Rose Witch Covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konachancom-84053sample_zps3bdf942b.png
Namnloumlst-1_zps81cd417b.png

@Vio @Akuma @Gladis @Aka~Kitsune @Sinopa @Nocturnia

fNNwJ3c.png

The click of small heels could be heard across the wooden floors of the bottom floor as Gwen and Sebastian slowly descended the steps from the second floor. They were moving at a snails pace, to be completely honest, mainly because Gwen had set the pace and she was not too keen on being in the dining room at the moment. She loved her family, she really did, but when they came together, there was always controversy, always anger and screaming...something Gwen HAD to avoid at all times. Just the thought of being present to displays of anger made her gut feel as if she had swallowed rocks.

She held tight to Sebasitan's hand, who was more than happy to obliege, as they made their way across the large sitting room. The silence between them was almost deafening for poor Sebastian, who wanted nothing more than to make Gwen smile and laugh. Unfortunately, with the feat that the girl had been tasked, there would be no smiling until the deed was done. He did, however, give a small hum as they walked, trying to calm the suffocating air that seemed to be set. Gwen seemed to not really respond as she walked, her large grey eyes cast to the floor as she watched the lined in the polished wood.

They were nearing the dining room now, but Gwen seemed to come to a stop just outside. It was a sudden stop and Sebastian was yanked back slightly, causing him to give a small yelp before turning back to look at Gwen curiously. He could not see Gwen's face past that massive head of hair, but he did see a single tear fall to the floor as she trembled, tightening her grip on his hand. Without hestitation, Sebastian dropped to one knee and pulled the girl into a hug, whether she liked it or not. He hated to see his mistress in such distress, wanted to do anything to be the cure for that, but there was no cure for the sheer terror in her heart. She could lose it today...that much was known. She could completely lose herself in Ana's memories and be lost forever to the madness that they would provide. It was a dark fate and something that Gwen knew was all too possible and all too real. She trembled, leaning into Sebastian's arms for only a moment before she wrapped her own around him, nuzzling her face tightly against his chest. He gently stroked her hair, resting his chin on her head as they stood there in the center of the sitting room. "You don't have to do this, Dollie...No one is forcing you. There is still a way to turn back and say you don't want to do it..." His voice was nothing more than a hushed whisper, a small coo against her curls. It was comforting, yet Gwen knew that she was not going to go back. She would not dare turn back on the word she had promised to Ana.

She stayed in his arms for only a moment more, something that Sebastian would come to relish in his memories alone, before pulling away and returning her hand to his and forcing a small smile. "I am ready..." Sebastian could only nod, a scowl deeply set on his features as they, together made there was across to the diningroom doors. There seemed to be a bit of a commotion going on, Morris's voice ringing out over the others as he gave his command. Gwen could feel the presence of everyone that was their and their auras seems to all the the same color. Yellow with tension, red with anger...the two colors that Gwen was dreading as she stayed by the door. She actually gulped, gripping onto Sebastian's arm, who reassured her with a smile. "Easy. Right Gweni-" He was cut off when Yukari sprang from the room, the door smacking the familiar right in the forehead, who stumbling back with a slur of curses and snarls. "Dirty bastard hit me with the door!"

Gwen gave a small gasp as Yukari passed, turning to the cursing Sebastian for a moment before gazing into the room. Everyone was seated...her seat was open and across from Morris and Ana. She felt her stomach drop as she could only stare, wide eyed at the people inside. She was shaking like a leaf as she held her arms out to Sebastian, who gave one last angry growl before phasing over to his animal form, landing with a soft thump in the girls arms. She gulped, craddling her familiar in her arms for comfort as she stepped forward. Her movements were like that of a robot, each step rigid and calculated, eyes straight ahead, not even stealing a glance at the watching family as she silently made her way to her seat. One of the servants pulled the chair out for her and she set down, leaning back against the chair back as she stared at the floor. She was still trembling even now as she craddled Sebastian to her, not even looking at Morris even though he was only inches from her. She stayed like this for only a moment, mentally battling herself to speak until her finally managed a small, and barely audible, "Good evening..."

Namnloumlst-1_zps26b8d3fa.png

@Vio @Akuma @Gladis @Sinopa @Aka~Kitsune @Nocturnia

Ezra gave a small jerk when Ven laided across him, his eyes continuing to be locked on the spot on the wall as he tried to take control of the firey temper burning up inside. He rested his hand on the familiar's back and head. A simple touch and nothing more, possibly for the reassurance that the familar was there and by his side. He drew a shakey breath after a long moment, however, as he leaned back and let Ven remain, lightly rubbing him behind the ears for only a moment before he glanced up to see who entered.

It was Gwen, of course, finally showing her face as she slowly stepped to her seat and sat down. She was shaking like a leaf and to be honest, Ezra probably would too if he had to do what she was doing today. Ana's past was a touchy subject, something that many of the Petrova tried to avoid at all cost and for Gwen to be getting a full on video of it inside Ana's head,was something that was only true traumatic and terrifying. It also did not help that the tension in the room was stiffling...and not to mention the strangeness in the air.

Ven growled and Ezra glanced down at him curiously. Had he yanked his hair or something? He glanced back up when Gwen finally spoke, returning her greeting with a nod as he decided to remain civil and composed, if not for her sake. "And so the princess joins the round table, eh?" He gave a small chuckle, trying to lighten the awkward air for a moment. Unfortunately, Gwen seemed to remain silent after that, her familiar falling pray to her nervous hands.

@Gladis @punkyears

Hikari was in the kitchen with the other servants preparing the trays for the Witch's meal. He was rushing and bumbling about like everyone else, making sure everything was perfect and set properly before they were called to take it out.

"Don't forget about that"

Rin's voice rang through Hikari's head as he almost passed a plate of some weird, exotic food. Hikari picked it up, along with about three other plates, and placed them on the various trays that had each of the Rose Witch's favourite kinds of food. The only thing that halted Hikairi's working was the shouting coming from the main hall.

"Oooohhhhhhh~~~~~~~ I Rin getting violent? Let's go see, let's go see!!!!"

