Rose Witch Covenant Sign Up [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
**PLACEHOLDER**

r169_457x257_1597_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA_animal_hat_rabbit_photo_photography_digital_art.jpg

General info:
Victoria "Fluff"
Female
Rabbit

2 Years in Rabbit Years
December
20th
Personality:
Childish
Hyper
Annoying
RelationShip:
Familiar to the Purple Witch, Moselle.
Family: Unknown
Friends: Everyone

Skills:
Healing Abilities, Similar to Moselle's.
Fast
Fit in tight spaces
Can jump high

Weaknesses:
Weak
Small
A rabbit

Misc:
When she uses her powers, her fur glows golden, and her eyes glow a bright blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Human Form ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
katana-girl-with-headphones-anime-black-hair-long-cartoon-110946.jpg

Appearance:

5'7
Black Hair
Blue Eyes

125 Lbs
Slim body

Personality:
Easily Excited
Kind
Flirty
Social

Skills:
Acrobatic
Fast
Jump High
Great thrower

Weaknesses:
Weak
Easily distracted
Easily Tricked

Misc:

Vegetarian
Voice based off of the voice actor for Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Camilla Luddington.

Compassion: 7/10
Empathy: 7/10
Creativity: 7/10
Mental Flexibility: 6/10
Passion/Motivation: 7/10
Education: 8/10
Stamina: 7/10
Physical Strength: 4/10
Battle Skill: 4/10
Initiative: 5/10
Restraint: 6/10
Agility: 9/10
Strategy: 5/10
Teamwork: 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

The familiars are common house hold pets unless I state otherwise. Wild animals are NOT acceptable as familiars. Familiars have both an animal form and a human form. Include a human and animal picture for a familiar CS. Familiars are an extension of the Rose Witches, and they are also reincarnated along with the their master/mistress. The familiars can have some to little magical abilities, because of the fact that they are an extension of their witch's soul. They do not have to be same animal each reincarnation cycle, but the soul is the same.

Ex: The first familiar of the Blue Rose Witch was a dog. The current White Rose Witch's familiar is a cat.

The familiars can converse with other familiars, but not with the other witches when in their animal forms. However, they can telepathically speak to their own master/mistress. In order to speak to the other rose witches they must enter their human form. I do NOT want the familiars to be in their human forms 24/7. I expect the familiars to generally dislike their human forms since it is uncomfortable for them; however, I do not expect everyone to follow this rule. It is okay to have a familiar that prefers their human form, but I don't want to see everyone doing it 24/7.

I apologize if this inconveniences any of you, and not providing this information from the get-go, that have already made their familiar character sheets, but if anything in your Character Sheet contradicts these rules then it must be changed. I will be going through and accepting and rejecting character sheets either tonight or tomorrow.

I will be starting this role-play fairly soon, so I will be accepting and rejecting character sheets soon as stated above. Do not fret, I will not be entirely rejecting any character sheets already made, simply telling you what needs to be changed. If you refuse to change anything, then I will have to be forced to reject the character sheet all together and remove you from the group, or ask you to pick a different role. Once I go through each character sheet, I will begin the role-play. Since we are starting soon, I ask that ALL of you finish your character sheets this week, if they are unfinished I will not accept them and you will not participate in the IC Thread until it is finally finished an accepted.

I am halting the accepting of new members. I need to go through all the characters we have so far and incorporate them into the the very first thread. I also need to include important information that has not been made aware to you, my members, yet in regards to plot, the realm of Nautchwald, and various other things. Once I get everything finished I will be accepting new members.

I am currently making a website and need all your character sheets done for this. I also need help with banners for the site. So if anyone wants to help me with that I will be eternally grateful. There are around thirteen banners I need made. So if any of your are exceptionally skilled in that, or know anybody who is, then please send a message me way regarding so.

Do NOT respond back to this announcement in this thread. Please send me private message with any concerns or questions.

♥ Sorry if this announcement make me sound like a bitch, it really just needed to be said. I appreciate you all taking on the challenge that is this role-play, and being wonderful cooperative players. Love you guys ♥​

cooltext1579280250_zpsf13b9897.png

10398031_685708181491427_5063517206982751835_n.jpg

All Souls Night

Butler of Moselle

0124.gif

ᘉᗩᙢᗴ:
Willow

ᗩᘐᙓ:
Around 110

ᘐᗴﬡᕍᙓᖇ:
Androgynous- s/he has the ability to switch gender at will, and thus has no set gender.

ᖇᗩᑕᙓ:
Wood Nymph

ᗷᓰᖇ♈ᖺᖱᗩᎩ:
July 28th

0124.gif

ᕮᎩᙓ ᑕᗢᒪᗢᖇ:

Green
ᕼᗩᓰᖇ ᑕᗢᒪᗢᖇ:
Green

ᑕᗝᙢᖰᒪᙓჯᓰᗢﬡ:
Pale

ᕼᙓᓰᘐᖺ☂:
138 cm

ᙡᙓᓮᘐᖺ♈:
31 kg
ᙖᗝᖙᎩ ℱᗢᖇᙢ:
Slender, Petite

ᙖᖇᓰᗴℱ ᗩᕈᕈᗴᗩᖇᗩﬡᑕᗴ ᗪᙓᔕᙅᖇᓰᕈ♈ᓮᗝﬡ:
Willow is short, really short. He is extremely slender, small and refined, and has almost no curves whatsoever, making him appear very much like a child. He doesn't look much different in his male and female forms, though in his female form his curves become ever so slightly more prominent, and in his male form his body attains some of the more male traits. In either form, he still looks rather ambiguous and it is more or less impossible to tell his exact gender.

