Roommates

Lola woke up, as the room was too once again freezing to her despite the roaring fire suddenly nauseous,she limped quickly to Dylan's bathroom and vomited She cleaned the bathroom thoroughly so Skylar wouldn't noticed and crawled back into bed,feeling a bit better and a lot calmer. She lay there for a few moments when she heard Skylar come in.

"How are you feeling, Lola?" he said entering the room and closing the doors to the room and making the fire hotter before climbing into bed with her.

Lola made room for Skylar and quickly snuggled up to Skylar and the warmth of the fire.
" A bit better, I slept some." Lola replied. She didn't mention that she threw up his blood earlier because she felt somewhat better.
" Did you have a good time out with your brother?" She asked

"I did have a nice time out. A good run helps me sleep at night."
However, he did smell the vomit, but didn't want to ask since he knew it might have happened to her. So he understood.
"Still want to go shopping or do you want to do that tomorrow?"
To be honest, he was kind of tired from the run.

( Sorry I forgot how late it was!)
Lola looked up at Skylar. She tried to get up but she felt woozy and felt herself fall back down on the bed.
" I feel a little weak and you look tired. It can wait." She said.

(It's fine.)
"Alright Lola, as you wish." snuggling up next to her.
He was definitely tired and needed to sleep, "Sweet dreams" kissing her cheek softy before drifting off to sleep.

Lola woke up in the early morning as the warmth made her feel sick again. She unwrapped herself from Sky's embrace,careful not to wake him . She went to the bathroom and got sick again, this time with Skylar's blood. She was rejecting his healing but at the same time felt no worse or any better. Lola quickly and silently cleaned the bathroom before laying her head on the cool tiles to cool her head down and then climbed back into bed with Skylar.

He stirred when she came back.
"What's wrong this time?" he whispered in ear while he was still sleep. "No need to be scared."
He pulled her closer the smell of vomit ran through his nose.
"I see that my blood is not taking a liking to you. No worries, tea will probably help." running his fingers gently through her hair.
"I'll hunt down whatever is hunting you. You are safe here."

Lola snuggled back into Skylar's embrace,loving the feeling of his hands in her hair and fell back asleep. The tea could wait,all she wanted to od was stay in this moment in time wrapped in Skylar's arms.
The next time she woke up,she woke to a strange pressure on top of her. She opened her eyes to the charred remains of the demon laying on top her, his ghostly face smiling.
Lola tried to scream out for Sky but she could.
Now, now, we wouldn't want to wake your boyfriend would we? I promised I would find you. Seeing as I can't kill you because I am dead, I can still make it hurt and bring you just close enough, you will wish you were...
Lola tried to move but couldn't as the demon raised a ghostly hand and shoved it through her chest. Lola screamed silently as she could feel the demon's hand wrap around her heart and began to squeeze. She could hear her heartbeat slowing down as she gasped for breath,her pulse growing fainter and fainter. Her heart was slowing to a stop when the demon pulled his hand out and kissed her forehead. The demon placed two fingers on her wrist and checked an imaginary watch playing the part of a good doctor.
Not long now. We can be together in death my dear.
With her last bit of strength, she called out for Sky as the ghost of the demon disappeared into the shadows, waiting. Lola's body temperature began to decrease as she lie between life and death.
" Sky...."

He awoke sensing the danger and noticed Lola writhing in pain and unable to stop it.
"Lola, tell me what's wrong. I need to know so I can help you get rid of it." nuzzling her neck and holding her close.
The presence he felt was definitely a demon and he knew what he must do.
Running down the hall to his brother's room.
"Dylan, we got a problem. Demons are killing we need to go destroy their location before it's too late. I mean she's already dying."
"Sky, hold up, are you serious. That's a suicide mission."
"I know but I'm not letting her die. Are you coming or not."
"Alright, I'll come I don't want you going alone." kissing his brother's cheek.