Against his better judgement, Hikari walked over to the door and barely peeked out to see why Miss Rin was shouting and who she was shouting at. As soon as his eyes landed on his Master, he felt excitement and joy, but also confusion as to why Rin was acting this way... It was true that their Master did leave without a single word... so Hikari did understand... he was a little sad when Yukari wasn't there for two months now, without any word of his being okay...

"Ugh... it's just him..."

"Get back to work, kid..."

Listening to his older brothers, Hikari went back to preparing the rest of the feast. Hearing Rin stop away, even from the kitchen, he was sure that Yukari would follow her.

Not long after, the claps were sounded and all of the servants came out with trays on their arms as they filled the table with all kinds of food and drink. With the size of the table and the many different witches, it took quite a few trips for each of the servants to get everything out. They were all thanked for their hard work and were all dismissed from this job, so Hikari walked back to the kitchen. He noticed the absence of Rin and Yukari, so he would bring them a tray or two of food.

"What are you doing?"

His eldest brother questioned him as Hikari gathered what he knew were Yukari and Rin's favorites. Sake, tea, sushi and many other foods. He gathered as much of their favorites as he could on one tray.

"I'm bringing this to Master and Miss Xabia... I'm just trying to be a good servant..."

"You have no reason to be nice to that perv..."

"He's my Master... It's my job... you don't need to be so mean to him, either..."

Hikari didn't hear anything after that. Rin probably shut up Kira, something of which Hikari was mildly thankful for. Adding the finishing touches, which happened to be two small vases, one with a pink and the other with a red-colored rose, Hikari picked up the tray and made his way out to the garden, where he assumed the two would be.

He got no look as he took the tray of food out to the garden and looked around for just a bit for his Master and Rin, whom he has called Miss Xabia, so he doesn't get her and his eldest brother confused.

It didn't take much time to find the two, but Hikari stood there watching, unsure on if he should approach or not... Miss Xabia seemed to be sad and his Master seemed to be consoling her and he was confused... so he just stood there...

"JUST GET IT OVER WITH!"

Kira shouted in his head, causing Hikari to jump and almost loose hold of the tray. It was obvious that, because of his brother, Hikari's position was found out, so he began walking towards them hesitantly. He wasn't this bad normally, he was just almost positive this was a bad time to have been seen.

"W-Welcome home, Master! I'm glad to see you're okay. I didn't see you two at the feast so... I just thought I'd bring you two out something..."

Hikari's head was down and his tone quiet as he spoke. He stepped over to place the tray down on the edge of the fountain and stepped back to give a little bow.

"Forgive me if this was a bad time..."

Righting himself, Hikari turned and began walking away quickly.​

image.jpg

@Gladis

image.jpg

@punkyears

image.jpg

@Incubus Prince

Join post !!!

------------------------------
Rin pulled her boney knees' up to her chest, digging her wet eyes into the soft cotton of her socks. Even before he spoke, Rin knew Yukari had entered the garden. He then sat down right next to her on the cold stone bench and began to speak. It was a safe haven for her, but she knew it was somewhere that she could easily have been found by any member of the house. She listened, his soft voice wrapping around her like a blanket. She felt his eyes on her, and she met his gaze, accepting the handkerchief gingerly. She dabbed her eyes and turned to reply to her master after he finished speaking to her about the letters he HAD sent and of the matter of his absence.

"I'm sorry too, Yukari. I was, and I guess still am- a little upset. You just vanished without a word to me, and while I understand that there are some things you do not want to share with me, I will understand your reasons, even if they are vague and border line a lie. And while I know that you can't tell me everything, I wish you would put more faith in me to realize that maybe, just maybe, I can help you if need be, and that I have an ear, and a hand to lend you, as well as a shoulder for you to lean on."

Yukari opened his mouth to reply, insisting that he was indeed aware of that she was there for him, yet that there were still things he'd rather keep her oblivious about- more for her own sake than anything else. Yet he never got to utter these words of reassurance, as a rather unsettling feeling swept over him. Instantly he was on his guard, his entire body tense as his penetrating purple gaze swept across the gard. Whatever seemed to have been timidly watching them before vanished, replaced by something larger, darker and grimmer indeed. Even without being able to see what cause this notion of unease, nor knowing exactly what it was, Yukari was more than just a little sure that it had to be something unpleasant.

Rin seemed to have noticed as well. The way her animal ears popped up, and that uneasy look crossed her features told him as much.

Do you feel that Yukari? Rin asked through their mental link.

As a way of reply, Yukari nodded though neither voiced his thoughts out loud, nor communicated it to her through their bond. Instead he gently wrapped his hand around her wrist, almost in a protective manner, starting to lead her back towards the mansion. Even if they would have to face the wrath of the family members attending the meeting, it had to be better than whatever was lurking out here- emitting an aura of every dark emotion Yukari could possibly imagine. This made Rin uncomfortable, but she knew that her master was a good man deep down, (even if he lacked judgment at times) and wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

"W-welcome home, master! I'm glad too see you're okay. I didn't see you two at the feast so… I just thought I'd bring you two out something…" The innocent looking boy set down the trays he carried and backed up into a low bow.

"Forgive me if this was a bad time…" The boy said timidly, turning to leave. Yukari's intensions differed quite a lot, however, and his servant a smile that would make any girls heart jump… our boys, for that matter.

"You did well, darling," He replied soothingly, and though the purple haired youth was composed, there was little trace of his usual laid back and perverted attitude, "I'm sorry to have to turn it down, however… Rin, would you be so kind and help Hikari carry the trays back?" Yukari did feel genuinely bad about having to do so, after Hikari had carried it all the way out into the garden, just for him.

Rin obliged without protest and grabbed on of the trays with her free hand, the other one still firmly locked in Yukari's grasp. And so, the trio headed back into the mansion, Yukari with Rin at the front, and Hikari trailing just slightly behind. Right before they reached the dining hall, however, Yukari stopped. He took the tray from Rin.

