Room thirteen [OOC/Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably add one more character, if that's alright.

Whee! Thank you. :) I'll probably make two more characters tomorrow (or tonight if I get my housework done). Both will be male because so many ladies T.T

Super excited to have inspiration for this! :D

@Jerelin thanks for making more male characters. I was also starting to notice the flood of female characters XD
@kimsim12 Go ahead I would love to have more characters here ^^

I am going to post the IC sometime this week. Take your time with creating your characters, it's just a heads up.

Quick change. It seems I won't be able to upload this weekend so I have to delay the IC to next week. Sorry for that ^^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Take your time! I have a few things to do before I work on my other characters, anyway, so I'm in no rush. ^_^

I am. After all, Foxy is running to help you in my sig.

@loviebeest At least one is created as of this moment. Should be able to complete the other tonight and will be all set. Maybe sooner depending on what comes up(:

Can people still join?

If yes, I have a character already made.

Oh, you're okay o.o I just thought you should know that one of them was completed(:

Gonna make one more character before the IC is done o.o

@Raiden
@Nameless
@Jerelin
@Pin If you still want to join ^^
@kimsim12
@Shizuka
@Azzy If you still want to join can you add your CS here ^^ it is easier to find for new players that way.

The IC is up, I have also linked it to the original post here. Sorry it took so long, the intro isn't even impressive enough to excuse the delay.
Here is the IC

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I've been inactive! I've been on vacation the past week, and instead of just having slow, spotty internet like I expected, I ended up having no internet at all. Luckily, it looks like I haven't missed much. I'll get a post up tonight.

Sorry I've been inactive! I've been on vacation the past week, and instead of just having slow, spotty internet like I expected, I ended up having no internet at all. Luckily, it looks like I haven't missed much. I'll get a post up tonight.
Yeah. Likewise here.
I'ts alright ^^ I almost thought it was abondened. Good that's not c:

Status
Not open for further replies.