Not open for further replies.
Oh nowwww we can clutter the Sign-Up's >:l
Well...clutter, clutter, clutter...
CATFISH >:l
bitches-love-catfish_o_1049349.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
She could have had a crush on him xD
but we already have three incestual shippings going on right now. Xavier and Ana (which passed). Gwen and Alexander. Gwen and Skylar's son. xD

I'm beginning to think gwen is RWC's tenebrae xD Shipped with everyone.
rofl gwen goodness such a man hog XD
All the Rose Witches are Petrova's or people of different families married into the Petrova family. Most of them are related though. :3
lol I guess that makes sense. So Gwen is my niece. Do you have a family tree some where? XD

*Moves to OOC* XD

She could have had a crush on him xD

but we already have three incestual shippings going on right now. Xavier and Ana (which passed). Gwen and Alexander. Gwen and Skylar's son. xD

I'm beginning to think gwen is RWC's tenebrae xD Shipped with everyone.

wait wait wait...who is skylar's son and DA FUK DID ALL THESE RELATIONSHIPS WITH GWEN COME FROM!?

*price of being adorbs*

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Yaoi is from the gods o - o

YukariKurosawaPetrova_zpsa15448da.gif

ThePinkRoseWitch_zps31e8b4ee.gif

Mishakuji.Yukari.600.1749972.jpg

"Once I viwed myself as a monster. Now I know I'm a blooming flower, worthy every ounce of love and respect I get."

FlowersRosesPinkFloatDivider.gif

Basics_zpsca8fddbc.gif

⚔ Name ⚔
Yukari Kurosawa-Petrova

⚔ Nickname ⚔
Yu, Pinky

⚔ Age ⚔

⚔ Birthday ⚔
July 25th

⚔ Race ⚔
Witch

⚔ Sexuality ⚔
Homosexual

Mishakuji.Yukari.600.1755233.jpg

"Don't you just look absolutely dashing? So do I~ Care to walk me home so we can be dashing together?"

Appearence_zpsbfba79a3.gif

⚔ Height ⚔
179 cm

⚔ Weight ⚔

52 kg

⚔ Body Type ⚔
Slender

Distinguishable Features
➳ Purple Hair
➳ Purple Eyes
➳ Black Nails
➳ Tattoo of a pink rose on his left shoulder
➳ Tattoo of a dragon coiling up his right arm
➳ Long scar covered by the tattoo

⚔ Hair Color ⚔
Purple

⚔ Hair Style ⚔
➳ Long
➳ Usually Loose
➳ Messy
➳ Sometimes Ponytail

⚔ Eye Color ⚔
Purple

⚔ Skin ⚔
Pale

Saitou.Hajime.full.322953.jpg

"You don't want to, eh? Is the cutie playing hard to get? Don't worry, darling. I won't cause you any harm... not too much, anyway."

Personal_zps77f6dcb3.gif

⚔ Personality ⚔
Yukari seldom takes things seriously and usually seems to be of a rather cheerful and laid back nature. He flirts with every attractive guy he stumbles across shamelessly, and takes pride in both his sexuality and... oddities. Yet, while loving to mess with people around him and tease, he can be serious when it is required of him. Not only does he have a 'I take no shit' attitude when it comes to protecting those he cares for, but he also feels a responsibility to protect the weak and helpless. Sure, he can see pushy and creepy at times, but deep down he is a good guy who cares for the people around him. While having little patience with some things, he is extremely patient with others. He is also rather philosophical of nature, and usually tries to see past other people's facades in an attempt to grasp their true selves. Not that anyone meeting him for the first time would think he's even close to this deep, as he's made sexually harassing every fairly attractive guy on the planet a 'thing'. He can also seem rather brutish of nature at times, much to his dismay.

⚔ Personal Style ⚔

Yukari usually sports a rather classy but dark look, which compliments his purple hair and eyes. Due to his eye color, he likes wearing matching purple clothes, though he surprisingly does so subtly, accompanied by gray and black. He also tends to wear makeup, and is rather fussy about keeping it clean. From time to time Yukari enjoys completely insane color combinations or cross dressing, just to get some amusement out of people's reactions. Yukari is a free spirited individual, and does not mind to show it in his way of dress... his favorite attire when he is home, however, is nothing more than a simple yukata.