Please turn into animal form. I would prefer to have you by my side…

Rin reluctantly obliged. It was no secret that she wasn't the biggest fan of shifting with out excellent reason, and she knew if Yukari wanted her to shift, that was excellent reason enough. Yukari gently picked Rin up, setting her on his neck. Rin wrapped her slender body around his neck, and the trio walked back into the dining room, Hikari scampering off to do as he was ment, and Yukari and Rin took their seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dining Hall
@Vio @Gladis @Aka~Kitsune @Freedom @punkyears @Sinopa @Crowley @Red Rabbit (If I missed someone, please let me know)
Aldwyn - IC.png Ana - IC.png
Together they strolled down the hall. Aldwyn leading Ana by the arm, being for once, a perfect gentleman. They didn't speak as they walked. There were no words to be said. They both knew what was to come. The halls were silent and Ana's heels echoed with each step. Neither of them noticed the sound. They long ago learned to tune it out. It seemed as though they reached the dining hall too quickly, that if they waited longer, the outcome would be better. No one could postpone the inevitable.

Aldwyn released Ana's arm as the rounded the corner and shifted forms as he saw the dining hall door. The chatter that drifted into the hall soon came to a stop as they all heard her steps click against the floors. Aldwyn walked next to her side as she entered and sat next to her chair at the table and waited for her to speak. He knew this wouldn't take long and he was very patient when it came to family matters.

Ana strode into the hall after taking a breath. The sooner these troubles were over, the better for all involved. She moved to her chair but didn't sit. Staying silent, she noted who was in attendance. Her hard scowl met many eyes, but she ignored any looks people threw her way. She was use to them by now. She addressed the whole room as she spoke.
"As you all know, the newest member of the Petrova family joined us at the manor today. Moselle arrived with her father and met a select group at a tea party hosted by Gwen. Upon my arrival, she had a bit of a fit and is currently unconscious in our medical ward. I am sure many of you are confused as to why she acted that way, and even more are wondering if her accusations are true. That is what we are going to solve tonight."
Ana took a breath and looked at Gwen. She softened her gaze, and spoke slower as she talked to the girl, knowing what Ana was asking Gwen to do.
"Gwendoline, given your abilities, I am asking you to look into me and recall that day with Moselle. I want you to tell the family what you see in my memories about that day. Tell them what I was doing. It will clear the doubts from the family's mind. Will you do this Gwen?"
Ana never broke sight with Gwen. She knew the girl must be uneasy about it. It was a hard task for someone of Gwen's age, especially with how little she could use her powers. Ana believed in her though. Gwen was naive, but strong when she needed to be. She was certain Gwen would be more than willing.​

Vio Akuma Gladis Aka~Kitsune Sinopa Nocturnia @KitsyKitty
fNNwJ3c.png

Gwen had been seated in complete silence silence this entire time, eyes never leaving the ruffles of her dress as she continued to stroke Sebastion who sat nested on her trembling lap. However, she felt the fear rise up once more once those familiar footsteps started to make their was down the dining hall. Gwen gulped, refusing to glance up as she felt a small gust pass her. When the steps came to a halt, she continued her stubbornness, eyes now glued to the leg of the table as she chewed nervously at her bottom lip.

As Ana started her speech, Gwen could feel nausea rise in her throat and subconciously, gripped onto the arms of her chair, her tiny knuckles turning bone white from the strengh of that grasp, but Ana soon directed her voice to Gwen, and the poor girl's heart almost stopped. She glanced up, like a deer in headlights, into the emerald eyes of the Petrova Head. Ana's gaze had softened, but it did nothing to calm the turmoil and fear that had built up inside of her. Gwendoline knew she could not refuse. Ana had asked her in public instead of Private, knowing the girl's kind soul would not allow her to refuse and embarrass Ana as such. It had been a cruel move...almost selfish in Gwen's eyes, but she knew Ana was backed into a corner...and this was her only way out.

This was for the family? No...Gwen saw it in Ana's eyes just as she felt it in her own visions. This was to save Ana's skin, the most logical of the choices that she had been given, so Gwen had suspected this to be the choice she would make. If she would have gone with Morris, the hassel would have been too great and Time travel rules are too vast. If she had gone with just speaking to Moselle, that would have ended with much more complications. The choice of Gwen, even though stakes were higher, was the most logical of choices and Ana had actually chosen correctly, but it did nothing to calm the storm that had built up in the tiny girl. What if she failed? What if she saw too much? She could just as easily be lost in the darkness, just as many if not all of the Grey Rose Witches had before her.

But Gwen could not deny this request. Her face hardened then as she only nodded, eyes glazed slightly with a rim of moisture, but she set her lip in a firm line. She moved then, picking up the small sebastian and setting him aside as she rose up from her chair and stepped into the main walkway, her hand refusing the leave he chair back. "I will do as you ask, Ana...for I know it was the most logical way..."

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Ana - IC.png
@DoomyCakez And everyone else in the dining room

Ana merely nodded as Gwen agreed. She knew it was unfair, but choices were limited. Ana moved to meet Gwen at her seat, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Gwen" Was all she said before turning to face the room.
"We do this Gwen's way though. No one will rush her. Unless she asks you to move, you stay in your seat until she is finished. Anyone who disregards these rules can imagine the punishment." Ana turned back to Gwen and gently took her hands.
"You're in charge. Tell me what to do."
She didn't know how much this would ease the small girl's worries about what was to come, she only hoped it would help. Ana was secretly nervous about what was to come, but that wasn't something she was about to announce to the room. Ana selfishly hoped that trying to make things easier for Gwen, would occupy her enough to erase the worry from her mind.​

Reactions: DoomyCakez

@KitsyKitty

fNNwJ3c.png

Gwen was not sure where to start with this situation, mainly being that most of the people whoms' minds she had read had been asleep while she had done it. She felt a small twinge of fear rise up within her, only to be calmed by Ana's gentle touch. She only nodded her head when Ana spoke, trying to think of the best way to handle the situation without seeming over the top, cliche, or overly demanding. She knew her place, and to be honest, the thought of being in charge did not sit right with her, made her rather uncomfortable. She shifted her gaze to Morris for a moment, only to see him watching her with as much instensity as the others were. "I...um..."

