Roleplay Thread - Yaoi -m x m - (KPop welcome!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

RebirthSurrender

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
a lot
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, Gay, Kpop, Fantasy, Magic, Horror, Drama, Angst
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey!

I'm interested in RP-ing with you!
I read that you like Korean-related things, the showbiz side at least~<3, and I have some characters set up for it, a choreographer and idol. But I equally enjoy making new characters!
Romance, drama, that kind of stuff is a must for me. I'm 18 too, if you ever wanted it to go that far. ^///^;

I love getting to know people first, it makes RP-ing more fun, don't you think?~ ^^
So, please feel free to look at my info and if you like my writing style and stuff then hopefully we can talk more?
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Hey!

I'm interested in RP-ing with you!
I read that you like Korean-related things, the showbiz side at least~<3, and I have some characters set up for it, a choreographer and idol. But I equally enjoy making new characters!
Romance, drama, that kind of stuff is a must for me. I'm 18 too, if you ever wanted it to go that far. ^///^;

I love getting to know people first, it makes RP-ing more fun, don't you think?~ ^^
So, please feel free to look at my info and if you like my writing style and stuff then hopefully we can talk more?
Thank you!

Please contact me outside of the thread so we don't spam it too much for other users ^_~ I'd love to talk about setting up something!!

Hi! I'd love to roleplay with you. I like Kpop and Kdrama, but I'm not very a very big fan that knows everyone's name and stuff. I'd like a roleplay in the Korean setting though.

Hello! Please PM me so we don't spam this thread ^^ I'd love to talk about ideas with you ^^

I'm baaaack! (Never left, but, IM BACK! )

Still lookin