Quirks ⚔
➳ He loves messing with people
➳ Rarely takes anything seriously
➳ Flirts with any beautiful, cute or handsome male he comes across
➳ He strongly dislikes dogs, for unknown reasons

⚔ Strengths ⚔
➳ Yukari is kickass strong, and has mastered about every martial arts technique there is.
➳ He usually keeps an open mind about most things.
➳ His imagination knows no boundaries.
➳ Charismatic in his own way.
➳ Kind towards those he cares for.
➳ Protective of his family and friends.
➳ Yukari is good at giving advice, be it for relationships or otherwise.
➳ Good at painting/drawing.
➳ Yukari is far more observant than one would think.

⚔ Weaknesses ⚔

➳ Attractive Males. Seriously, he can't keep his hands off them.
➳ He strongly dislikes guns and other firearms, as they put him on a disadvantage.
➳ Dogs. He's afraid of them, for unknown reasons. He also usually claims otherwise.
➳ He likes teasing people and getting on their nerves, which can be more than a little troublesome at times.
➳ He is perverted as fuck. Excuse my choice of words, but there is no denying this statement.
➳ His childhood. He doesn't like being reminded of it, and rarely speaks about it at all.
➳ He has a weakness for the human world, as he finds it fascinating.
➳ Baby animals besides puppies. He just can't help but adore them.
➳ Fashion. He loves fashion. And synchronized dancing. That too.
➳ Yukari doesn't do more than he absolutely has to... and could therefor be counted as laid back and lazy. Then again, he can be pretty attentive, hardworking and focused when he wants to.

⚔ Likes ⚔
➳ Flowers and Gardens
➳ Beauty
➳ Tea
➳ Swords
➳ Sparring
➳ Attractive Males
➳ Pop Culture
➳ Humans and their World
➳ Baby Animals
➳ Human Cultures and History
➳ Flirting
➳ Sex
➳ Wine and Sake
➳ Teasing People
➳ Dancing
➳ Parties
➳ Clubbing
➳ Watching TV
➳ Eating Junk Food
➳ Fashion
➳ This list is really long so I'll stop here...

⚔ Dislikes ⚔
➳ Unnecessary Violence (though it depends on if anyone actually gets hurt or not)
➳ Dogs
➳ Doing unnecessary or boring work
➳ Whiny Brats
➳ Chicken Stew
➳ Most Sweets
➳ Boredom
➳ Unfashionable Things
➳ Seeing people genuinely sad
➳ Hurting People
➳ Losing Control
➳ Cooked Vegetables
➳ Small Spaces
➳ Cold Weather
➳ This list is also long so I'll stop here as well...

⚔ Favorite Color ⚔
Purple... though he likes pink and different hues of black as well.

⚔ Favorite Food ⚔

Sushi

⚔ Favorite Music Genre ⚔

As long as it's good he'll listen to it.

⚔ Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre ⚔
He likes most things.​

Mishakuji.Yukari.600.1642778.jpg

"This seems like a wonderful day to go out shopping, yay!"

Relationships_zpse42c57fd.gif

⚔ Intermediate Family ⚔

Kaname Kurosawa
"Dead and buried in the ground. That's all I have to say about that old bastard."

Ilya Kurosawa
"She was a kind woman... I'll bare her with me in my heart forever."

Nagisa Kurosawa
"He's my little bro, why wouldn't I care for him?

⚔ Rose Witches ⚔

Anastasia Petrova
"What is there not to love about this steadfast woman?"

Morris Petrova
"He's hot, even if he's old. Sadly... I must admit that he's not quite my type."

Skylar Petrova
"My excellent student and close friend... even if I tried I couldn't possibly dislike her. We've had way too much fun throughout the years."

Gwendolyn Petrova
"She's... cute! But she'd be even cuter if she were a boy... oh well, a man can always dream."

Moselle Petrova
"I'm not sure about her since I haven't really seen much of her yet... I'll remain neutral."

Lel Petrova
"Yumyum... now if only you would stop taking advantage of people."