Willow's hair is a gentle green and long, reaching to about his hips. He usually wears it loose, and most often it appears rather wild and untamed. He has long bangs, and more often than not they dangle into his face. His eyes are, similar to his hair, a gentle green color, though can seem to shift between light green and dark green depending on his mood.

Although the style of clothes he wears on his free time varies, he is most often seen dressed in white.

In the past he had often because of his appearance been mistaken as a child, though this certainly is far from the truth. For a wood nymph, he is actually of average height and his appearance isn't all that usual, amongst his own kind.

0124.gif

ᔕᙓჯᘮᗩᒪᓰ♈Ꭹ:
Pansexual​

ᒪᓮḰᙓᔕ:
Sweets
The Outdoors/Nature/Gardens
Most Animals and Plants
Frogs
Willows
Water
Sweets
Playing Games
Rainbows
Blood
Singing
Astrology
Stories/Books

ↁᓰᔕᒪᓰḰᙓᔕ:
Death
Sorrow
Disrespect
Pollution
Dog Whistles
Confinement
Spicy Foods
Chess
Masks
Loud Noises

ℱᙓᗩᖇᔕ:
Humans
Death
Complete Darkness
Fire
ᖘᙓᖇᔕᗝﬡᗩᒪᓮ♈Ꭹ:
As a forest nymph, Willow was born with a curious and playful nature. He is always up for learning something new, and generally has a very childish and cheerful air about him- which suits his appearance rather well. He is however also shy, always acting cautious around strangers. If possible, he tries to avoid confrontation with them at all costs, and rather hides than showing himself at all. Considering this strides against his duties as a butler, however, he has been working several years on refining his social skills, definitely coping better now than he used to.

Around people he knows well, however, Willow becomes an entirely different being. He is cheerful and talkative, never hesitating to ask questions when there is something he doesn't understand or wishes to know more about. As mentioned earlier, he loves playing games and don't be surprised if he plays one or another (harmless, if I may add) prank on you.

Willow loves spending time outside, and takes every opportunity to do so. Plants and animals are his best friends, though he also has declared some of them his enemies in the past. It is unusual for him to make enemies overall, and usually takes quite a bit to thoroughly anger him. Once his rage has been spurred, however, the sweet game he was playing is over. In fact, he can be quite aggressive and menacing, if he need be.

Being shy as he is, Willow likes it when he has his peace and quiet from time to time. Therefor, when not tending to his masters/mistresses needs, and when he is not spending time in the garden, you will most likely either find him in the library, reading... or perhaps stealing snacks from the kitchens. He also loves to sing, though is too shy to do it around people... even if he is quite good at it.

0124.gif

ℱᖇᓰᙓﬡᖱᔕ:
None, as for now. Will probably be changed very soon.

ℱᗩᙢᓮᒪᎩ:
Unknown

ᙅᖇᘎᔕᖺ/ᒪᗢᐯᙓᖇ:
None, as for now. Might change it soon.

0124.gif

ᔕḰᓮᒪᒪᔕ:
Gardening.
Communicating with Plants and to some extent, animals.
Gender Shifting.
Superhuman Speed and Flexibility.
Singing.
Cleaning.​

♈ᖇᙓﬡᘐ♈ᖺᔕ:
Good Memory
Patience
Acceptance
ᗯᗴᗩḰﬡᗴᔕᔕᙓᔕ:
Somewhat Naive
Shy around Strangers
Easily Distracted
Fire
ᗪᖇᗴᗩᙢᔕ:
See the Outside World
Have his friends forever at his side
To be able to sing someone he cares for a song

0124.gif

ᕼᓮᔕ♈ᗢᖇᎩ:
There isn't too much to be said about Willow's past. He was born in the garden of the family he still serves, as the spirit of a young willow sprouting by a pond. He spent the first few years of his childhood simply living his life in the garden, playing with the plants and animals and making sure to stay away from the witches. He didn't exactly fear them, but he didn't really wish to bother with them, either.

Occasionally, he would come out and play with the children. He tended to find them less scary than the adults, and enjoyed their company immensely. As time passed, however, and the children grew older, Willow started spent more and more time hiding from them... until a new generation was born.

This continued for quite some time, and Willow had no complaints about the way he lived his life. That was, until one day Willow's tree was infected by parasite mushrooms. Simultaneously as the condition of the tree worsened, the same happened to Willow and soon enough, he was very sick. Seeing no other choice than to leave his tree and beg the master/mistress of the house for help.

Willow's tree was saved, and in that way also his life. He was offered to work for the Petrova family, and feeling like he owed them everything, Willow gingerly agreed. He has been serving the Petrova family as a butler ever since.​

0124.gif

Voice Sample
(The blue haired perverted kid named Aladdin X3)

Last edited:
cross-divider.png

G e n e r a l
Adamar
The Exile, The Forsaken, The Blasphemous.
Ancient, N/A
Male
Proto-Reaper.

cross-divider.png

A p p e a r a n c e
death_by_Syrkell.jpg

Height: 6 ft. 5 Inches.

Weight: 145 lbs.