She faultered, her throat instantly tightening up as she tried to form the words. She could feel the nervousness and tension radiating off of everyone in the room, which did little to help her current emotional state. She only stared at Ana for another moment, her foggy eyes widening slightly before she retracted her hands and turned, gesturing to Ana's chair. "Please...have a seat." She only managed a whisper, her eyes cast down in fear of looking at everyone in the room. It made her uncomfortable to be the center of attention, and she unintentionally shielded herself behind her hair as she tried to avoid the terrifying gazes.

Sebastion had not been of fan of being removed from Gwen as he seated himself up on the table so he would not be so close to the ground. He hated being in this state around the rest of the family, being that he was one of the smaller of the familiars. He sat in silence, beady black eyes only watching as Ana spoke to his mistress. He was just as fearful and nervous as Gwen was, being that he could fel her emotions. In truth, he felt as though he would be nauseous and even he thought of eating was making his sick to his stomach. He only eyed Gwen, watching as she looked to Morris for some form of comfort or assurance. Sebastion glared, feeling a bit of jealousy rise in him for that. Why would she look that that man, instead of looking to the person that truly felt what she felt? He scoffed, eyeing Morris with a cold gaze before he turns to see Gwen looking around the room once more.

He could feel her discomfort and embarrassment for being put in this situation, and secretly Sebastion hated Ana for making Gwen do this. Of course she had asked, but what she has asked was something she knew that the child could not refuse. Could she have not just used Morris to travel back in time and view the situation...Instead of putting his precious Dollie in danger? Sebastion squirmed a little on the cold wood of the table, his tiny nails gently scratching against the surface as he looked to his mistress, wanting ever so much to give her comfort and afffection that he knew she needed, but now was not the time.

"I swear...If you get hurt Gwen, I'll never forgive anyone in this room." Sebastion only spoke to Gwen mentally, his eyes glaring at her with a mixture of concern and terror. His small tail gave a slight twitch, but other than that, he did not let his body betray any sign of weakness that he had at this moment.

It was rather strange to see Ezra so subdued, but that was just how he seemed to behave in the precence of Ana. He stared ahead, watching nothing in particular, but once Ana spoke, his eyebrow gave a small quirk. Other than that, his expression remained stolic and disinterested. He did not, however, the terror running through young Gwen, and he could not help but feel proud of the little idiot for taking her terror in stride. She could have easily said no, but would have been faced with the disappointment of Ana for the rest of her life. He raised his gaze to watch them speak, a slight smirk making its way across his face as he gave a small chuckle.

{{She's in charge? We all know Ana is calling all the shots. Poor kid.}} He knew he would probably recieve a glare from Morris for the chuckle, but Ezra could not help but be cynical. Did Ana even know the death trap that was in her head? Ezra could tell just by looking at her how fucked up she was. He scoffed, turning his head to look at the wall, suddenly finding the wallpapaer rather interesting. However, he turned back once Gwen spoke, straightening slightly and folding his arms over his chest. He did not approve of this situation, fulling believing that poor Gwen was going to be lost to the madness. However; he would keep his thoughts to himself. He already had enough shit to deal with.

T i m e ~ S k i p

The Petrova Family and guests spent their next two hours chatting quietly among themselves as they dine on a five star quality en-course. The atmosphere was heavy with anxiousness but some of them were seemingly making light of the situation. When things began to settle, and desert was finally finished, Morris arose from his seat tapping on his glass. It was time for the memory walk to begin. Gulping down the his sixth glass of line and placing it down he gave Gwendoline a gentle smile as she began her process.​

Last edited:

@Vio @KitsyKitty @Crowley

fNNwJ3c.png

"Let it Begin"

PART ONE

All eyes were cast on the two's lonely procession to the front of the table, Ana sitting silently upon the cushioned red upholstery and Gwen moving silently behind her. Sebastian was quick to move a stool before her, allowing her to set up and be able to see above the woman's towering form. She smiled a silent thanks to her dear friend before turning nervously to the crowd of Petrova before her.

The stares were something she had not really expected, all eyes full of concern or pity, only fueling the fire of terror that was racing through the tiny Petrova's veins. Gwen gulped, hands shaking as she raised them up to Anastasia's broad shoulders. She paused, eyes widening slightly as she hesitated, glancing up in uncertainty to anyone in the room. Her eyes only seemed to meet Morris's, who watch with an odd indifference upon his features, something the small girl was never use to seeing. She shivered, her knees shaking as her body trembled in fear.

{So this is how it is to be...place the innocent upon the stake and watch her burn.}

For her to be bitter at a time like this was something that needed to be avoided. She had to be void of emotion to be able to do this correctly, yet there was that odd bit of energy, a twinge of annoyance picking at the back of her conscience. She gulped, before lightly resting her hands on Anastasia's shoulders. She watched them for a moment, upon the black fabric of the woman's suit jacket, but she stayed silent a moment. She took a deep breath, keeping her hands there as she tried to calm her own nerves, but her thoughts were interrupted when she felt warmth upon her own hand. She opened her eyes to see Ana's hand dwarfing her own upon the woman's shoulder, nails of polished green pristine and perfect sculpted holding silently to the tiny fingers of Gwen's own. It was something comforting that Gwen honestly had not expected in this situation, so for that she was thankful.

She waited a moment before she spoke to the group, casting those foggy grey orbs upon the party. "I am about to enter the memory plain, what you will hear...shall be Anastasia's very own memories and thoughts as I move through. There will be many doors that I open...many doors that shall create pain and sorrow within some of you...and for that I am sorry."

She moved her hands then, placing them upon the firey curls upon Anastasia's head as she let her eyes fall closed. An audible silence fell upon the crowd as the palms of Gwen's hands started to glow blue with the flow of magic within her fingertips, spreading out and entering the safe locked mind of Mother Petrova...

fNNwJ3c.png

"The Memory Plain"

Silence....Silence was always the first thing that Gwen would experience when entering the memory plain. Each plain had a layout of its own, its own paths and winding into the farthest end of anyone's subconscious. There would be nothingness, stark nothingness bluntly barging upon the small girl's spiritual form as her eyes opened to the plain itself. It started as nothing but darkness, with her standing in the middle, her spiritual form forward. A girl, herself, yet she was transparent, covered by a thin white slip of a gown, a small ribbon of blue was tied into her hair, as was customary for every spirit to have- a ribbon of the color representing them best. Ana's would be red...that is if Ana were to have traveled with her...no...Ana was watching from the outside, still unable to let go and enter the memory plain as Gwen had.

