RP Ideas to be made

What Interests you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes to the sand manipulation and I have to say no to the leopard seal trainers

explain dear
Mermaids are also known as sirens, and if anyone has heard the legend of sirens, they xan bewitch sailors with their singing and lead them to their death. But if that is not accepted, i will try to think of something else.

Mermaids are also known as sirens, and if anyone has heard the legend of sirens, they xan bewitch sailors with their singing and lead them to their death. But if that is not accepted, i will try to think of something else.

their is actually a big difference between Siren and Mermaid. Mermaid doesn't lead a man to his death by song, a Siren does and will eat him and create a bone island out of it. also creating a ship graveyard. So I am going to have to say no, sorry

their is actually a big difference between Siren and Mermaid. Mermaid doesn't lead a man to his death by song, a Siren does and will eat him and create a bone island out of it. also creating a ship graveyard. So I am going to have to say no, sorry
It's okay. I will try to think of something else then.

Rose got her Manatees is open Lead Trainer Cove mermaids as well

alright dear
]: Those two don't sound very interesting though...Never mind, I'll just stick with the Under the Sea rp.

]: Those two don't sound very interesting though...Never mind, I'll just stick with the Under the Sea rp.
okay unless their was something taken that you wanted if I have it I can give it up

Okay, I am a bit curious as to what you are looking for in the powers of a mermaid, gm. All the powers I look up for mermaids all have to o with water manipulation of sorts or, for some strange reason, weather manipulation. The most stupidest things I found were the abilities to either freeze or boil water for the mermaid and all I am seeing is an easy as heck way to kill oneself with such a power when you are literally in said element. It's stupid. Another power for a mermaid is electricity and fire... again, stupid beyond belief. If anything, I would just be happy with having a non-power mermaid all together and just give them a weapon instead. seriously, looking up all these powers is giving me a headache and the worst part is that the power I had suggested that you said was not really for a mermaid IS listed every single time as a mermaids power. I know I can't have it for the rp but it still boggles my mind that I keep finding that power and was told that since mermaids "don't lure men to their death" they do not have that power, but I keep finding it in every list I find and test I take.

Sorry for the rant but if you do not tell me specifically what it is that you wish for mermaids to have, then I will drop the under the sea one and just go for my other choice. Thank you for your time.

Okay, I am a bit curious as to what you are looking for in the powers of a mermaid, gm. All the powers I look up for mermaids all have to o with water manipulation of sorts or, for some strange reason, weather manipulation. The most stupidest things I found were the abilities to either freeze or boil water for the mermaid and all I am seeing is an easy as heck way to kill oneself with such a power when you are literally in said element. It's stupid. Another power for a mermaid is electricity and fire... again, stupid beyond belief. If anything, I would just be happy with having a non-power mermaid all together and just give them a weapon instead. seriously, looking up all these powers is giving me a headache and the worst part is that the power I had suggested that you said was not really for a mermaid IS listed every single time as a mermaids power. I know I can't have it for the rp but it still boggles my mind that I keep finding that power and was told that since mermaids "don't lure men to their death" they do not have that power, but I keep finding it in every list I find and test I take.

Sorry for the rant but if you do not tell me specifically what it is that you wish for mermaids to have, then I will drop the under the sea one and just go for my other choice. Thank you for your time.

literally any power you can think of light, ice, shadows, weather which is taken dark which is taken water which is taken sand which is taken. Earth, fire, wind, Spirit think elements

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll take fire xD

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Power? Hmmm..
Are there options?
think Elemental dear

fire, light, electricity, Shadow, Ice, and Spirit

Oh, also, I'd be down for staff life as well, and if that happens, I'd appreciate Orca/Killer Whale Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.