Ezra Petrova
"He's so cute when he's all angry and tsun-tsun~"

⚔ Familiars

Elena
"Haven't really talked to her much."

Alison
"A charming young lady."

Sebastian
"Heehee... he's such a cutie I'd invite him into my bed any day! Or night... now if only he would stop resisting me all the time..."

Aldwyn
"I don't like dogs so I usually keep my distance but... I must say, in human form that's one steamy husky."

James
"Another cutie I have a very hard time keeping my hands off..."

Alexius
"Dinner ready to be served. I swear, once I get him alone at some point..."

⚔ Servants ⚔

Willow
"He...she...whatever. Willow is so shy, I rarely see them around."

Isolde Nox
"She can be one scary vampire... though not scary enough to keep me from hitting on her brother."

Zeros Nox
"I'm sorry, Lelly... but can't we share him? Just once? I'm open for a three way..."

Ryuu
"The hunkiest of hunks... that's one hot dragon. Now, if only he wouldn't be so sold on that scary vampire. It's such a shame that he seems to be straight."

⚔ The Rose Witch Guards ⚔

Hellbore Gensai
"She's a very quiet one, isn't she?"

More to be added...

Mishakuji.Yukari.full.1682880.jpg

"Sweet, sweet powers... which can sometimes be a curse."

PowersandAbilities_zps1d3309d4.gif

The pink rose witch is known for his unnatural super human strength, making him the strongest Rose Witch physical wise. He is supposedly the Black Rose Witch's Mentor in fighting. It is unclear how he came to possess such strength seeing how it isn't a form of magic at all, however, he earned his spot among the Rose Witch Covenant with his vast amount of skill in using magical weapons said to be crafted be the gods.

Mishakuji.Yukari.full.1760847.jpg

"Do we reeeeeaally need to do this?"

History_zpscf316cb1.gif

Yukari joined the Petrova's at the age of ten. Up until then, he had been living with his parents in the human world, leading a rather normal life. Well, normal and normal. His mother was a Petrova, albeit not a Rose Witch, who had run away to the human world with a male witch from Japan. Despite their heritage they lead a rather normal and human middle class life; his father working for a big shot company and his mother as a teacher. Only, for Yukari it had always been rather troublesome to keep his identity hidden. You see, as he was born the Pink Rose witch, he had far more strength than he could control. That, in combination with a short temper often lead him to hurting people rather severely, without meaning to. Needless to say, he often got into trouble.

The fact that Yukari's father left Ilya (his mother) when he was only three years old for another woman, didn't exactly make things better. Despite these hardships, his mother continued working hard and did everything she could to raise her son properly. She loved her little bundle of joy, after all... no matter how troublesome he might be. Somehow, she managed to keep them going. Sure, she worked her ass off for them, but they managed. That was all that mattered.

In an attempt to rid Yukari of all that overflowing energy he stored, plus give him the possibility to better control his abilities, his mother decided that he would be better off practicing some sort of martial art. So, without further ado, she got him a teacher who would train him. And train they did. Hard and every day. Yukari eventually got better at controlling both his rage and strength; things were looking up for him. That was, until his mother fell ill and eventually passed away. Since Yukari's father wasn't around anymore, and since he was the Pink Rose Witch, arrangements were made for him to move in with the Petrova's.

Even there Yukari continued training in the different fields of martial arts, and eventually mastered nearly all of them. He thrives rather well among the other witches, though sometimes can't help but feel that he doesn't completely belong there. At least he's found a few friends and allies, such as his dear friend and student Skylar, whom he thinks of rather fondly (in a non creepy, brotherly way). Not so long ago he went away to travel in the human world, where he was planning to pick up his brother on the way (for reasons explained in Nagisa's CS). And that is about where we stand now- awaiting his return home.​

Mishakuji.Yukari.full.1720745.jpg

"And now we've just got the extra stuff left... time goes fast when one's having a blast, don't you agree, darling?"