The small girl stood rather confident in this area, finding peace and tranquility in the blackness that so utterly surrounded her, until she took a step forward. The step rippled the blackness, shattering it as everything around her turned grey, the floor nothing more that a grey, reflective pool spanning out to the farthest ends of Ana's subconsciousness. Gwen glanced up at the Aumbreyed grey sky, her head giving a small tilt as she smiled up at the place she found closest to home than her own bedroom. Here, her power was endless, she was without fear and truly at peace. She took another step, a trail of glowing blue following behind her like the tail of a comet as she skipped along the rippling pool.

She silence was almost deafening here, she did not even need to use words or sounds to communicate. Nothing was needed...true peace as the pool rippled beneath her bare feet. Only moments seemed to pass before she came to a stop on the pool, glancing down into the reflection as a smile slowly spread across that angelic face. She spread her arms out then and fell forward, letting the grey ripples take her in and allowing the memory to commence.

fNNwJ3c.png

"Outside the Plain"

Gwen visibly twitched, her body leaning forward slightly as she sway to the silence of the room for long moments, a visible smile on her face before she glanced up, her eyes now the shade of brilliant, glowing blue. Her expression visibly softened, eyes seeming to change slightly as she looked older, a voice not belonging to her slipping from between her lips. "...My darling Nicky...oh how smart you are..." The voice was older, much more motherly with words like melted caramel, seeping into the hearts of those around and visible affecting the woman under Gwen's hands. Ana's eyes widened, tears visibly bubbling upon those harsh green eyes, but she was frozen, unable to move as the voice continued from between Gwen's lips. It had become more frantic, however, Gwen''s own expression changing to one of forced happiness as tears of black streamed down the small girl's cheeks. "Oh...Nicky...how mother loves you so...I will come back for you one day, my love....that I promise..."

In an instant, however, the voice was gone, Gwen visibly trembling as her head lopped forward and the silence continued, her hand continuing to glow upon the firey locks.. Ana was visibly shaken by this, gripping onto the chair arms as she let herself calm once more and her eyes once again close.

fNNwJ3c.png

((I shall put this in parts to add to a better transition for everyone if they wish to reply or comment as I go. The family is watching, so I assume they would wish to comment as they watch.))

Last edited:
  • Love

fNNwJ3c.png

"On the Memory Plain"

PART 2

The reflective pool of grey gave a sudden ripple, spanning out a couple of feet before the mirror-like liquid started to bubble and distort as it reached up towards the aumbreyed sky, only to solidify and reshape itself into a single form, hunched over the pool. The reflective liquid soon melted away, revealing a mane of white, melting back down to its surrounding mane body until Gwen was back, staring down at the mirrored floor with a small, almost sad smile on her lips. She brushed her hands over the pool, only touching her reflection as the last bits of Ana's memory faded away.

She soon rose after that and glanced around. This memory had been early, too early in fact that Gwen would have to travel deeper into the memory plain to find what she wanted. She brushed her hands against her white slip, turning left as she stepped off. She already knew where she was going, following the invisible paths along Ana's memory, the same blue tail trailing behind her as she moved deeper and deeper into the memory plain, only to come to a stop nearly 5 minutes later. She glanced down at the spot in the pool, watching it for a moment before turning right and walking in a straight line. Another 5 minutes would pass before she came to a halt before a small ripple in the pool, kneeling down once more as she leaned into it, the Grey enveloping her once more.

fNNwJ3c.png

"Outside the Plain"

Another shudder, the tiny Petrova's body lurching forward slightly against the back of Ana's chair as she gagged, another memory taking hold of her as she before she stood straight once more and opened her eyes, this time flashing orbs of intense, almost icy green, a hue of pink slowly making its way across her cheeks as she frowned at some far off figure. When she opened her mouth to speak, however, the voice was not her own...in fact...it was Ana's.

"What are you looking at?" It was almost a growl, her frown only deepening before she spoke again. "Say something..."

Her voice changed then, eyes flashing a deep blue as she looked suddenly timid, glancing away before she spoke quietly, her voice suddenly that of a man's. "...I'm still trying to figure it out..."

The actual Ana seemed to perk up then, staring straight ahead as a look of shock crossed her face, her hands gripping tightly to the arms of the chair.

"...There is something about you that interests me...."

"And?...What is it?"

"...Your strength. It's beautiful."

The look on Ana's face was one of true horror. She had known what was going to happen when this journey began, but she had not expected this. A single tear slowly fell down her cheek as she stared blankly ahead, her hidden memory coming back full force in her face...His voice...so close that it was as if he was right there beside her. She shook her head in disbelief, his name suddenly slipping past her lips as she trembled with sudden emotion. "...Xavier..."

"Anastasia..."

But in an instantly to voice was gone, another shudder rippling over Gwen as she memory retreated once more, leaving an audible silence in the room as she hunched back forward, eyes falling closed once more.

fNNwJ3c.png

• Love

fNNwJ3c.png

"The Memory Plain"

She came back to the plain as she had before, but this time she paused, the grey pool rippling out to the farthest reaches as the sky seemed to sigh with exhaustion. Gwen shuddered, hugging herself before turning right and taking off in a sprint. She would have to move quickly now, for the plain was starting to feel the effects of the searching...as so was she. Gwen had paled, except for her hands, feet, and the edges of her dress which had all turned crimson.

She gulped and picked up speed to a new spot, much deeper in the plain than she had thought possible. She came to a halt by the pool, a sudden fear rising inside of her. What memory was this? She did not know...but...it could not be...could it? She knelt down, brushing her hand over the smooth surface sighing softly before she let it engulf her....but something was wrong....

