Royal Charm Academy (RCA)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished Fallon.

Reactions: Rilette
Why are everyone else's characters all so "perfect"? They are like, graceful, powerful, friendly, and don't like restraining themselves or being alone. *sigh* I feel so un-unique now.

Edit:
vvv "I'm a perfectionist." vvv So is my Prince character. o.o I feel 5x more un-unique now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are everyone else's characters all so "perfect"? They are like, graceful, powerful, friendly, and don't like restraining themselves or being alone. *sigh* I feel so un-unique now.

XD I'm a perfectionist. Sephiria likes being alone however she hates it. Hates being in an empty place but will distance herself from the party by going into her room. It's hard to explain so I didn't out it in there.

divider-aubergine-1-hi.png

brunettes%20women%20nature%20people%20guitars%20anime%20anime%20girls%20upscaled%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_19.jpg

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Princess

Character Name: Viveca Anna Maria Lancaster

Pronunciation: Viv-Eka Anna Mar-Eea Lan-Cast-Er

Alias: Friends call her Viv. Family calls her Viveca.

PHYSICAL CHCHARACTERISTICS

Hair: Dark brown. The hair towards her face is longer than the hair behind her head, yet it is still long enough to put in a pony tail if she desires. The hair towards the front falls just above her collar bone.

Eyes: Brown.

Height: Five foot six inches.

Physical Strengths(+)/ Weaknesses(-):
+ She is rather flexable.
-She is pretty clumsy.
+She is surprisingly strong.
-Sometimes she doesn't know her own strength.
+Has been in Karate since she was seven.
-Not a very strong swimmer.
+She is good with agility and has good stamina.
-She procrastinates a lot.
+She is a gifted musician and artist.
-Her music and art often distract her too much.

P.A INFORMATION
640x409_21278_White_Fairy_2d_fantasy_white_fairy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Name: Cassandra

Height: 2 1/2 Inches

Hair: White

Eyes: Pale blue

Dust color: Silvery white

Personality: Cassandra has slight personality disorder. Some days she's shy and quiet, always perched on Viveca's shoulder to hide. Other days she can be bossy and outgoing. There's no telling which personality she will be or when she will be it. But overall she is a loyal and kind friend.

Distinguishing Marks: A silver tattoo design on her left shoulder and a piercing in her left eyebrow.

General Appearance:
marta_nael_s_white_fairy_by_shilesque-d6kgjt4.png

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
She isn't quite sure yet, just that she for sure wants her music to be apart of it.

Hobbies/Talents: She is skilled at playing many different instruments, as well as singing. She is also a wonderful artist and martial artist.

Inabilities: She has a weak right ankle due to many times of twisting and spraining it, so often times she wears a brace on that ankle. She can't focus well on things and is often ends up distracted. Vivica also doesn't have the best mental health, so she hates being pressured into things.

Fears:
-Never being good enough.
-Spiders.
-Heights.
-Being forgotten.
-Herself.
-Negative attention.
-Inability to gain her parents respect.
-Inability to handle pressure.
-pushing others away.
-Showing her real feelings.

General Personality: Viveca is usually a bright and happy person. She always has a smile on her face, even if she truelt doesn't feel how she looks. Around friends she is hoping to make them happy and smile. When playing music or making art she is focused and calm. And when she is in a martial arts competition she is all business and does her best to focus.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Viveca grew up the oldest of three children, the youngest being her two identical twin brothers who are 6. At the young age of 5, she had shown strong talents for music and drawing, and at age 7 her father the King wanted her to be able to defend herself and had her signed up for special martial arts classes.

Her parents were thrilled by their talented young child, only to see that as she flourished in those three areas, she began being more and more distracted with it. They tried cutting back on her hobbies but they didn't help much. And the more she grew up, the more they began to notice she was acting strange as if her mental heath was off. They took her to a doctor, finding out there about her depression, ADD, and anxiety. So since she was 10 she had started taking medication.

They worked out their own schedule to ease her into her future rule instead of dropping it on her suddenly. Currently, Viveca is more relaxed and such thanks to the help from her parents. She is still very passionate about her music, art, and karate.

Relationships: She is rather close to her PA. As for everyone else, TBA.

If there a princess and a prince open can I have them two. And I give you my form tomorrow

I believe there is only princes (out of those two) open.

Last edited:
-lurking-

If there a princess and a prince open can I have them two. And I give you my form tomorrow

The role of Princess is full however in the role or Prince there is only two spots left. Lady royal has 3 and Lord Royal 2.

Reactions: Rilette
Would it be alright if I reserved a Lady Royal?

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Okay guys once we have a full amount of people I'd like everyone to choose their partner. Princess - Lady Royal and Prince - Lord Royal

Terrific! I'll make mine in a little bit and partner up afterwards!

Quick question! As a Lady Royal we are assigned PA aka Fairies.. Do we create our own little brief sheets alongside our main characters?

There's a PA section in the CS~

[spoili]~CS~ Animated Photos allowed.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: (Lady/Lord Royal or Princess/Prince)
Character Name:

Pronunciation:

Alias:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Hair:

Eyes:

Height:

Physical Strengths/ Weaknesses:

P.A INFORMATION

Name:

Height: (2-4inches)

Hair:

Eyes:

Dust color: (not black)

Personality:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Relationships: All students know each other. It's to stop everyone from splitting off into small groups. They are all friends or frenemies.[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.