Misc_zpsff512020.gif

⚔ Theme Song ⚔
Monster

Izayoi Namida

Second to None (thanks Vio)

⚔ Voice Actor

Kazama Chikage

⚔ Other ⚔
Nopez, don't think so. XD​

Mishakuji.Yukari.full.1752670.jpg

Last edited:
MAJOR WIP
NagisaKurosawa.gif
ServantoftheOrangeR.gif
imagejpg2_zpsf83c7106.jpg

"What'cha want?"

div76.gif

Basics(1).gif

Name
Nagisa Kurosawa

Nickname
Nagi, Raven, Lazy Bastard

Birthday
December 24th

Role
Servant

Race
Witch/Yokai

Sexuality
Probably Hetrosexual

div76.gif

imagejpg6_zpsa171e5c2.jpg

"I looooooove cookies. Mine, they're mine!"

div76.gif

Appearance.gif
Height
163 cm

Weight
51 kg

Distinguishable Features
Purple Hair
Purple Eyes
A pair of feathery black wings on occasion
Short and Thin

Hair Color
Purple

Hair Style
Longish, bangs usually covering his left eye.

Eye Color
Purple

Skin
Pale

div76.gif

imagejpg5_zps8df5b8ff.jpg

"You know, I'm me... got a problem with that? I don't care."

div76.gif

Personal(1).gif

Personality
Nagisa is not only laid back, but outright lazy. He hates going outside, doesn't care for manners and completely detests manual labor. Although he can be very active and interested with something he likes, he just completely tends to leave everything else behind. The kid isn't particularly fond of socializing either, and rather spends his time chatting with people over the web than actually talking to them. He rarely makes eye contact. This behavior is about the exact opposite of his brothers, who loves socializing. Nagisa doesn't like having his personal space invaded either, and usually tends to keep a distance from people. He can be kind and helpful at times, though usually comes across as rude and selfish... which is more than just a little true in most cases. He does what he wants, says what he thinks and doesn't give a damn about other people. At the same time he can be somewhat of a coward, and doesn't like approaching danger on purpose. He's content simply being ignored and going about his own business.

Personal Style
Nagisa doesn't care much for his way of dress, and usually goes around in rather...well...sloppy attire. Sporting on old T-shirts and simple shorts, he truly isn't much to look at. Well, from time to time he may wear something more otaku oriented, but... it all depends on what he finds first in the mornings.

Quirks
He has a tendency to leave a track of fast food, clothes, games and other junk behind himself.
He fumbles with his hair when he lies.
He gives up way too easily.
He always wears different colored socks.
He has a tendency to subconsciously chew on objects while focusing on something.

Strengths
He's incredibly good with computers, including programming and even hacking.
He doesn't care for what other people think of him.
He has a surprisingly good memory.
When he's motivated he's actually rather productive... it sadly only happens rarely.
He's an amazing gamer.

Weaknesses
Damn, that kid's lazy.
He is also somewhat of a coward.
And he's addicted to technology, games and computers in general more specifically.
He has somewhat of an inferiority complex.
He's a selfish brat.

Games
Anime and Manga
Holing Up Indoors
Fast Food
Snacks
Lazying Around
Chatting
Social Medias
Messing around in Photoshop
E-Shopping
Napping
Programming
Pulling All-nighters
Cats

Dislikes
The Outdoors
Cooking, Cleaning... anything that takes an effort.
Physical Labor
Being Told what to Do
Getting up in the Mornings
Slow Internet
Microsoft
Socializing
Actual Conversations
Making Eye Contact
Parrots
Reading Books
Studying
Anything he deems boring, which is a lot.

Favorite Color
Doesn't really care.

Favorite Food
Anything that doesn't require much effort to make.

Favorite Music Genre
Heavy Metal, Rock, JRock and JPop

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre
He doesn't ready anything but manga and visual novels, though there almost everything goes. Same with games and films.

div76.gif

imagejpg12_zps8784a885.jpg

"Don't really know any of these freaks yet... well, besides my perverted bro. Someone save me from this unbearable fate! I DON'T WANT TO BE A SERVANT! It means work... I don't like work. The word itself is an abomination. It sends shivers down my spine...ugh."