The memory...was black....so black...darkness that engulfed her and sent sorrow through her heart. She knew what memory she had chosen....and she could only hope that Ana was ready.

fNNwJ3c.png

"...It hurts Ana..."

It was Xavier's voice once more...but this time the cheerful youth was gone, replaced by the haggard, horse croak of a dying man. Gwen's body gave a violent shudder, her eyes opening, blue once more but blood shot and dead. She looked tired and frailed, visibly thinning before the eyes of her family, yet her hands stayed firm on the red locks of Mother Petrova. "Yet you must sit her and watch me die...away with you..."

Her voice changed then, her body straightening and strengthening as her eyes turned emerald green once more. Her jaw set hard, black tears threatening the edges of her eyes like thick ink. "Let me heal you, Xavier. There must be a potion or something I can do...I-"

She switched to Xavier once more as she gave a broken laugh, the black tears running down her cheeks. "There is nothing you can do...no one can do. Life and death....it is inevitability. You cannot tamper with the fates and destinies given to us...If it is my time to go, I shall step down...and allow passage for another."

Anastasia froze, her body locking up as she stared ahead, the memory of Xavier that night flowing into her mind. Something she had kept so secret...so surpressed that she had never fully mourned, and yet here it was...being forced upon her...How was this proving her innocence? Had Gwen been forced to do this by Morris? To watch her suffer in agony as she had that very night? Her eyes, full of sorrow and hatred, fell on Morris then, tears suddenly streaming down her face as she tried to move. She would not sit here another moment, but her legs would not work. She was stuck in the trace of the Seerer, unable to move under her touch...she could only ride out the memory that was not so vivid in her mind that she could mouth the very words.

"Please, Xavier. You cannot die. It is NOT your time yet-"

"How would you know? We are not the writers of our own lives, Ana... We have no control over how we live or di-"

"Then what is the point of being a witch, if I cannot save you?"

Gwen's hand brushed then against Anastasia's trembling jaw as she gave another breathless laugh. "Since when have you been my superhero, Ana?...No...I do not need saving , for if it is my time...I must allow the new Blue to pass through...an inevitability we are, us Roses...Death laces his fingers in our own and dances with us to the depths of hell which we originate from."

"Your being poetic..." Ana herself mouthed those very words, tears running down her cheeks once more as she seemed to lose reserve. Her body hunched forward slightly, shaking her head as she spoke quickly . "You weren't allowed to die....to leave me in this personal hell which we have created for ourselves...Xavier...Xavier..." Her breath was shaky as she reached out to someone who wasn't there, or at least only she and Gwen could see. The fading memory of the man she had loved...the man she had cared so much for...but he was going away. Ana's eyes widened as the memory stared to fade, sudden panic rising up inside of her. "X-Xavier, no. No, you cannot leave yet." She almost rose then, but her feet remained planted in her chair. No instead she jerked forward, trying to grasp at her fading happiness as he slipped though her fingers. Gwen's voice continued as his, serving as a mockary to the pain in her heart.

"An inevitability, us Roses..."

"No, Xavier! Don't leave me! PLEASE!" Ana was suddenly hysterical, quite unlike the composed Mother Petrova everyone had come to know and fear....No...here she was broken, just like the very day Xavier left. She wept, continuing to reach for the memory that had already faded from view, only to be taken over by a fit of tears, her hand dropping to the table as she fell back against the chair, all composure gone. "..You said you would never leave me...you promised..."

Gwen took affect from this, as she coughed, the black ooze escaping her mouth and running down her chin. Ana was no longer calm...and now it was dangerous. Gwen's body shook violently, hands tightening on Ana's skull to try to maintain the connection with desperate perseverance, but Gwen was losing time fast...the memory needed to be found...and Ana had to be consoled.

fNNwJ3c.png

vcvARLv.jpg

@Gladis @Veo @DoomyCakez

Rin was on the verge of vomiting all over her Youk. The intense waves of despair and sadness reverberatimg into her from Youkari was a whole new beast. Rin slipped into Youkaris' lap silently and curled up into the tightest ball she could in her masters lap, covering her misty eyes with her dantey red paws, and swallowed down the puke rising in her throat.

@Vio @KitsyKitty @punkyears @Crowley

Sebastian had always been a familiar use to the life of phantasmagorical over exaggeration, flashy flamboyancy, and other things of that nature when it came to Gwendoline, but the amount of agony he was sharing with his mistress was something that was almost clouding all of his senses. He stood firm by her side, but his whole body was trembling and he had turned rather green in the face. He looked as if he would be sick, those odd eyes wide and sunken in as he tried to remain composed for Gwen's sake...However, with the sudden outburst of Ana, the young familiar had been rather unable to help himself.

He understood the rules that familiar were not allowed to put their hands on other Petrova, but with everyone staring like statues, Sebastian took it upon himself to protect his mistress. He moved forward and grabbed the Mother Petrova's shoulders, pulling her back against the chair as she broke into a fit of tears. It was rather unsettling to see Anastasia Petrova, the stone of the family, reduced to a crying child at the site of her own memories. Sebastian held her firm, looking around to the other Petrova with wide eyes. He did not wish to speak out of terms, but with so much happening and the danger of his own mistress at hand, he made an outburst.

His eyes darted to the closest of the Petrova, Morris, who was seated not too far away from the chaos. "Don't just stand there! Help me for crying out loud!" He nearly squeaked when he yelled, fighting back as Ana darted forward once more, causing Gwen to jerk forward against Sebastian and the black ooze to trail down his shoulder and back. He shuddered, eyes going wide and and continued to hold up his mistress, who was losing time rather quickly. He wanted to much to just end all of this now, pluck his loving Gwenie from the hands of evil and pain and shield her within the garden...or her room....or somewhere other than here, but all he could really do was try to calm the storm.

He leaned against Ana, a harsh whisper in her ear as he tried to console her. "Miss Ana, Please! You have to remain calm for Gwen's sake. You're killing her!"

