Roommates

" Of course,take all the time you need. I'll be here. Be careful you two." She said,stroking his cheek.

"Always are." and left the room leaving Lola to rest and regain her strength.
"Hey Dylan, wanna go for a therapeutic run?"
"Sure, now."
"Yea." he wrote down his cell number for Lola in case of anything and placed on the fridge.
The two males left the house and went on their run. I've been thinking. Would you be okay if I moved in with Lola. It's like we're falling for each other."
"She needs me and I can't abandon her not after what I've done for her."
"Sky, I want you happy. Go move in with her our parents will understand. She makes you happy just as I do for you."
"Thanks for understanding."
As they were running and out of nowhere they were both attacked. "What was that?"
"I don't know, can't be a demon nor a wolf could it?"
"I'm not sure." and they were attacked again this time to the point of death.
They struggled back home. "Lola...." Sky calling out to her before fainting on the floor with Dylan next to him.

Lola heard Sky calling her and got out of bed hurrying to see Dylan and Skylar laying on the floor unconscious.
Oh god, no, no Sky? Dylan? Skylar wake up!" Lola gently shook them and then more firmly. They were covered in bites and bruises and Lola knew what she needed to do.
She grabbed a long knife from the kitchen and hissing in pain,cut her wrists open,placing each wrist on Skylar and Dylan's lips. Lola felt them bite down and begin to suck.
" Its alright, you are both going to be fine. You are going to be alright, just drink." She coaxed. She was starting to feel light-headed when she realized their grabs were too strong.
Things started to get blurry.
" Too much." She slurred out, but she needed to help them.

Skylar and Dylan stopped drinking when they felt her pulse starting to slow down.
"Lola... Thank you." Sky said weakly.
"Dylan, are you okay?"
"Yea, thanks Lola, maybe you two should stay here and not move out." chuckled Dylan
Sky pulled her in closer to him and kissed her lips.
"I don't know what I would've done if you weren't around, darling." Sky said smiling at her.
Their wounds and bruises started to heal quickly.
"What attacked us?" looking at Lola.

" You are welcome,both of you. I think it was werewolves." Lola said thankful that they had stopped drinking when they did.
" Are you two alright now or do you need more blood?" Lola asked the two vampires in front of her.

"We're for now, we'll let you know if you we need more." they said in unison.
"Lola, go help Dylan walk upstairs and come back to help me." said Sky smiling at her warmly.
Their parents were going to be up soon and it was getting kind of risky.

" A please would have been nice. But sure," Lola helped Dylan to his feet and got him safely upstairs. She returned to Sky and helped him to get up and into bed.
" You shouldn't have taken on those wolves they could have killed you both,hell they almost did." Lola said frowning.

"Sorry, Lola." Dylan said apologetically. He was one for manners but was hurting and needed to be in his bed.
"We didn't sense them it was all so sudden." said Sky wrapping his shoulder over her. "I appreciate you helping us." smiling softly at her. "I'll be fine don't worry, just need to rest."

(( sorry i got really busy))
Lola helped Sky into bed and lied next to him.
" Rest now. I'll look after you." She said kissing his cheek.

((It's okay))
"Thank you." he said weakly as he laid down.
Once he was comfortable he immediately closed his eyes.

Lola waited for Sky to fall asleep before she got into bed with him. She held him in her arms and fell asleep.

Being next to her was perfect even when he fell asleep. Her touch was comforting and full of security, he knew he was safe in her arms.

( any suggestions on how we can pick things up?)

((I'll inbox you my ideas.))