Adamar fully assumes his height at all times, never slouching or breaking his intimidating posture. His hair is pure black and silky in it's texture, it flows gracefully down his back. He often carefully presses his hair back to expose his forehead and prevent his long bangs from obscuring his sight. Adamar's eyes are opaque and somewhat crystalline when shown under light, often reminding those around him of his unnatural origins. Along his right eye is a fissure-like scar that traces it's way from above his eyebrow, down to the crest of his cheekbone. Adamar adorns himself all in black, a contrast to his very pale flesh. A thick, victorian-style overcoat buttoned all the way up the middle of his chest covers most of his form. Underneath, a thin veil-like, collared shirt with a black tie to join the ensemble. He wears black slacks, with black leather combat boots. On his right hip rests his sword, Despair, unsheathed at all times. Gracing his right shoulder is a crimson-steel colored epaulette guard, with a matching fore-arm guard on his right arm. These two piece of armament being the only color to touch his attire.

cross-divider.png

S k i l l s

Flute
Adamar has picked up playing the flute to pass time when traveling between dimensions.

powers
Adamar is able to create a minor spacial anomaly around himself. Defying and re-writing the rules of physics for a short duration. He can travel at the speed of sound during this time and strike with the momentum that would accompany such a speed, though not without a heavy cost. He can only maintain this distortion of reality for five seconds at a time, before his physical form comes under extreme duress. Thus, he is constantly counting the paces and distances between himself and various points of interest, in his mind. Always mindful of how many seconds it would take to reach each destination. Were he to abuse this ability continuously or for an extended duration of time, he would begin to turn to dust and cease to be. Adamar is also capable of opening small rifts in reality and transporting himself to various places. It is a very tedious and slow process, thus not feasible for combat.

cross-divider.png

S t r e n g t h s

Augmented senses
Adamar's vision and sense of hearing are incredibly acute. He can pick up the vibrations given off from voices or people moving about, from relatively far away. His sense of sight is more of a heightened observation, studying his environment and individuals there within with precise attention to detail. These traits force Adamar into being highly meticulous and methodical.

Vision of a Reaper
Adamar can pierce through an individual's mortal form with his eyes, as though they were transparent. A similar effect to an x-ray, though this allows him to see their soul, if one exists. An invaluable tool for a reaper.

Master Tactician
Due to his extreme attention to detail, meticulous nature and ability to observe and access situations without the hindrance of emotions or personal feelings, Adamar is very well-adept at strategizing in combat, even on the fly. Despite his quiet, imposing dimeanor he is a powerful war asset for anyone he aligns himself with.​

Immortal
Adamar can never die, since he does not technically live. He may only exist and cease to exist, it is only possible to permanently be rid of him, by completely annihilating every atom in his physical form.

cross-divider.png

W e a k n e s s e s

cross-divider.png

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Romantic Interest/Future Lover
Moselle Elizabeth Johnson

cross-divider.png

P e r s o n a l i t y
Anti-social, Pessimistic, Blunt, Not opposed to murder, torture or excessive violence. He has nihilistic and psychopathic tendencies. He lacks any attachment to the world around him, as he was never born, he can never -feel- for the living. Incredibly possessive and protective over Moselle. Though he is very keen on his sense of freedom, he oddly always obeys Moselle, having never once went against her wishes.

cross-divider.png

H i s t o r y
During the time of the fall of Lucifer, the creator's faith in angels wavered, thus in the wake of Lucifer's excommunication from heaven, the creator crafted the first breed of reapers. Three in total were tasked with the duty of collecting and ferrying the souls to their eternal resting place. Adamar, the first and eldest, Lucien, the second and most devoted to his work and Alyra the only female of the trio and the most mischeivous.

After centuries of dutiful service to the creator, Adamar had what some might call an epihphany. Due to his dealing only in death. He came to the conclusion that all life was inherently without purpose or meaning. If the creator, crafted life, simply for it to end, then why should Adamar and his brethren patiently wait for the appropriate time? He often mused and pondered this. After more than a century contemplating what, if any decision he made, could ever hold any value in the meaningless void of existence. Adamar reached only one, absolute verdict: Genocide.

The first villages he massacred, weighed heavily upon his shoulders, not because of guilt but of uncertainty. Slaughtering men, women and children indiscriminately, he baptized himself in their blood, then reaped their unprepared souls and ferried them to the afterlife. He actually escaped the notice of the creator's watchful eye for quite awhile, starting with only small villages, it wasn't until he fell upon an entire city, like a plague and exterminated every living person there within, that his actions came under intense scrutiny.

Lucien and Alyra came to him first, not wishing to invoke the ire of the creator, but it was to no avail, their pleas went veritably unheard as Adamar only saw one purpose for his blade. Adamar was very much Lucien's inspiration and his role model, up until this point. This unshakable change in Adamar's psyche, caused a schism between the brothers. As for Alyra, though she enjoyed her own brand of mischeif, she could not abide by Adamar's decision to cause the extinction of life itself. In the end it was Lucien and Alyra that traveled to the City of Light and had Adamar condemned.
Adamar had just finished slaughtering another small village in his crusade through earth, enjoying taking his time to appreciate his work, when he was detained. The creator was obviously not willing to chance anything with Adamar and sent both Michael and Gabriel to retrieve him. Upon seeing the clouds part and the angels descend for him, he simply sheathed his sword and held up his hands in surrender.

At his meeting before the creator and the highest seraphim, when posed with the virtual plethora of queries and questions, one stood out amongst the others. 'Why?' This was something that confused Adamar, it puzzled him into a state of bewilderment as he stumbled with his reply, before lifting his gaze up to the court of angels and stating 'Why not?"'. The creator could not have Lucifer, his most beloved and favorite angel slain, thus he could not sentence his first reaper to an equally final fate.

Adamar was imprisoned in Purgatory for what should've been eternity, and separated from his sword, to prevent any escapes and further impose upon him the most awful type of lonelyness. His punishment was to suffer alone, in silence and without any life to speak of. To demonstrate what existence would be like if Adamar -did- succeed. Though, this punishment was cut short, as his chains were broken and his prison was shattered by unknown and enigmatic figure who returned Despair to Adamar. Before Adamar could reply the individual faded into nothingness. Thus, Adamar sliced a rift into Purgatory and left to continue his travels.

cross-divider.png

M i s c

Theme

Voice

Weapons
Weapon(s): Despair, Adamar's sword. Being such, it is capable of reaping the souls of the departed. Also, as a proto-type reaper's blade, it causes extreme pain and duress to those it touches whom possess a soul. To those lacking a soul, it is classified as a holy weapon, thus rendering it lethal/harmful to vampires, the undead(zombies), demons, etc. To anyone that does not fall between those parameters it would be little more than a sword. This sword also houses Adamar's soul, unbeknownst to him. A fractured psyche.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Hello, everyone. Adamar the Proto-Reaper is my character, I'd like to thank Vio for posting for me though.