Reactions: Esmeray

Was it disturbing to say that Ezra found all of this rather...comical? Some part of his...some sadistic, suppressed, part of his being wished to laugh at the scene before him. Never in his life had he expected Ana to react the way she was to her past, which only goes to show that even the "Strongest" of the bunch had some terrifying skeletons in her closet. He remained leaned back against his chair, smile hidden behind his hand and he watched the scene unfold with cold, rather amused eyes. Upon seeing Ana try to leap from her chair, jerking the tiny Seerer forward with her and causing her mouth to leak with black ooze, Ezra could hardly contain himself. He let out an airy chuckle, barely hidden under the frantic calls of Ana herself. "You've got to be joking here..."

He adjusted himself in his chair to get more comfortable as the show only got better. Gwen's furball saviour leapt forward and actually had the gall to grab Ana and force her back into place....Kid had some balls in Ezra's opinion because who knows what would happen to him after this. Grabbing a Petrova out of terms, yelling at her to calm down...and what made it worse was the boy's sudden demand for Morris to assist him. That...was the icing on the cake for Ezra, who broke into a sudden fit of mad laughter. He leaned forward on the table, slamming his fist down as he could no longer contain himself. "You got to be joking!" He laughed some more than, only to earn a glare from Morris as he cackled. "You going to sit there and let some pampered furballed rat manhandle your mother, Morris? PAH!"

Ezra knew he was rather out of line with his comment, but he was already in trouble. Why the hell should he care if he added more fuel to the fire? Ezra allowed himself to continue laughing, slamming his open hand on the table once more as he rested his forward against the table as well, shaking his head furious. He was turning rather red actually, unable to compose himself...this was all just too...priceless. His loud cackle, however, had reduced to breathless chuckles as he sat up a bit, wiping a tear from his eye. He did, however, leave his hand on the table which may prove to be a rather....costly mistake.

Morris watched with keen eyes, and immediate attention as Gwen began her careful procedure. The room fell to silence as Gwen first began to walk the memorial plane of grey. Even Morris wasn't very knowledgeable of his mother's past. So part of him saw this as a learning experience. He could witness Gwen at work, and get some information out of it as well. Morris's Heterogeneous eyes of blue and gold observed Gwen's eye color changes, at first relaxed thinking everything was running smoothly. It wasn't until that he saw the black tears rolled down and stain Gwen's porcelain cheeks did he begin to worry. He had never seen the other Delphi's react that way before. Could this be a result to Gwen's lack of proper training? Or did this happen naturally the first time? It wasn't until Xavier was mentioned that Morris began to fade from the reality occurring before him. His father had always been a trigger for Morris, and his mind slipped to a array of small memories of his father. Causing a pit of guilt to swell in his stomach.

"Don't just stand there! Help me for crying out loud!"

A squeakish yell rang in morris's ears and echoed in his brain, causing him to immediately snap back to reality. Morris jolted up from his chair at the site of his mother jerking around, and Gwen's condition becoming unstable. However before he could dart over to his mother's chair a laugh erupted behind him. Morris immediately identified that boyish outburst, and infuriated he turned to glare at none other than Ezra. He was enjoying this? Enjoying his family suffering?

That little shit! Telling me all he wants to do is protect the family but then laughs at the fact that Gwen is possibly dying! I've had enough of this nonsense. The seething rage churred in the pit of his stomach, but he could feel the heat from that anger rise and infect every fiber of his being. His mind swayed as he lost his concentration and the voices went into an immediate frenzy.

"What a disgrace to the family line. Teach the bastard child a lesson."
"What a horrid way to behave!"
"Haha I've always wanted a piece of the asshat, come on let me do it! I havn't tasted blood in so long."
"Shut up! I don't..."
"He's not fit to hold his title among the covenant. Make an example!"
"Make an Example!"
"Make an Example!"
"NO!"

Just like that, unknowing to everyone else in the room, Morris was swallowed whole. Trampled beneth the others that live inside him. Loosing his grip on reality he slipped into a black nothingness. Morris's heterogeneous eyes of blue and green flashed a tint of white as he murmured under his breath. "I'll make an excellent example." He chuckles softly, as a fiendish smile creeped up.

"Morris love?" Clarice tilts her head to the side finding his sudden quietness to be disturbing especially since his own mother and Gwendoline were in need of assistance. When she heard his faint chuckling as he passed by her, heading towards Ezra's direction. She immediately stood from her chair. "Whoever you are stop immediately." She orders them, but it was to late.

In a blind rage what appeared to be Morris grabbed something shiny from beside Ezra's plate, and lunged at the boy. In one swift movement the past life that had taken over the flesh and bones of Morris raised his arm above his head, and then drove the utensil deep into Ezra's exposed hand. The others around could hear the sickening sound of bone snapping as the fork is forced through the hand and embedded into the family dinning table. The individual spoke in Morris's voice as he then removes his grip from the silverware and calmly states "You are with out dinner for a week."

The body of Morris quickly spins on his heels and darts over to his mother's aid, he quickly restrains her. The white haired middle aged man, or what appeared to be him, tried his best to soothe his mother into submission, but the man didn't seem to be helping her very well.​

Last edited:
Yukari had been watching silently all this time, gently stroking Rin's soft fur. With the unnerving presence already lingering about, it felt good to have her on his lap. Not because he was scared or even too worried, but because he enjoyed her company- and she did have a calming effect on him. Even if he rarely showed signs of panic or any truly negative emotion for that matter, didn't mean Yukari was completely immune to them. However, as things began spiraling downwards, even Yukari felt a growing unease. He'd never seen Anastasia this broken, and quite honestly, it shocked him somewhat. The fact that Gwen was shedding unnatural black tears did little to cease his worry. Yukari quite honestly didn't know what to do. He was afraid that if he tried to hold Ana down now, he tried anything when in this kind of state, might end up hurting someone. He didn't know if he, as somewhat of an outsider (or so he felt) even had the right to do anything in this sort of situation. He was also somewhat shocked by everything going on- as though he'd been put into a daze.

