Royal blood will spill!

No, I've just seen some people making a separate thread for the roleplay, away from the thread for the forms and such. Others just keep it all together on the one thread instead of making a second.

But Yeah...Human and elves for now, i want to try to keep this simple at start before i start opening doors to more complex stuff

Again im not that skilled in this...

Cool, gonna think of some characters and get them up hopefully by tonight. Also, might give you one character as a sacrifice for you to kill. I actually enjoy characters dying for the sake of plot. Should I still only do 3 or would you want four, with one being expendable?

Also, that is smart. I wish I would have had that much sense when I made my first RPs.

Cool, gonna think of some characters and get them up hopefully by tonight. Also, might give you one character as a sacrifice for you to kill. I actually enjoy characters dying for the sake of plot. Should I still only do 3 or would you want four, with one being expendable?

Also, that is smart. I wish I would have had that much sense when I made my first RPs.
Thats fine, just message me which ones you are ok with being on the chopping block :x

How many players has this got so far? Also are the positions still available? Happy to play any really?...as long as I get to kill something

How many players has this got so far? Also are the positions still available? Happy to play any really?...as long as I get to kill something

Well we got no characters submitted yet but some say they are working on it..only put the thread up last night

Also keep in mind its you who is gonna be the hunted and not the hunter...You may get to kill someone here and there but you are not the main threat in this RP. Whole idea is that the playing characters are suppose to feel afraid and can't possibly take on the Union...in their current state that is..You can grow in power and strength but at the start you guys better start running....

Well we got no characters submitted yet but some say they are working on it..only put the thread up last night

Also keep in mind its you who is gonna be the hunted and not the hunter...You may get to kill someone here and there but you are not the main threat in this RP. Whole idea is that the playing characters are suppose to feel afraid and can't possibly take on the Union...in their current state that is..You can grow in power and strength but at the start you guys better start running....
Will the chances to be given to have some character traumatised and hense giving them a reason for personal vendettas or anything of the like for plot purposes? I like the dark aspects of RP...like secrets and murder and hatred and stuff :3

Will the chances to be given to have some character traumatised and hense giving them a reason for personal vendettas or anything of the like for plot purposes? I like the dark aspects of RP...like secrets and murder and hatred and stuff :3
The RP is gonna start before the attack on the citadel begins, The playing characters are gonna be at ground zero when the Celdrin union begins their campaign against the Royal class of Alderia

Theres gonna be more tragic stuff throughout the RP but for the first part you will be surrounded by death and violence as Royal guards and nobility are begin slaughtered and executed

So theres plenty of traumatizing shit that can happen and its understandable to hold grudges

Last edited by a moderator:
The RP is gonna start before the attack on the citadel begins, The playing characters are gonna be at ground zero when the Celdrin union begins their campaign against the Royal class of Alderia

Theres gonna be more tragic stuff throughout the RP but for the first part you will be surrounded by death and violence as Royal guards and nobility are begin slaughtered and executed

So theres plenty of traumatizing shit that can happen and its understandable to hold grudges
Excellent, I already have an idea on a characters weakness :3