Hello, everyone. Adamar the Proto-Reaper is my character, I'd like to thank Vio for posting for me though.

No cluttering up the Sign Up thread! Bad Game Moderator! -cracks whip- xD

jack310.jpg

Name:
Morris Harridson Petrova

Race:
Witch

Sexual orientation:
Straight

Title:
The White Rose Witch

Appearance:

Morris is almost sculpture like in his appearance, pale ghost like with redeeming heterogeneous Gold and blue eyes. His complexion is near flawless, and even scars accumulated over time are less than noticeable. A twinkle in his eyes resigns him to show just a fraction of his absolute insanity, but he hides that well with a perfectly face smile designed over a very long time. His chin is narrow, strong even, his body fit, and over all he might even be considered as the perfect male specimen, outside, ya'know all the internal flaws.

Personality:

Morris is cynical in both the best and worst of ways, only resigned to care and cherish a select few in his little circle. Despite the name he shares with the others of the family he does not hold a very strong significant bond with most of them. Only his daughters Mossele, and Skylar. From time to time he find himself in need o his Mothers talents as well despite the fact of him knowing very well her dislike for him. Morris is entangled in a constant struggle and it shows easily through his cynical fake smile. Every moment of his life could be a game of tug'o war with his willful mind, a separate past White rose witch from his past pulling on either side of his already fractured mind. Even still he is protective over those he cares for, and finds a strong love for his children. Morris is a doting father with an incredibly eccentric side to him, a Wise man with a dark future, and still very much a free spirit when he chooses to be, and embrace his chaotic urges.

Relationships:
Father: Xavier Atticus Petrova (Deceased)
Mother: Anastasia Nicole Petrova
Siblings: Lillith Petrova, Salem Petrova
Children: Moselle Elizabeth Johnson, Skylar Nocte Petrova

Familiar:
N/A
Friends:

Crush/Lover:

Clarice Petrova (Current)

Skills:
Professional Pianist, and Expert Clock Maker, Skilled Silvertongue

Dislikes:
Elitists, "The Voices"((his past lives)), Fighting

-Background-
---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Childhood ((0 -11)-

As the son of both the Red and Blue Rose Witches, Morris had a very difficult childhood. He constantly had to strive for his parent's expectations. Not only that but Morris was born with the mark of the Rose Demon, which caused fear within the Covenant. To ensure that Morris would not lose control at the hands of the Rose Demon's power a "cap" was placed on his powers. The cap caused a great amount of frustrating magical build up within Morris. It made him feel like he was suffocating and the fact that he could not hone his own powers upset him. Disliking this from day one, Morris quickly became a troubled and disturbed child who would constantly lash out and misbehave.

-Adolescence ((12-15))-

When his father died at the age of fourteen he felt an over whelming sense of relief to the point that he did not mourn his father's death. With his father's meddling now gone, Morris could finally build his powers to their proper form. Going against his father's original wishes, he began to practice in his own magics. In doing this he came to qualms with his mother, the Red Rose Witch, who found Morris' behavior an insult to her deceased husband. It wasn't until Morris gained the ability to remember and associate with his past lives ((due to the powers of the Rose Demon)) that caused him to fall into the pits of insanity. He became delirious, delusional, and incapable of control as his past lives fought to take over his mind.

In his disarray he left his family's manor, the Petrova Manor, to find a way to control himself. He was gone for ten years until suddenly returning to the family home with a big surprise.

-Adulthood ((25-now))-

Upon arriving home for the first time in ten years he announced that he was engaged, however, the bride to be was more than unacceptable to his mother Anastasia. The Bride was the daughter of a 17th century business man, a mere human girl. This greatly upset Anastasia who was a very traditional witch. Anastasia wished for her son to marry another witch girl, and disliked the thought of possibly giving birth to a half breed. A dispute broke out between Morris and his mother, which eventually ended with him marrying his fiancée and leaving behind his life as a witch. Not only did he do this but he created an alias for himself and kept what he truly was away from his fiancée. It wasn't until Moselle was born that Anastasia visited the human world and ultimately ruined Morris's marriage. Morris's identity was unearthed by his mother's actions and as a result his wife filed for divorce and for custody of the child.

Shattered by this, Morris lost control of his tendencies once again. He kept himself sane by drinking his mother's potions. Becoming morbid he drowned his sorrows in women and work. That is until he fell in love with a woman and began to court her. Eventually the two had a child out of wetlock, Skylar Nocte Petrova, and married soon after. With the birth of his new daughter, he began to feel guilty for leaving behind his first child Moselle. Realizing this, he would frequently return to the human world and indirectly coast Moselle along the right path. In doing this he began neglecting his second child Skylar which caused for more issues, but he was oblivious to them.

Misc:

Voice:
Maka's Father at (:40)

Theme:
Note: This Character Sheet is still being worked on, but this is a good portion of what I have for the character.