The two of them made their way to the demon's cave and saw a hoard of them.
Sky attacked first and then Dylan, it was an epic battle. The shadows being destroyed at vampiric speed and strength.
Once they all had vanished, they set a fire completely hoping that what ever remains would burn to a cinder and wouldn't return ever again.
"Thank you, Dylan."
"Anytime. Let's head back home." Dylan kissed his brother passionately on the lips.
"You never cease to amaze me, but with our bond being as strong at is, I think it's best you focus your attention on the witch you two have gotten quite close and she needs you more than ever. I'm willing to share you." Dylan said smiling as they made their way home.
Once they returned, Sky ran upstairs hoping Lola is okay.

Well would you look at that, your boyfriends left you all alone and all to myself. What fun!
The demon wrapped its hands around Lola's throat and began to strangle her,lifting her off the bed
Say good night witch,wait what's happening.
The demons ghost began to scream and dropped Lola to the ground,bursting into flame and dissappearing for good.
But Lola lay on the floor as her heart stopped completely.
Lola was dead.
The door to Sky's bedroom opened to see Lola laying there,waiting for Skylar,as her heart slowly began to beat again.

"Lola, Lola, are you okay?" going to her side and place her back on the bed.
Maybe this time his blood would help her more than ever instead of making her sick.
"Don't you die on me." placing his ear next to her heart it was faint.
He sighed and laid next to her till she came through.

Lola heard someone calling her name. She opened her eyes,gasping and choking as she saw Skylar lying next to her.
" Skylar? Skylar what happened? The demon came for me and I tried to call out for you and that's all I remember. Oh no, did the demon hurt you? Is Dylan alright " She asked wildly trying to sit up.
" Oh god, the demon, he id things to me... She clutched at Skylar,happy to see him in one piece.

"The demon attacked you while we were sleeping, don't worry Dylan and I killed them off. They won't be hurting you any more. I told you that you are safe here." she said smiling happy that she was okay.
"Dylan's fine, he's resting. I'm not hurt, you worry too much." stroking her cheek with his thumb.
"Demons are evil creatures, they are not like us vampires or witches."
He pulled her in closer happy to see her alive.
"Do you need anything or do you want to rest for now?"

" Demons or now demons,that was dangerous. I'm just happy you're alright." She said.
" I don't know what I want to do.... I died Sky.... I don't know whether to rest or scream. All I know was I was dead and now I'm not. Will you stay with me? Kiss me, please? Just don't leave me alone. You saved me and I feel like I can't let go of you now." Lola explained

"Don't worry about me, I'm able to take care of myself."
"I'll always stay with you. You need more than Dylan does, he's my brother but you are my responsibility." leaning in to kiss her.
He pressed his lips gently against hers. "The best thing to do is just breathe."
"I feel the same way about you." holding her securely.
"Death is part of us, those who come back are meant to be here and fulfill their purpose. You, Lola are meant to do that, I'll stay by your side as long as you want me to." kissing her again.

Lola enjoy his touch, his kiss, the feeling of being safe again.
So this was love.
She pulled back,exhausted.
"How would you feel about moving in with me for a little bit? I still need to heal and I dont think if I can get down all the things I have to do right now.You will have your own space of course." Lola explained.

"You mean leave Dylan and my family just to be with you?" the thought was enticing and he was ready to move out. "Sure, I'll move in with you but that means I have to pack my belongings."

( ooc: how would you feel about Dylan and skylar going for a run to discuss his moving out and they get attacked and Skylar and Dylan are forced to drink Lola's blood to heal? Just so we keep the action happening and not get too domestic too fast.)
" Well when you put it like that it sounds just awful. You don't have to decide just this minute. I don't want you to leave until you think you are ready. I can wait." Lola said smiling kissing his forehead.

(ooc: Nice idea, that'll keep the action going.)
"Alright, if you insist my dear." blushing softly from her kissing his forehead. "Would you be okay if I went for another run? If you're feel free to raid the kitchen." standing up to go talk to Dylan.