Yet as Sebastian's voice rang through the dining hall he snapped out of it, instantly getting on his feet, carefully holding his familiar to his chest. It seemed that Morris did exactly the same, though Yukari didn't even notice until the white haired middle aged man was already making his way to Anastasia's side. As such, Yukari didn't know if his help was needed as well, and remained where he was. He didn't really think Ana would appreciate it much anyway. Morris knew his own mother way better than Yukari ever could. That was for sure.

"Honey, calm down... it'll get better, I'm sure..." he murmured to Rin as he sat back down, gently stroking her fur. Not until then, as his eyes fell upon Ezra's hand. He did a double take. "Ezra, darling... what happened?" he asked, looking genuinely concerned. He'd never noticed that Morris was the one stabbing the knife into the orange rose witch's hand, and was now more than just a little confused. Who would do such a thing? Well, certainly someone who was pissed off at him. Probably, at this point, it had to be everyone at the table. The comment Ezra had made really hadn't been very welcome in this situation... at all. "You... should probably pull that out."

@Gladis @Vio @punkyears @Crowley

Well...that had been unexpected.

Ezra had been wiping a tear from his eyes, only to glance up in time to see Morris lunching at him with something shining in his. Ezra moved back, as if to try to dodge the sudden attack, but it was too late...and a searing heat rushed up his arm. He froze, staring ahead for a moment as he heard the crack of bones and a loud thud against the table.

"You are without dinner for a week."

The words did not seem to register for a moment, as all he could do was slowly look down, in shock at the site before him. Morris had stabbed a fork though his...hand. Right through the top of it and into the table where blood was already starting to pull. Now...Ezra was rather accustomed to pain, having a high pain tolerance to a point, so he did not make a spectacle of himself. He did not scream, rather his eye gave a small twitch, but the look on his face said it all. That shit hurt...like...hell. He whinced, sucking in a shaky breath as he moved his fingers, only to hear the bone cracking and the flesh squishing with effort. He opened his mouth, as if to let out a cry, but it caught in his throat. He glanced back up at Morris, expression set in stone as he watched him move to Ana's side.

When he heard Yukari ask him what happened, he was quick to snap, keeping his eye on the shining fork handle. "What the hell does it look like?" His voice was a hushed whisper, barely responding as Yukari warned his to remove it. Ezra glanced up at him then, before looking back down at the fork and grabbing the handle. He drew in a breath and yanked it out, letting out a sudden gasp as it pried free with surprising ease. He tossed the fork aside, hand shaking as blood dripped to the table below. He reached over, grabbing one of the white handkerchiefs, wrapping it around his bleeding hand as he rose from the table and stared walking towards the dining room exit.

suoh_mikoto_by_orakih-d6kihbp.jpg

The waves of emotion from the others in the room rushed into his mind and heart but those where easily distracted by the sudden movement of the whole family, the weasel rushing to hold down the sanity and his own master assaulted. Knowing Kuma would get in more trouble he leapt down from ezra's lap as he yanked the fork from his hand and reverted into his human form, standing up slowly his hunched back crackling as he stood up fully at his max height. He glared at the family, the insanity running through them all was easily noticeable. but Ezra was leaving the room and his familiar would follow suit to this and follow along. The insanity in the back of his own head was rumbling around but he could control himself for the situation at hand, walking behind Ezra and putting his hand on his shoulder and pulling a better piece of cloth from his own clothing and taking his wounded hand. Wrapping it tighter around the white cloth that was soaked with his blood, He spoke " you want a drink Ezra? " The familiar looked over his shoulder at the situation before fully closing the door.

6NyRI8P.jpg

@DoomyCakez @Gladis

Rin was unsettled to say the least. She always knew when her master felt even the slightest bit of unease, and if she DID feel it, which was rare for Youkari, she knew to be afraid. But, as she watched stained black tears trickle down Gwen's pretty face, and Ezra (the dumb bastard couldn't keep his mouth shut any more than Rin could) get stabbed in the hand by Morris, she took her Youk's comforting words in, ignoring the hint of doubt skittering into his silky voice.

All she wanted to do was get out of there. To hide in one of the many secret spots she had discovered in her time in the mansion. But she knew better than to ask such a thing of her master. She may have been young, but she wasn't completely dumb. She relaxed in Youkari's big hands, and let the soft strokes on her fur sooth her further.

Youk-kun, w-why is it that something always happens at the most unexpected times?

She chuckled softly through their mind link, closing her eyes, and listening intently to the chaos around her.

Reactions: Esmeray

@Akuma @Vio

Ezra had been so quick to rise up from his chair and move to the door, stepping through it and slamming it. He did not really care if anyone was seeing him leave or if anyone was upset with his departure, mainly because he wanted no part of what was happening. Yes, it was quite possibly that his behavior had in fact been immature and unnecessary, but that is not what he was worried about. That bastard Morris had stabbed him....that fucking bastard stabbed him, and HE wondered why Ezra thought the family was insane.

He has not heard Ven moving up behind him until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jumping slightly, the Orange Rose Witch, jerked away from Ven's grasp, only to have the familiar take him hand and better wrap it for him....Well for that, Ezra was grateful, because he has already leaked blood down his shirt and onto his pants. He scoffed at Ven, however, seeing that the wrapping were of the Familiar's own clothes. "Don't wrap it with you filthy rags, drunk..." He needed an outlet to take his anger out on, so Ven came in rather handy at this moment, but it seemed that the moment he said it, the anger already fled from him. Instead, he felt rather violent...rather heavy as if a weight was on his chest. This house was already suffocating him and he could not stand it.

...He had to get out of here...He needed some air, his face turning rather red as his body started to heat up. He wanted to light something ablaze, and did not care what....This house, outside..his room once more... He could not be here anymore....but he was already in trouble...what did it matter if he made a bigger mess. He took a couple of deep breathes, glancing down at his hands that had already started to smolder. He hardly heard what Ven asked, only turning and walking passed him to the front door, mumbling under his breath. "I have to get the fuck out of here...fuck this place." He was already out the door before he finished the sentence, nearly falling down the front steps and he landed on the soft gravel of the front driveway. He nearly took off in a sprint as he started making his way across the yard, his clothes nearly smoking on his body.

He needed to go wreck some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.