div76.gif

Relationships(1).gif
TBA

div76.gif

07a49022-9fe3-45c8-876f-cbc7f7fa86f2_zps3f70e45d.jpg

"Honestly, you're starting to annoy me. Leave me alone and understand I don't have any time for you! I'm focusing a hundred percent of my brain energy on beating that damn bo- I DID IT! YESH! YESH! ah-ha, I'm awesome. I won, ah-hah... oh, you're still here? PISS OF!"

div76.gif

History(1).gif
The woman Kaname left Ilya for was his very own cousin, Ayame Kurosawa. This had been arranged by his own family in order to preserve their special bloodline, and Kaname didn't have much say in it. Seven years after the birth of Yukari, Kaname's second child was born. Nagisa, a small sickly boy who just barely made it into the world, but killed the mother in the process. For this reason, Kaname always treated his second son with a certain indifference. He didn't exactly hate him, but he resented the little boy as he blamed him for Ayame's death. Due to their conflicted relationship, Nagisa's childhood was rather difficult.

Perhaps it is not so strange that he turned out the way he did. Shut in, antisocial, a dreamer who rather spends his time in the fictional worlds of video games than facing reality. Needless to say, Nagisa wasn't particularly unhappy when his father passed away. Sure, he was a little scared but... he couldn't bring himself to mourn his fathers death. After the incident that caused it, however, everything just turned downhill.

Nagisa moved from foster family to foster family, never staying in one place for too long before moving again due to how troublesome he could be. It could also be hard for him to keep his identity as the supernatural being he is hidden sometimes. Eventually Yukari got word of all this, and decided to take his younger half brother in. He made a compromise with the Petrova's, that his brother should work as a servant in exchange for his stay. Not having much say in the matter, Nagisa was forced to comply... and that is more or less where we stand today.

div76.gif

imagejpg9_zpsace0e45e.jpg

"Well... if you don't intend to leave you might as well join me for a game. Don't expect me to go easy on ya', though!"

div76.gif

PowersandAbilities(1).gif
WIP

div76.gif

imagejpg13_zps763bac57.jpg

"Come on, don't cry! I did tell you I wouldn't go easy on ya'. Geez, this is why I don't usually socialize."
div76.gif

Misc(1).gif

Theme Song:

Voice Actor:

Other:

div76.gif

imagejpg14_zps2929021a.jpg

"Finally we're getting to an end... mate ne, baka!"

div76.gif

Last edited:
image.jpg
The Orange Rose Witch:
(Looks like she is still available[hopefully!])

Name: Minxi ann Eden-Petrova (*wink* *wink*

Nickname: Minx, doll, fantastic miss fox

Race: Half Fox, half Witch

Birthday: November 31st, 1913

A p p e a r a n c e

Height: 5'5

Weight: 113lbs

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Emerald

Skin color: lightly tanned

Others:
C-Cup chest.
Wider hips.
Skinny waist.
Long legs.
Fox ears.
1 tail.

image.jpg

Fox Mode:
Blonde/white hair.
Crimson eyes.
Elaborate and traditional Japanese kimonos and fans.
Has five tails instead of 1

Boys.
Learning new things.
The color Lavender.
Baking.
Birds.

Dislikes:
Tea.
The color orange (ironic, I know).
Cooking.
Snakes.
Yappy dogs.

Quirks:
Twirls her hair when nervous.
Hides behind her tail when embarrassed (which is quite often)

S k i l l s:
General:
Memorization.
Lying.
Baking.
Protection Magic.
Spell casting.
Spell memorization.
Fox flame.
Advanced hearing
Evasion

S t r e n g t h s:
Independent.
Very intelligent.
Photo Graphic Memory.
Inventing of new spells.
Good at lying.
Good with people (even though she doesn't like people).

W e a k n e s s e s:
Not very friendly
Not knowing about something
Sharing her feelings
Her lover

H i s t o r y:
Born in the year 1913, Minx was the last child born to her Fox spirt father, and Witch mother. Her father is a mercenary and her mother a medical witch. She was a rare born in her family, simply due to the fact that their gene pool NEVER did half and half babies; one race would dominate and make the child either one or the other, just lien her ancestors, her father, and her sisters. She 'grew up' in the 1900's, morphing her image through the centuries, from flapper dresses to poodle skirts and disco pants, this once naïve girl lived through war, heartbreak, and the heavy hand of time. Her family is dysfunctional, Her parents are never around, leaving her alone to work way through life on her own, locked up in a compound in America, and then Japan because of her rare mixing, while her sisters were all traveling the world too. Now she works as a free range killer-for-hire on the demon version of the black market, and pools her recourses with other witches to invent new spells and potions. She can go into fox mode, often adding her with hired killings with the aid of her white fox helper.