Last edited:
  • Love
Name: Aldwyn - English origin; Means "Defender"
Vartan - Armenian origin; Means "Giver of Roses"​
Age: Looks to be in his mid 20's. In this life, he's around 42.
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Human/familar; Saarloos Wolfdog/wolfhound
Birthday: April 3'rd
Aries
Fire​
Appearance:
Dog: Roughly the height of a Husky
Mostly white/grey fur, but darker black along his spine to the tip of his tail
Wolfhound.png
Human: 6'2
150 lbs
Honey coloured eyes

Black hair
Lean build
qns3r7.jpg

Personality: Occasionally sarcastic, huge flirt. While he looks serious, he rarely is.
Relationships: Familiar to Anastasia (Red Rose Witch)
Friends: Anastasia, Maybe certain familiars/witches?
Family: Doesn't have any unless you count animals
Crush/lover: n/a
Rivals: Basileus
Skills: Planning
Smart​

Strengths: Hard to upset
Can track off scent (He is a hound)
Good decision maker​

Weaknesses: Cares too much about Anastasia
Will lash out if you hit a soft spot
Chocolate​

History: Aldwyn was once a cute little puppy in a quaint home, but too quickly, he was thrown out, fending for his own. He wandered for weeks, only barely getting by. Starving and alone, a pack found him and cared for him. He grew with them but in a literal dog eat dog world, he either had to get to the top, or be thrown out of the only home he knew. Aldwyn was a leader though. An alpha. Soon, he climbed to the top of the pack. He led them, cared for them. He was intelligent and often took pity on those weaker as he was once there. Even with power and a home, Aldwyn never felt complete.
The red rose witches always took particular care with their familiars. With each red rose witch, once they understood shape-shifting, familiars, and potion making, they would craft their own potion. The potion would contain the ability to allow an animal to turn human, and would blend only with the animal completing the witches soul. If ever used on a wrong creature, or a familiar belonging another witches soul, the same desire would never be acheived.
Aldwyn found Anastasia by sheer chance. Right place, right time. Aldwyn was searching for a new home for his pack and stumbled through a portal into Nautchwald. He continued his search after going though the portal, and eventually, couldn't find the portal to go back through. Drawn to the light of the manor, Aldywn cautiously approached. Anastasia heard of a dog sneaking around the manor and set out to find him. Once she found him, they both stopped. Aldwyn understood what he was missing. He was missing her. Simply upon seeing her Aldwyn felt complete. He willingly followed her inside and she started crafting. That night, Aldwyn easily accepted the potion from her.
Aldwyn felt like he was dying. He felt like his insides were being ripped out of him. Changing into a human immediately was throwing his senses into overload. His human ears could still hear everything as if he were a dog, and his nose could smell everything from miles away. Soon though, his senses dulled into a humans.
As his body settled, so did his mind. He thought in ways other than howls and barks. He thought in words and phrases. His mind took on the qualities they would have as if he were always human. He understood basic speech and understanding.
After living the change switching between dog and human never hurt and the new qualities of his personality solidified. He was often quite troublesome, always chasing after the most attractive person in the room regardless of male, female, human, witch, or something in between.
He was always there for Anastasia though. Even in her sorrow after her husband died, Aldwyn stayed close to her and comforted her. He was as loyal as a dog should be.

Misc: He likes sweets but he still can't have chocolate.
He likes dark things
He hates that he still has an overwhelming desire to play "fetch"​
Compassion: 6/10
Empathy: 9/10
Creativity: 4/10
Mental Flexibility: 10/10
Passion/Motivation: 7/10
Education: 7/10
Stamina: 8/10
Physical Strength: 4/10
Battle Skill: 6/10
Initiative: 3/10
Restraint: 3/10
Agility: 4/10
Strategy: 3/10
Teamwork: 6/10
Theme:

• Love
****Announcement****

@Turbo Snail
@Erranruin
@Princess of the Teacup
@Wolfsin
Sooooo I need you to change your pictures, or give me other pictures similar to the ones you already have. They need to be in between 600 by 600 and 700 by 1000. Trust me there is a reason why, but yeah. Need those pictures to be bigger or longer in length than the ones you are providing me. Just send me the link to the picture in a PM or onto your CS, doesn't matter so long as I get it.

@Lady Bernkastel
I need you to turn your current picture of Balthazar into a jpeg image and give him a back ground please.

@Dip
For your familiar, can you provide a full human form picture similar to that one? o-o​

Last edited:
699813.jpg

212bux.jpg

red.gif

General:
Name: vencæ ternis

Race: Red Husky

Birthday: January 11th

red.gif

Personality:
Friendly
Funny
Kind
collected
over-thinker
protective
relatable
red.gif

Relationships
Familiar to the Orange Warlock/Witch

Mother: Aeris volpix(Deceased)

Father: Ignis Ternis(Deceased)

Siblings: None that he is aware of

red.gif

Skills
Elemental Manipulation
User can manipulate, shape and create the basic elements of nature

Earth Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state

Water Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.

Air Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate Air, common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet

Fire manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate Fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, Flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.

Enhanced Swordsmanship
Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. The user is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cutting through hard materials such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.

red.gif

Strengths
1. Strong willed

2. Valiant Fighter

3. Respectable man

4. Increase Stamina

5. Physically fit

red.gif

Weaknesses

1. Once in an elemental state, he must remain in it for atleast 4 minutes
2. Each state can be canceled out by it polar opposite
3. If he over works his powers to much he may become even weaker and weaker
4. He is not able to use two elements at one time

red.gif

History
to be revealed in rp

{IF THAT IS OKAY :p, if not i can change it and try my best}

red.gif

Misc

****Important Announcement*****

I am no longer allowing people to take the role of servant, familiar, ect for their own Rose Witch. Those positions are to remain for those who join the role-play later than the current people who have already joined. Once we are a few weeks into the role-play and no longer getting any members, then I will start to allow people who already joined to take more positions and make more characters. Thank you for your understanding.​

temp41_zps246ed343.png

ccefb98e-7a5e-4047-8fc3-148a926f61a8_zps0e0bb902.png

Isayo Namida
Butler of Gwendolyn

dividers_19.gif

Name
Ryuu

Race
Dragon

Birthday
13th October

dividers_19.gif

Eye Color
Gray [Human]
Yellow [Dragon]

Complexion/Scale Color
Fair [Human]
Orange-White [Dragon]

Hair Color
Red [Human]

Body Form
Slender, Toned [Human]
Long, Slim [Dragon]

Brief Appearance Description
In his human form, Ryuu stands about 186 cm tall and weighs around 76 kg. He his slender but toned of body form, and though he isn't overly muscular, is it clear that he is all but meek. His complexion is relatively pale, though he does have a slight tan- especially in the summers. His hair is long and red, reaching to about his hips. Ryu usually wears it up, bound into a ponytail... but has now and then been seen wearing it lose. His eyes are gray, and he usually wears a normal butler uniform. He has also been seen wearing a white attire from time to time.

