Roleplay Thread - Yaoi -m x m - (KPop welcome!)

RebirthSurrender

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
a lot
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, Gay, Kpop, Fantasy, Magic, Horror, Drama, Angst
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

"Tell me I can't, I'll show you I can"

• [hr="border-color:green; border-style:dotted;"][/hr]
  • O v e r v i e w
    Let me introduce myself, I am - for your purposes - Called Brayden.

My real life gender is Human. I am older than 25. I do not RP with anyone under 18. I'm a little bit of a dork when it goes to RP standards so I'll make that pretty clear up front. I have close to NO LIMITS. Usually the more f'd up the better in my opinion. I work a lot. I love to RP on my time off or down time at work.

I play both Seme and Uke style characters, slipping more into Seke style characters for the most part.

So anyway!

Braydens List of Awesome:

Favorite Stuff: By far my fave storyline theme :
    No Predetermined Character Match ups

This basically means we go into an RP with 2 characters, if they won't work out after playing them, instead of stopping the RP we find someone else for them. Much like real life, characters might not always like each other, you don't know till you play against each other. If they don't, find someone new! This is by far the best way to RP in my honest opinion.
    Forbidden love I have to have this in every RP. No exceptions. The characters falling for each other in SOME WAY has to be taboo. Gender taboo, social ranking, etc.
    Forbidden Romance I have to have this in every RP. No exceptions. The characters falling for each other in SOME WAY has to be taboo. Gender taboo, social ranking, etc.
  • L ikes / Dislikes

