Roommates!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime-girl-hd-wallpaper-1.jpg

Name: Rena Corvil

Age(14-18): 14

Species: Human

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: She loves her brother more than anyone else. She is very outgoing and charismatic. She loves making new friends. She is quite smart and feisty. Very little ever fazes her because of her cheerful attitude towards everyone. Though if you harm her brother, she'll go psycho on you. Like, stab you with a knife psycho.

Other: They are not blood related.

Height and Weight: 5'3" 94 lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oriental-anime-boy-with-falcom.jpg

Name: Milo Corvil

Age(14-18): 16

Species: Human

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Very protective of his younger sister, he stays by her as much as he can. He is friendly to anyone who is not threatening or trying to go out with his sister. (They're both the same to him.) He is an avid reader and loves Fantasy novels. He is decent at sports. He is told he is intelligent and funny, but he doesn't believe this. He doesn't fully trust anyone other than his sister and she is the only one who knows his feelings. He doesn't often speak to anyone who isn't a close friend or his sister.

Other: They are not blood related.The things on his arms are for protection from his hawk's claws. Not cross-dressing or anything.

Height and Weight: 5'9" 128 lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio:
Having lost her parents at age 10, Rena wandered the streets with her cat, Syno. She only survived because Syno hunted birds and rats for her. Normally she wouldn't have eaten these, but her hunger was too great. She lived like this for a few months, keeping out of trouble as much as she could. She slowly became accustomed to living on the streets and was able to survive for two years on her own. After a while, she attempted to find shelter by working for a butcher. It worked for a while until the man came home drunk and threatened her with a knife after she asked where he had been. He swung at Rena, the alcohol making him crazy. Syno attacked the man to protect her, perishing in the act. Rena ran outside and bumped into a young man who was coming to the butcher's for a late purchase.

Milo had a decent life: Good parents, good friends, good teachers. He was 14 with a great girlfriend and high grades. His parents had sent him out to the butchers in the evening to get some pork from the butcher, whom his dad was friends with. He was a few buildings away when he heard yelling from the shop. He ran over and had just reached the door when a young girl had ran out, her eyes wide with fear. He caught her as she attempted to stop before she hit him. He steadied her and tilted her face up, asking her what was wrong. At the sound of the door opening she pushed him out of the way and started running. He looked at the door and saw the butcher wielding a knife and shouting after the girl. The knife had blood on it, but he didn't know if it was human or animal. The butcher looked at him and yelled at him, too. "Are you helping her? You're trying to help the wench get away from me aren't you?!" With a bellow the butcher threw himself at Milo, swinging the knife wildly. He was obviously drunk by the way he was walking. Milo glanced at the girl who was standing at the corner watching them. He rolled sideways as the butcher reached him. He looked up and past the butcher, seeing the girl running back towards them. He kicked the butcher in the stomach and rolled backwards.

Rena had stopped at the corner and turned to see where the butcher was. She watched as the butcher lurched towards the boy, who glanced at her and dodged. She started running towards them, not wanting the boy to be harmed because the butcher was mad at her. She reached them just as the butcher had pinned the boy down and raised the knife. "Don't!" She had distracted the butcher just long enough for the boy to throw him off. The butcher hit the ground and lay still. A puddle of blood grew and trickled into the drain on the edge of the sidewalk. She let out a scream, not wanting the man to die.

The boy called the authorities, who came and took away the body and informed the family. The girl checked over for injuries, but none were found. Syno's body was taken away, as well. The two were sent to the boarding school where they couldn't harm any more innocent old men, and so they would be safe from anyone seeking vengeance for the butcher's death.

Neko~

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid that they would both have to be directly human or else it would not count as being human. Being a mage means there is something different about you, and I only have one other species spot left.

Shuji
Name:
Shuji Nakata

Weight:
113 Ib.

Height:
5'4"

Species:
Nekomata

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
+Playful
+Loving and caring
+Love to help people though tendency end up using violence
+Talkative around Neko but not human except the one he'll serve

Bio(Optional):
Serve the Imperial army since he was born but later on been exiled due to forbidden love between noble.

Other:
NEKO!

also note that Shuji is looking for a new master/lady since he's a butler so anyone that want Shuji to be their butler please contact me ^,^

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueen
1- Sorry. That didnt occur to me.

2- I have fixed it and am leaving the other spot for Donut.

3- Is there anything I missed?

4- Do I need to take out a character now that Donut made theirs?

Once you got the bio, your all good~

(*cough cough* You're... *cough* Grammar Nazi reporting for duty!)

I didn't put one because I didn't know if I needed to take out a character. That would have changed it. I'll have it done by tomorrow at the latest.

Gahhhhhhhh. I knew that. Just trying to do 20 things at once, as usual

Alright, cool!

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
I have a list of open spots on the front page, first post.

Salutations! I am interested, and im going to make a cs or two right now

Just one for now please. I am going to be taking a human girl I think.

I believe i am going to restart this, in a month

okay, well be sure to sign me up there as well, would the same character be okay?

I would prefer stuff with a little more detail and third person, but yeah. In the rules it says only third person.

Yeah, I'll be sure to edit him around for it, since i've gotten better with 3rd person. But looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.