Although he keeps it covered by clothes and thus very few know about it; his back, part of his thighs, arms and hands are covered with beautiful white scales, which take on a somewhat rainbow colored glow when exposed to sunlight.

In his dragon form (which he almost never shows, as he tries to keep his identify as a dragon a secret from most), Ryuu appears to be a more Asian styled, with a long, snake like body. He is able to fly through levitation, and thus has no wings to speak of. His scales are a white, yellowish, orange, pink (depending on the lighting), and tend to sparkle beautifully in the sunlight. He has a white mane going from his head and all the way along his back, even to where the tail begins. The tail ends in something resembling a large feather. He also has two large whiskers growing from his muzzle, and a pair of horns on his forehead. In this form, his eyes are a sharp yellow.

dividers_19.gif

Sexuality
Pansexual

Fire Cooking/Baking Spicy Foods Blueberry Pie and Cheesecake Reading Fencing Summer Nature Lilies Rain Most Animals Sakura Trees

Dislikes ⚜
Snow/Winter Losing Being looked down Upon/Having his Pride Hurt His Sister Most of the time, Fighting Clowns- Circuses in general Flies and Mosquitoes Broccoli, Carrots and most Crabs

Fears
Betrayal Losing Control

Personality
Ryuu is the kind of person who can never simply settle down, but always needs to be active in one way or another. He needs to keep himself going in order not to go insane. Thus, you will most often see him scurrying around the house- either following his masters/mistresses orders or doing something on his own. He is friendly and loyal, though has a somewhat sarcastic, laid back and witty attitude. In other words, he likes teasing his friends now and then. Nonetheless he is kind and caring, even if he may not seem as at first meet.

Generally, Ryuu disapprover's of unnecessary violence. Simultaneously, he loves sparring with his sword and is even rather good at it, which sort of contradicts his dislike for violence. He sees it as an art, not a way to harm other people. In order to protect those he serves or his loved ones, however, he would never hesitate to draw his word. In these situations, although remaining fairly calm on the surface, Ryuu's bloodlust as a dragon may become more prominent.

What he likes to do most of all is cook, and he takes the opportunity whenever he can. Ryuu is rather good at it, and has throughout the years learned countless of recipes. When he once in a while finally settles down, he likes to quietly spend his afternoon sitting in the garden or somewhere else comfortable and quiet, to read.

He also has moments when he loses his cool and simply... well, goes insane is perhaps an exaggeration- but he totally and utterly loses control of himself, often in a fit of rage. Luckily these moments are few and far between, and he has yet to show any signs of aggression since he arrived to the Pertova household. He is also known to suffer from periodical depressions, though usually manages to hide his feelings well enough to keep anyone from noticing. These are also few and far between, though more common than his fits of rage.

dividers_19.gif

Friends
Isolde Nox

Family
He has a sister

Crush/Lover
None, currently.

dividers_19.gif

Skills
Cooking
Cleaning
Fencing/Swordsmanship
Fire Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Shape Shifting (into a human)
Charisma
Eating an endless amount of blueberry pie.

Strengths
Endurance
Swordsmanship
Cooking Well
Charming Personality

Weaknesses
In some situations, terrible impulse control
Earth and Air
He Likes to Gamble
He has a sister Complex
Blueberry Pie

Dreams
Taking Revenge upon his Sister
Have a Family

dividers_19.gif

History
Most of Ryuu's past remains shrouded in mystery, even today. When speaking about his past, Ryuu often calls his birthplace a 'world, far far away', where dragons once thrived in masses- alongside humans and other species. This, was however, far back in the past, and as Ryuu was born, most dragons were already extinct. In fact, his family was the last of their kind (at least as far as he knows).

What exactly transpired during his teenage years is unknown, though as a result Ryuu fled his birthplace and somehow ended up in Nauthwald. He was severely wounded and on the brink of death as a young woman called Lucille found him crashed down in a forest. She nursed him back to health. The fact that he was able to shape shift made it easy enough to melt in with the rest of the Nautwald citizens, despite his true size and appearance. To make sure that he didn't randomly turn back into a dragon, however, Lucille helped him seal away his dragon form in a pendant he always wears around his neck. He is still able to turn into a dragon, but only for a certain period of time. Before he gained the pendant, it was visa versa.

After spending about a year with Lucille and finding his place in Nautwald, she suddenly passed away in an incident most likely involving his sister. Grief stricken and filled with hate for his own blood and flesh, he swore he would hunt her down and avenge the woman he had come to love. Nonetheless, he had no choice but to push these things aside in order to move on and survive. About three years ago he managed to get a job at the Petrova mansion. Ryuu has been living and working there ever since.

dividers_19.gif

Voice Sample
Ono Daisuke

30b83b25-e25e-4dc9-9e0a-7100bd32a1f1_zpsd2a5df96.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_mh1xywhlEI1rcvc51o1_500.jpg

Name:
Zeros Nox

164 years old
Appears 16 at the most.

Male

Birthday:

September 25th

Race:

Pure blood vampire.

