Romance RP

Hi there, AkiraWolf! Well, I'm interested in the VxH roleplay. ^^

I'd love to play the vampire roll, too. I'm not into MxM, but I'm certainly willing to do FxF or MxF {I do FxF more often}. Mature, mmhmm, I'd like to be the dominant. :3 Thread, and I'd make the forum. Now, ideas, that's the problem I have. I don't have any plots or ideas...

Wow so many choices. It was hard to one I'd like to do. The student x new student one seems like it'd be fun and so would the Kingdom Heatone, me being a big KH fan boy lol and I've seen enough Adventure Time to know that there could be some hidden relationship between Bubblegum and Marcy *wink wink nudge nudge* so those would be my top three choices.

Idk they should just put Marcy and PB together. I mean, they basically said it in one of the episodes even if it wasn't intentional. And with the lemongrab episodes, i see a gay relationship. Hints of gays and lesbians are all over the show XD
We can do a MarcyxPB or KH. Iv been dying to do those, we can do two rp's, one for each together :)

I'd totally enjoy that! I've been dying to do another Kingdom Hearts RP for a while now to be honest and that is very true.Poor Adventure Time with your not so subtle relationship hints

Haha kk :)
I call Marceline! I'm good at playing characters like her, iv actually got a vampire OC Cera, who's personality is just like hers pretty much.
What pairing do you want to do for kh? Organization 13 is always awesome

Okie dokie that means I get the Princess who doesn't truly care about Finn and just leads him on more than half the time. As for the kingdom hearts one we can do organization 13. I call Xion.

Okie :D
Hmmm... for xion.. Idk any pairings you like with her? I just don't do sora or xigbar or xaldin. Sora i just can't do And the others i don't like

I'll let it be your choice. It can be a fxf pairing if you want. Her and Larxene or Xion and Roxas would be fine with me as well.

Sry about the delay. ]

Roxas x Xion would be nice. :)

Yay! Kk. I start one, you start the other. Ill do the adventure time one. Idc what you name them :)

hello there you asked for a partner I would like to rp with you if you don't mind. if you want I wouldn't mind a Fantasy adventure line type thing we could do a Werewolf x Vampire if so I would like to be the Wolf, I am also and anime and manga fan if there's any anime or Manga you like we could do that. I will be female unless asked to be male I'm ok with mature or not its up to you either way, I do like to have at least a good day or more of plot before the fun starts I'm also ok with Feral type rp's pm if you are interested

I personally like the teacher student one. :p