Romance RP

Hey there! I got your message :3

I could be interested in one of your f-royal x f-something rps you have.

Kk :)
Which role will you play? Royal? (I can't rp a royal too well ^^" ]
F-Royal x F-Knight.

Well, I can't say that I'm good at playing either role o.o'
But I can try my best to be a royal! I dunno what culture/race I should be though...

Lol same ^^"
Want this to be fantasy medieval or just medieval ?

I prefer fantasy, if nothing else, than to let me play a non-human :3

Lesbian knights and royals :P
Sounds like a fun idea :3

Hello fellow Central Timer! Saw your wall post, and I'm very interested. I'm Lightning, by the way, and I poke around here from time to time. I'm mostly active when my RPers are!

Some things about me:

-I like my video games
-I'm an RP veteran, I've been writing since 10 years old.
-I spend passionate time on my characters, and do lots of back stories and plot twists.
-I like to communicate with my RP partners about the RP we're doing.
-I am pretty crazy, in a good way. LOL.

I can do AAAAAAALLLLL of your medieval pairings. I like them, and if we discuss this further -- we can tinker with it and make more awesome pairings. Also, I do the vampire stuff, not too fond of my furry friends but I'm willing to try. I can do your high school and Final Fantasy stuffies too!

By the way, Sephiroth is a very sexy man.

I'm also into modern stuff, like boy meets girl in a big city and suddenly Lightning has a plot twist kind of thing -- I have a lot of ideas. They're everywhere. Victorian era is one of my favourites, there's something so classy about it that me and my other partner here in Iwaku did a Pirates of the Caribbean plot twists with it. We also did a vamp story in that timeline too.

I'm open for most things, but if anything, I don't do M xM. I can give you F x M and F x F. That is all for now. Au revoir~

Thanks for replying! And yes sephy is verrry sexeh. Lol

Is there an rp you'd really like?
My favorites out of those are:
Emox____
Vampirexhuman
Royalxknight
And iv never done a sephiroth rp before :3

Iv been really into fxf lately, and i don't do the greatest in a fxm rp as a male, unless I'm doing a royalxknight or commoner rp with mah man (erm.. Vampire) Daemon. Then I'm good at it :3
image.jpg
He's usually either a knight or commoner.

I'm really fascinated with Royal x Knight since I've never done that before. I'm fine playing male with f x m, if you don't feel confident with some roles :P But before we have something definite, we have to compromise on something we both really want to do.

Okie with medievals i can't play royals, i just SUCK. I'm best at playing the other role. I can play f or m.

You can't play princess? Awwuh. Hmm... Wanna be a femme knight? I can be your royal :D

Sry i just suck at playing as royals.
Kk :D i'll play as my OC Cera

Sure thing, love. So what's our plot?

Hmm.. Idk

Your OC can be in trouble and my knight comes to save the day?

Just regular life in the castle until feelings are admitted

Your OC is on a trip to a different kingdom for something and my OC is your protector and guide, feelings are admitted.

Lol :3 just a few ideas

Hmmm... I actually have a few ideas. We will improv along the way to keep it interesting. How about, the King's son is going home to prepare for the throne, and your OC is appointed guard to him. To make it interesting, we can make her a new recruit (but badass).

Okay. Who's starting the thread?