Roommates!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK good, wanted to make sure~

Lol this is an odd meeting area, but I guess this just goes to show we all are similar.

Actually, I was looking through your recent activity, Demonic. I was looking for new RPs.

@IceQueen Point taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
silverhaireddemon.jpg
Name: Raymond Eldrazi
Age(14-18): 16
Species: 'Hidden' Vampire
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: After living and then turning, you really end up not giving any. Although I will come to someone's defense if it was not them that created the reason for the need. I rarely drink fresh human blood, but it is like an addiction, you never really move on from it.
Bio(Optional): I only remember after the incident, the Community says that it never has happened before, but life is what it is. I am pretty good with twin blades (that I may or may not have snuck in (Shhhh don't tell anyone.)) and I only ever get red eyes when I want to intimidate someone.
Other: I am a first person writer (sorry if that bugs some people, but I've tried 3rd person and i am no good)
Height and Weight: 5'9 1/2" 159 lbs.

Neko​

Reactions: IceQueen
Hm, do you think we could start? We've got a good amount of players already, and with the type of RP this is anyone else who's not done yet could pop in whenever they like. :3

Reactions: Haruka
No. We need even numbers to start, because everyone is paired up, and it takes all the characters to be there for me to make good pairs

Um,I could make another human male I guess if nobody else wants to.. ovo;;

Anime-guys-airplane456-34462242-500-498.jpg

Name: Bryan Henson
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Optimist,social butterfly,jokester.Bryan is seen as a jolly little fellow,always filled with energy and smiles at everyone.He loves meeting new people and making everyone smile.Despite all of this he isn't exactly a loudmouth.He is a gentleman as well and he knows when to act like how.Bryan isn't all positive and such though.He has feelings as well,so he knows how it feels like to be hurt and sad.He often just bottles these bad feelings up though and tries to convince people that everything's alright with his signature grin.

Other: He likes sweets.A LOT.Oh,and animals.
Height and Weight: 6'0" 168 lbs.

not saying neko...owait--

ovo​

Reactions: IceQueen
Yay~ I don't really play as male often (only traps so far) so advance apologies if I fail desu.. >//<

It's alright~!

Haha, it would've been so funny if he was a trap. I love traps. xD

But alas. 'tis not so. Yet. >.>

Nyaa,I would've made him a trap,but I feel like we needed more actual males so.. :F

Damn. So backed up with other things that I never got around to making characters. I have three RPs, including this one, that I need to do. I could make two characters to keep it at even numbers, if needed. I will try to put them both up withing a few hours and if I need to take one out, I will. Just gonna have them both just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.