Room thirteen [OOC/Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally not abandoned o.o I ended up having to cover a few extra shifts at work for people. My apologies for my absence >.<

images.jpg
❤ ❝ Wanna cuddle?❞ ★

★ Mikael Koboyashi ❤

❤Nickname:★
Panda Boy
★Age:❤
Appears 14
❤Gender:★
Male but gets mistaken as female quite often.
tumblr_mlltn4hkJf1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

★Sexuality:❤
Homosexual
❤Species:★
Diary User
A diary holder is someone that keeps a diary about a certain subject that eventurally evolved to tell the future by its self. The diary is the person's life line, if destroyed, the diary holder dies. It will also say DEAD END if he dies in the near future, which means he'd have to do everything possible to stop that from happening. It will say HAPPY ENDING if he succeeds his goal in protecting his friends.
Mikael has a "Friendship Diary" which tells him what may happen to them in 10 minute intervals.
★Powers/Abilities/Weapons:❤
Mikael can predict the future with his diary and whay may happen to them in ten minute intervals. (His diary is in his phone, so his phone is his life line.)
❤Time in the House:★
3 Weeks
★Room Number:❤
Floor 8 Room 84
tumblr_lwjimkHoAR1qjxm01o1_500.gif

❤Appearance:★
Mikael appears to be a young boy of 14. He has a small stature (150 cm) and very pale skin. This and the fact that her eyes are usually tinted light yellow, makes him appear very sickly. His slightly curly hair is a purple-ish grey. His hair is also very long and it normally covers his right eye. He wears black cargo pants that are cut up to his knees. On Mikael's right leg, he wears a black sock. His left hand has a long black glove. Mikael wears a light pink shirt, with a black waistcoat over it. The sleeves of the shirt are rolled up to his elbows. He has a white, fluffy hat on his head that resembles a panda. Two black, long mittens are connected to the hat by strings and Mikael is often seen wearing them.
★Personalty:❤
Mikael has a very bubbly personality. He is always active and child-like, sometimes even naïve. He is very loyal to friends and has an affectionate relationship with them. He is a very cuddly person and warm hearted, often hugging others whenever He meets someone new. He is really energetic and often likes to jump around and/or do gymnastics. Besides all of that, he can often get her spirits down if others are rude to him. Though he can get his spirits up again with being around others that make him feel positive. He's really understanding about most things and if you sit down and talk to him about something that you did, He'd almost always be okay with it. Even if others are mean, he's understand easily. He's quite sympathetic and cries when others cry.
❤Biography:★
Mikael was born into a troubled family. They didn't have much time for their son and sometimes forgot about him since they worked so hard.
When he started going to school, it wasn't much different, but he did have a few friends. He heard a rumor about Diary Users, and took his chance. Mikael didn't want what happened to him, happen to them, and so he started keeping a diary of what happened to them at what times and putting every detail he can into them including what he felt at teh time, what they felt, and etc.
From elementary school-middle school was a blur, but during highschool, he obtained what he wanted to be.
From that point, he wanted to test it. He and a few of his friends started adventuring around. When they came across a mansion, Mikael became curious and told them to wait outside. He didn't look at his phone to see what may happen, even though that's what this was all about, and he went in. When he got in there, his phone notec that his future changed and he looked at it. Everything was right. He started to freak out since he couldn't get out. His diary said that they'd discuss a bit about why he hasn't come out and run off.
He's stayed in the mansion ever since.
(There's a lot of things that happened to him from elementary school-middle school that happened, but those will be revealed in the roleplay.)
★Other:❤
Mikael is kind of cat-like considering he never lands on anything else other than his feet or butt.
He's very flexible and limber for no reason.
tumblr_npdy53cglv1utthyjo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ktyria He is accepted only thing is the rumour aabout the mansion. It's alright if it's a random mansion and stumbled in the mansion through there. But people gennerally don't know about the mansion and it's inhabitants. (Because if it's really that mansion than it would be located in your world.)

Reactions: Ktyria
Changed it. Can you re-read the last paragraph in the biography to see if it's okay?
@loviebeest

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed it. Can you re-read the last paragraph in the biography to see if it's okay?
@loviebeest
It's alright now, but after watching his friends run of he won't be able to see anything outside anymore. I won't nitpick any further ^^ (I have a habit of doing that)

Reactions: Ktyria
It's alright now, but after watching his friends run of he won't be able to see anything outside anymore. I won't nitpick any further ^^ (I have a habit of doing that)
Ack! Sorry! It's okay. I wish I had the guts to do that when I start up roleplays >~<

But it's really fine. I know that my biography skills are very terrible since I can't make short stories. (If I try, it ends up being a story anyways.) But do you think you can tell me about things I can work on in my writing abilities?

@Ktyria Well, I have not much the say. Your writing style looks fine to me and if you keep writing it will only improve. Also, everyone writing style is different so advise I can't really give. I just write what comes in my head and eliminate what doesn't fit. I can always reccomend the writing lessond here on iwaku. But more than that I cannot give. Afterall I'm not really qualified to give tips and advice.

After several weeks and plenty of slacking via Ark: Survival Evolved, I have made the first (second) post. XD

When I read your post I realized something. Before I said that it was set in a victiorian age mansion with gaslamps. The only technology would be from the people taking it with them in the mansion. That rooms of past resident could have all kinds of stuff. I thought I should say it before anyone would question it.

on another note. There will be no posting order but please leave no one behind. ^^ thanks

Oh my. Your post is like Christmas o.o I love it, lol

My workload has gotten to big and my job is also starting to interfere a little bit. As much as I would love to participate in this role play, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to. I need to cut down on the role plays I showed interest in as I have older role plays that I have made a huge commitment to. I do hope you all continue and I am so sorry that I have to pull out :/

Posted! Finally! Sorry, that took way longer than it should have.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.