F a m i l y:
Kimi (23, 1st twin, oldest sister)
Lexi (23, other twin/ 2nd oldest sister)
Savi (22, third oldest)
Chrisi (20, forth oldest)
Barbra a.k.a Momma (looks 38)
Dale a. k. a. Papa (looks 40)

image.jpg
F a m i l i a r: Mazayke Fitz, a silver haired fox man (age 24) (open to a different familiar, just making sure she had one xD)

F r i e n d s:
(To be determined)

C r u s h/ L o v e r:
(To be determined)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 38125
The Orange Rose Witch:
(Looks like she is still available[hopefully!])

Name: Minxi ann Eden-Petrova (*wink* *wink*

Nickname: Minx, doll, fantastic miss fox

Race: Half Fox, half Witch

Birthday: November 31st, 1913

A p p e a r a n c e

Height: 5'5

Weight: 113lbs

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Emerald

Skin color: lightly tanned

Others:
C-Cup chest.
Wider hips.
Skinny waist.
Long legs.
Fox ears.
1 tail.

View attachment 38127

Fox Mode:
Blonde/white hair.
Crimson eyes.
Elaborate and traditional Japanese kimonos and fans.
Has five tails instead of 1

Boys.
Learning new things.
The color Lavender.
Baking.
Birds.

Dislikes:
Tea.
The color orange (ironic, I know).
Cooking.
Snakes.
Yappy dogs.

Quirks:
Twirls her hair when nervous.
Hides behind her tail when embarrassed (which is quite often)

S k i l l s:
General:
Memorization.
Lying.
Baking.
Protection Magic.
Spell casting.
Spell memorization.
Fox flame.
Advanced hearing
Evasion

S t r e n g t h s:
Independent.
Very intelligent.
Photo Graphic Memory.
Inventing of new spells.
Good at lying.
Good with people (even though she doesn't like people).

W e a k n e s s e s:
Not very friendly
Not knowing about something
Sharing her feelings
Her lover

H i s t o r y:
Born in the year 1913, Minx was the last child born to her Fox spirt father, and Witch mother. Her father is a mercenary and her mother a medical witch. She was a rare born in her family, simply due to the fact that their gene pool NEVER did half and half babies; one race would dominate and make the child either one or the other, just lien her ancestors, her father, and her sisters. She 'grew up' in the 1900's, morphing her image through the centuries, from flapper dresses to poodle skirts and disco pants, this once naïve girl lived through war, heartbreak, and the heavy hand of time. Her family is dysfunctional, Her parents are never around, leaving her alone to work way through life on her own, locked up in a compound in America, and then Japan because of her rare mixing, while her sisters were all traveling the world too. Now she works as a free range killer-for-hire on the demon version of the black market, and pools her recourses with other witches to invent new spells and potions. She can go into fox mode, often adding her with hired killings with the aid of her white fox helper.

F a m i l y:
Kimi (23, 1st twin, oldest sister)
Lexi (23, other twin/ 2nd oldest sister)
Savi (22, third oldest)
Chrisi (20, forth oldest)
Barbra a.k.a Momma (looks 38)
Dale a. k. a. Papa (looks 40)

View attachment 38128
F a m i l i a r: Mazayke Fitz, a silver haired fox man (age 24) (open to a different familiar, just making sure she had one xD)

F r i e n d s:
(To be determined)

C r u s h/ L o v e r:
(To be determined)

I'm sorry to inform you, but the role for the Orange Rose Witch has already been filled by myself X,3. We are a little behind on updating everything, but these sign-up are closed and another one has opened up. I'll give you the link so you can see all the characters that have already been made. I am sorry if this disappoints you!!!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/rose-witch-covenant-sign-ups.55180/

Status
Not open for further replies.