Appearance Description:

He stands at 5''10, slightly smaller than his elder siblings, the twins Isolde and Henry. Unlike his siblings he gained his mothers eyes.He has his fathers blonde hair that falls to his jaw lines, the hair on the back falls to the nape of his neck. Like his mother he has amber eyes that when in blood lust becomes a fiery red due to the hue of gold that appears. Zeros has a quite thin but tall frame for the age he appears. Like his mother he has quite a small nose with amber orbs framed by thick blonde lashes. He has scars lingering upon his torso from clan trials and missions, the most evident is the one upon his chest above his heart which forms an 'X'. He wears gloves either black or white a large majority of the time as it is used with his weapon. On the bicep of his left arm the clan motto is tattooed in Latin.

div99.gif

Personality:
Zeros unlike his siblings is quite shy and often
smiling happily. Despite his position as an assassin
he has much more reservations in what he does that the
others in his coven. He has a much more compassionate
side to him which makes him much more approachable.
He still has the beast part to him due his
vampiric nature and urges but he has the best restraint
and regret when he falls into this state.

Zeros is loyal to Balthazar and at the
same time his family. Often at times when
other witches or servants appear he will tend
to begin to inch behind his master to avoid
being noticed, since Zeros is quite cautious of the
others in the manor. He is honorable in the sense
he will complete what he promises and will create. He is
observant like most of his family but unlike them he
feels regret for most of his violent actions.

In serious situations he can be quite serious
although some events may trigger
his return to the more shy side of his personality
which will disrupt his part in the situation.
He is quite mature despite he only
being a child in most vampires eyes,
a trait that causes people to respect him if only a little.
He has a deep set love for those he considers family
but he is quite protective of his siblings
even if he is the youngest.

He sometimes feels like a child when
Isolde starts to fret over him since he
took the position as Balthazar's butler.
Zeros is quite naive to a lot of concepts
which causes him to be annoyed when
he doesn't understand something.
He is quite the innocent character.

Even when upset, Zeros will smile.

div99.gif

Role:

Butler to Balthazar.
(Current)

Ex- assassin to Nox.
(Previous)

div99.gif

Relationships:
Cristina Nox
(Mother- Deceased)

Darkus Nox
(father)

Henry Nox
(Brother)

Isolde Nox
(Sister)

Balthazar
(Master/CRUSH)
div99.gif

Skills:

Drawing/Painting.
He took to his subject at a very young age and so been studying art and different practical skills over the years he has lived. Zeros tends to enjoy Impasto, a technique used to thicken paint. With this he enjoys painting more realistic images than fake ones. Sometimes he will prefer to use oil paints for some pictures. What he paints is normally kept hidden.

Languages
He knows Latin due to the clans origins but also knows Italian due to his mothers heritage from a foreign clan that was allied with the Nox. He rarely ever uses these, Latin only being used to write some thing when it involves his clan.

Hiding
For some strange reason, Zeros has a habit and an ability to hide from people. He tends to create chaos for his siblings or anyone who is searching for him due to his unacknowledged skills. When he is hidden for some reason he ends up in a place he doesn't know and so unable to escape to be found.

Guitar/Piano
These are the instruments he chose to learn as a child, although when he discovered his abilities he began to stop playing these. While he can still play them he has slightly deteriorated in this skill. His preference is the guitar since it is soothing in his opinion.

Weapons
He is taught to use many weapons. His preference is to small guns in quick situations although he tends to use thin wires that he is able to manipulate after all the years of practice. These wires also can work with electricity due to it being his birth right in terms of power. They work along with the gloves he wore.

Powers:
Enhancement
Like most vampires, Zeros has enhanced features. This is factors such as speed, strength, durability, senses and healing. He is more allied with speed so out of all three of the Nox children/heirs he is the fastest.

Electricity manipulation/Generation.
He is able to create electrical currents and charge objects with it. He uses this to sharpen the wires using the vibrations caused. He is able to pass the created electricity through different objects along with using it in long range to hit opponents. Larger amounts of electricity costs him energy as eventually he will become taxed by the usage. Going past a certain amount enables him to become susceptible to burning himself in the process. It could also be used to create shields as people in range would be struck by the force of the electricity voltage. Its possible for opponents to become paralyzed if hit.

div99.gif

Strengths:
-Drawing/painting.
-Being hidden in the background..
-Less affected by electricity due to abilities.
-His speed.

-Making tea.

Weaknesses:
-Clumsy, very clumsy.
-His eye sight occasionally fades with fatigue.
-Certain poisons.
-Wounds to lethal areas will kill.
-Strong sounds and scents will disrupt him.
-Claustrophobia.
-Gets lost EASILY.

div99.gif

History:

As the youngest of the trio of Nox Children, Zeros was constantly compared to Henry, twin to Isolde. Since he was the last child he was stuck listening to how he was inferior to his brother who was hailed as a genius when his shadow manipulation was discovered. During his younger years he rarely excelled in anything, be it discovering his ability or even learning to use basic weapons taught to the clan such as projectiles. However, it was his mother and Isolde who at these times made it bearable.

Later on in his life, Zeros began to ignore the comparison between him and the supposed 'genius' and was hailed as an 'angel' since he would often spend his time helping out around the current home of the Nox clan while his siblings and parents were taking or being the boss for some of the foreign missions or lethal ones. However, unknown to his family he was in the process of training.

When he came to the endurance training he passed lower than his siblings but the shocking part was how he claimed power over his abilities years before Isolde and Henry did. This is when Zeros was slowly rejoining the main circle of their family, his skills being noticed by the ever displeased father of theirs. It was also the years where he began to take on missions.

With Zeros, everyone saw how he was different. He held regret, distaste and even reluctance to do what they did. Be it kill a target or even kill for the consumption of blood. With knowledge of this, members began to try and change this about him, even Henry at this point was helping by taking the youngest on missions, hoping he would finally take to the idea of killing. However it never stuck. During a mission with Cristina and Isolde he was forced to take a life after a serious talk with Isolde who told him they had no choice.

