2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
( All plots not fully formed Just interest check... Won't all be up at the same time.

My CO GMS are @~Happily.Ever.After~ and @Princess Poisoned Rose )

Small open plot:

Have you ever wished to be a animal trainer. Any animal that comes to mind. Well Marine Cove is hiring new trainer's to work with our wonderful marine animals here in our park. the animals are treated well. They are happy and healthy this is about your relationship with them and those around you. Also if you don't want to work with the animals just want work in a park Their will be other open positions

Jobs:

Animals:

Killer Whales
Lead Trainer Male Ali
2 trainers
male open
female open

Bottlenose Dolphins
Lead Trainer Female Happily
2 Trainer's
male open
female open

Beluga Whales
Lead Trainer Male open
2 trainer's
male ooen
Female Happily

Short Finned Pilot Whales
Lead Trainer Female open
2 trainer's
male open
female open

California Sea Lions
Lead Trainer Female Wicked
2 trainer's
male Happily
female open

Harbor Seals
Lead Trainer Male @OrenjiGatsu
2 trainer's
male open
female open

Polar Bears
Lead Trainer Male @Tarieles
2 trainer's
male Happily
female wicked

California Sea Otters
Lead Trainer Female Rose
2 trainer's
male Happily
female wicked

Walruses
Lead Trainer Male wicked
2 trainer's
male open
female open

Manatees
Lead Trainer Female open
2 trainer's open
male wicked
female Happily

Asian Small-Clawed Otters
Water Monitor
Sharks
Sea Turtles
Penguins

Lead Diver Female Rose
Lead Keeper Male open
Male Diver open
Female Keeper Happily

Other open Jobs
can be pawn characters not Mandatory

Cove mermaids Show
Lead Wicked
1 Happily
2 Rose
3 Thingtastic
4 open

None water Jobs
Concession Stands open

Characters to dress as:
Peter Penguin Happily Female
Panda The polar bear open

Gift store workers open

The world Under the Sea
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be under the sea. Well now you can know exactly. Creature's under the sea This includes mermaids, They live all over the ocean and have many powers.
Happily Water manipulation
Wicked Dark manipulation
Rose weather manipulation
sandmanipulation Thingtastic
Earth Dragon-Goddess
Fire Kimslim

The wind howned and raged around the captain as he stood at the helm. The Shipp rocked and bounced through the night over the rough seas. In the morning the Black Blood Seemed wind up in California waters no wind in sight only a rocky Island and a densely lined forest Island. Only the rocky Island was made of bone by the 3 sirens who resided their.Can he convince them to help and help him in his conquests. or do his story stop their?

Captain Male last name blood @Ali
First Mate Male Taken Happily
Crow nest Male Rose
Cook Female open
Crew ( Mix of male and females)
-Taken wicked Male
-Taken Happily Female
- open male
- openFemale
- open male
-open

3 sirens
- Taken wicked
- Happily
- Rose

Finding Neverland
(Loosely based on the movie)
It is about a play write who gets his idea for neverland. Yet what happens when neverland becomes real. will they get home or are they stuck for ever?
Cast to come

What will happen when. small group of college students gets locked into a museum for a night. It is no ordinary museum, it is the museum of mysterys and killers. In the museum something brings it all to life and they must fend for their lives till the sun rises will they make it out or not? Will make 2 characters one to live, one to not maybe.

Burlesque​
Watch "Cher - Welcome To Burlesque (Official Music Video)" on YouTube

So if you seen the movie I want to do something like this will need men and woman. Basically performances and the stuff on and off stages.

Last edited:
crows nest male for rougher seas
mermaid power is weather manipulation
lead trainer for the otters as well as a mermaid for the cove

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
and the siren for rougher seas that is the only one I see that you have reserved for me. I am thinking about doing the lead diver female for Asian Small-Clawed Otters Water Monitor Sharks Sea Turtles Penguins and making her have a dual job being a mermaid and the lead female diver.

• Love
and the siren for rougher seas that is the only one I see that you have reserved for me. I am thinking about doing the lead diver female for Asian Small-Clawed Otters Water Monitor Sharks Sea Turtles Penguins and making her have a dual job being a mermaid and the lead female diver.
I saved you one for mermaid in marine I thought

lead trainer for the otters as well as a mermaid for the cove
yeah i put her on the same line as the lead trainer for the otters.
I am going to have her do a dual job of being a mermaid and being the lead diver the asian otters water moniters sharks sea turtles and penguins.

• Love
The first three are water-themed. I happen to take interest in water themes too.

Zoos are nice, really nice, but not as nice as the other two water-themed ideas you have proposed.

The first three are water-themed. I happen to take interest in water themes too.

Zoos are nice, really nice, but not as nice as the other two water-themed ideas you have proposed.
their is no zoo idea

Marine Cove. Animals. Zoo.

Yeah I guess not many calls bird parks or aquariums zoos due to their specificity.

The marine cove is more of an aquarium place like Seaworld.

• Love
Marine Cove. Animals. Zoo.

Yeah I guess not many calls bird parks or aquariums zoos due to their specificity.
divers can't really take care of the Landish animals

Thanks for tagging me, deary. I'll have to decline, though, as my plate is currently full. ^^

I like the Marine Cove/Sea World-ish one. Sounds like it would be a nice calm and simple one.

@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~

Thanks for the tag, I'll look through everything when I get home. My joining depends on how many people join, and how many characters there are. I can't do big groups anymore.

Also, what was your user name before you changed because I have no idea who you are. XD

• Love
s
@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~

Thanks for the tag, I'll look through everything when I get home. My joining depends on how many people join, and how many characters there are. I can't do big groups anymore.

Also, what was your user name before you changed because I have no idea who you are. XD
Scorpio Queen or wicked witch

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.