Zeros spent the next few years unaccompanied by people on missions as he was trusted now by the higher clan members, mainly the elders and his father. He took to using wires charged by electricity to be sharper and small guns as weapons. He also began to participate in the normal society of the town by joining a school where he was quite popular with non-vampires.

When Isolde took the job as a servant to a Petrova he was shocked but glad she escaped the clan unlike his brother and father who took it negatively, specially after the death of his mother. Zeros eventually went to visit Isolde due to her avoidance of their clan home he got lost immediately within the manor much to his annoyance, although at the time the youngest only pouted childishly.

He met Balthazar at this time as he wandered into a room where the witch was say with a chess board. Being the naive child he was he had no clue who was asking him for a match so he eagerly joined in the game of chess, believing that if he lost it was a simple loss. Only when he failed miserably at the match was he told of the consequences. For loosing he was to become a butler to the witch. He did not decline this since he lost and he refused to go against a promise he made at the start.

From this point Zeros began to serve Balthazar, spending his time with the witch or talking with Isolde. He tends to avoid Isolde and his master meeting since the elder sister gets irritated at the witch for what she says is 'harming her cute brother'. Zeros has yet to understand why his sister is over reacting but finds their 'staring competitions' quite uncomfortable.

div99.gif

-The colours orange, white, green, blue and yellow.
-The day time, specially afternoon.
-Animals, specially felines.
-TV
-Not being woken up.
-Trying to beat Balthazar in chess.(Never going to happen.)
-People enjoying themselves.
-Balthazar and his familiar.
-Henry and Isolde.
-Playing the guitar.
-Making different kinds of tea.

Dislikes:
-The staring competition between Isolde and Balthazar.
-Vegetables.
-Enclosed spaces.
-Loud people as they scare him.
-Not knowing what is going on.
-Being apart from people/being alone.
-Children/girls being upset or crying.

-Fighting or Killing.

div99.gif

Misc:

Last edited:
  • Love

tumblr_static_ai_mikaze_-_sidebar_-_1.png

Mikaze-Ai-uta-no-prince-sama-34671229-500-605.jpg

render_mikaze_ai_by_oanhcena-d6xuycv.png

Mikaze-Ai-uta-no-prince-sama-34671236-500-500.png

J u l i a n W y a t t
Anastasia's Butler

gold-divider.png

gold-divider.png

Race:
Anthromorhpic
Blue Jay

bluejay.jpg

gold-divider.png

Birthday:
March 21st ♈

Traits:
Straightforward/Blunt
Stubborn
Awkward
Simple-minded
Odd
Insensitive

gold-divider.png

Relationship:
N/A

gold-divider.png

Skills:
Gardening
Knack of Cooking
House-keeping
Singing
Befriend Birds
Reading

Mikaze-Ai-uta-no-prince-sama-34657723-499-258.gif

Strengths:
Julian is a stubborn man when he puts his mind into something. He will finish the task, no matter what. He is also optimistic in a way, never straying to negativity. It doesn't mean he is dumb enough to not know the difference between what's possible and what's not. Julian would just try his very best until he's satisfied.

Weaknesses:
Because he was a bird before, Julian didn't know how humans work. He isn't good with people and is terrible when it comes to understanding and communication. It leads to misunderstanding and grudges from other people.

Due to his fragile slender body, Julian is a weak person in general when it comes to physical strength. It doesn't mean he's completely vulnerable, but rather; just not strong enough to defend himself. He at least makes it up for verbal strength and his tolerance level.

gold-divider.png

History:
Very long before, Julian was simply a bird. He was a beautiful blue jay, his vibrant feather a nice shade of blue. He doesn't remember much as an animal but what he do know, is that Julian grew tired of being in a helpless body. He was envious of not animals but human themselves and wanted to be them. But it was only a childish wish and not everyone could get things their own way.

Until he met a particular witch.

One day in the forest he used to reside at, he encountered a witch who somehow red his mind. Strangely, the witch knew everything about his desires, his ambitions. His feeble dreams. Julian was more than eager to take the witch's offer when she claimed that she could change him into human. "But in one condition," The Witch said, "Your life span will be shortened."

At first, Julian was unsure whether to continue the contract. But he remembered about his urges and how longed he wanted to be human, how a human could anything what a bird cannot. It took him three days, for three days the witch has camped in the forest before leaving.

And thus, like what would happen in a fairy tale, he woke up the next day as a human.

It was harder than he expected, being a human that is. He couldn't speak their tongue and was at loss what to say, literally. It took him months and months to learn their culture and how they act, but he finally got the hang of it. Julian even managed to pick up their language by listening to other people and reading books constantly, starting from primary to advanced. Julian soon began to make a living for himself, replacing the street life with a shabby house. He had variety of jobs, all of them different. There was things like being a waiter, a gardener, etcetc. Most of the jobs he had was him getting fired, because he was terrible at it when he first started. But everyone gains experience in the process.

And like as if luck struck the man, he even managed to get a job at Petrova Manor as a butler for Anastasia. Life for him has gone terrible to content.

Julian should live happy as long as he can, before time runs out. After all, he is living his dream. And a dream must end someday, before you wake up to reality. But in his case, an eternal sleep in a blank world.

gold-divider.png

Seiyuu:

Theme:

gold-divider.png

Last edited:
@Xenonia If you go to the first page of this thread, there are a few spoilers containing the taken and available positions still left in this RP. Vio doesn't really want this thread cluttered with OOC, so skim those over and bring yourself on over to the OOC thread where she'd be happy to answer your questions in full detail, or you can even PM her :)
Right here♥

Status
Not open for further replies.