• Long Term Story Driven RP.
    • Plot Twists
    • Drama
    • Angst
    • Romance
    • Post Apocalyptic
    • Tragedy
    • Switching Sexual Positions
    • Power-Play - Two characters fighting (playfully or real) over the "top" position. By far my favorite kink to work around.
    • Rape Scenarios (as long as they are approved on both sides 'player' side)
    • Ageplay (15 - 18 against 20 - 30) is my limit. I will seldom go under 15 as long as there is a good reason for it.)
    • Daddy / Son (roleplay wise. They aren't actually related. Sorta like adopted Kid to an older father character. Like, 14 yr old trouble maker/drugy/young criminal adopted by a cop)
    • Daddy Kink (Younger character calling older daddy. Even if the younger is over 18. I enjoy "Appa" from korean language quite a lot.)
    • Korean Lingo - (YESSS - Hyung, Oppa, Appa, Yaah, ect.)
    • Violence - Quite a lot of love here
    • Gore - Eh, Depends on the scenario. If it calls for it I'm fine with it.
    • Blood - (vampires <3) in other ways it's okay too
    • Torture - (Usually yes.)
    • Forced Witness - Watching a loved one hurt while you're powerless to stop it only to become powerful enough to enact revenge for that lover of yours.
    • Friends outside of RP. Sure~ If you like the same things I do, I'd love to be friends outside of it!
    • POWER PLAY - I love equally sharing dominance with my partners. Nothing is better.
    • Neck Biting
    • Vampires, Werewolves (Shifter only, not anthro), Angels, Demons, Supernatural Elements
    • Damsel in Distress
    • Drama, Angst, Aggression, Conflict
    • Rescued from a bad situation
    • Romance, Cuddling, Cute stuff
    • Rape, Torture, Forced Witness
    • Non-Con to Consensual scenes.
    • Ice, Wax, BDSM elements.
    • Nipple play/torture. Clipping, ect.
    • Multiple Characters, Plot Twists, Roleplay Third person, Story Driven
    • IM roleplay / Thread Roleplay / Forum roleplay or Note RP
    • Quality over Quantity
    • Cannon RP In universe of fave shows
    • Yaoi
    • Breath Control
    • Drug/Alcohol use sometimes.
    • Other - feel free to ask.
    • Assassins I love stealthy, mysterious, sneaky characters.
    • Brother-Kink A character who isn't a brother (or is) being called 'Hyung' In a sexual or sensual sense.
    • Bullying Used as a tactic and writing element. Not sexually / arousing.
    • Forced Calming When a Seme pins an Uke to their chest (or otherwise) refusing to let them move or do anything while they throw a tantrum and cry and hit them. They do this because they know the Uke is out of control and might hurt themselves and they care very much for their Uke.
    • Example: Uke is being suicidal and the Seme is a friend of his who was texting him. When the Uke stop's texting him, he goes to the Uke's house to find him starting to do something stupid. Seme runs over, takes what the other has and holds him in a protective hug while the Uke struggles and cries and tells them to let Seme refuses because he cares a lot for Uke, taking whatever physical abuse the other dishes out in order to stop him from hurting himself. This hold would continue until the seme is satisfied that the uke has calmed down. This usually follows a huge temper tantrum against the others chest and ends with the sub emotionally / physically drained and clinging to the Seme - craving the protection that the Seme had offered and usually submitting and becoming a timid kitten in the Seme's arms.
    • Caretaking Seme caring for Uke, or Uke caring for seme. Goes both ways.
    • Daddy-Kink A character who isn't a father (Or might be…) being called 'Daddy', 'Appa' In a sexual sense.
    • Emotional Scenes. The characters AND / OR the players feel emotion such as happiness, pain, regret, sadness, anger, hope, ect. "Seme proposes to Uke and makes Uke start crying happy tears. Example: Uke gets into a car accident and Seme actually cries for once, fearing the loss of the Uke (Usually before dating but can happen during)"
    • Forced Witness One character forced to watch another character get hurt / touched ect. Example: During a double kidnapping, one character is given a picture of his lover tied up and bloody, with a note "Bring 1,000,000 won to ____ location or we will do worse" Things like this are very interesting to me.
    • High school Example: See Teacher x Student Plot. See Student x Student Plot
    • Impossible parings (Cat x Dog pairs) Pairs that other people are always asking themselves 'How did they make that work…' even if they never actually ask. See Criminal x Cop See, Mental Patient x Mental Doctor
    • Mothering Submissive/Fathering Dominant basically, both characters exhibit 'parental' actions towrds eachother. Mending wounds, cooking food, helping with something, ect. "Character 1 makes hot coco and soup for character 2 after a long day working out in the snow.
      • Character 1 kisses a 'booboo' that Character 2 has gotten on their knee / body
      • Character 2 tucks character 1 into bed and reads a story to them
      • Character 2 makes mickey mouse pancakes with chocolate chips in them
      • Character 1 is afraid of the dark so character 2 checks under the bed, in the closet and climbs into bed with them.
      • Character 2 is afraid of something and character 1 comforts them.
      • Character 2 has something on his face so character 1 gently wipes it off with a napkin."
    • Semi-Slow-Burn, Quick Fall Very quickly falling in love, knowing you love someone, but being reluctant to show it for a variety of reasons.
    • Slow-burn quick-fall Quickly knowing a character likes another, however character is hesitant to show it, showing it slowly over time and never actually coming out and saying it till after they are dating.
    • Subspace After an intense BDSM experience where the Sub goes into what is known as 'subspace' losing themselves within it and becoming whatever their dom desires, when they are coaxed out of it they are usually very relaxed, clingy, weak, giggly, silent ( word wise) and very needy.
    • 'Light' abuse physical / verbal violence Anger happens. Characters will push, shove, hit, straight up walk away from the other character. It will require one of the characters to chase after the other OR let him fume and he'll be back later.
    • 'Rehabilitation' from something [Attitude change lifestyle change living conditions change] "Poor character is taken in by a rich character in exchange for the poor doing housework and cooking/cleaning for him.
    • Seme takes advantage of a characters naivity and uses him to make money through 'innocent' means. Seme starts to regret doing it as he starts falling for the Uke.
    • Uke starts out happy and not depressed or anything, towards the end he starts to get depressed, starts hurting, things go to shit for him and he changes completely. "
    • Adventure Mystery, fun, exploration, trying different things. Adventuring within an RP and taking another path if it doesn't work.
    • Angst Emotional Scenes, any feeling of dread or anxiety, regret, the 'bad' side of human emotion. Anger, sadness, deep torment, anguish, sorrow, fear, worry, panic, etc.
    • Betrayal A character betraying another character or NPC or group. For example, A cop betraying his team to help his criminal boyfriend.
    • Picking Sides A person is so important to you, morals don't matter, your feelings don't matter. You care about them and them only and will always side with them; can also be put into play when a character changes sides, for example a cop changing into a gang member for a criminal boyfriend.
    • Cannon in Universe. For example, playing Kpop Idols as themselves within the Idol world.
    • Characters turning into Parents coming across a child in an RP through adoption or some other means. IE: A man receives the care of his best friends' son when the best friend passes away.
    • College Anything taking place at college or while characters are in college.
    • Comedy Light Humor, Slapstick Humor, funny moments, dumb shit happening in RPs
    • Crime Anything where the Law is broken
    • Drama exciting, tense, and gripping events and actions, or an exciting, tense, and gripping quality
    • Family RP An RP that revolves around playing a family and building relationships within that family on a daily basis.
    • Gangs Anything taking place with a Gang activity involved
    • Gender Play / Confusion Boys who were both girls. Girls who were born boys. I will play with both of them. As long as both have 'male' qualities in one way or another. A born-girl wanting to be a boy or act like a boy and be fucked like a boy. Or a born-boy who wants to act like a girl and be fucked like a girl.
    • Heroic I.D. = Dude/Damsel in Distress.
    • Idol Life Roleplaying the idols within the idol life, life of an entertainer/actor/singer/model ect that is constantly in the public eye and hiding things. Fun, new, exciting, mysterious, difficult, controversial
    • Incest (blood or otherwise) Father x Adopted Son, Brother x Brother, Brother x Sister(If Sister wants to be a boy.), Brother x Sister, Half Siblings.
    • Multiple characters Playing multiple characters / pairings in an RP
    • Non-cannon
    • Orientation Play "I'm not gay… Am I?" Straight Character having a crush on his first guy. Bi-curiousness. Ect. Purely effecting / negatively affecting a person's orientation. Changing it, altering it, eliminating it, ect.
    • Parental babysitting/raising A character is left in charge of another in a parental way or as a babysitter.
    • Romance
    • Time-travel Would you go back in time to save the life of your loved one if you knew that you would die in their place? Those types of things. A character traveling in time for some reason or another.
    • Trans-Guys
    • Trouble in Paradise Fights within a relationship normal fights like "Why did you eat my chocolate!?" - things that wouldn't' nessisarily erupt into a divorce / break up. Mostly just angry / make up sex. Not all relationships are always sunshine and Daisies.
    • Vampires/werewolves
    • Dark Fantasy Usually has vampires, werewolves, witches, hunters, ghouls, supernatural, ect. Dark times. Salem Witch Trials. Ect.

Dislikes

• Underage (under 15 is highly unlikely to contain sexual content, if it does there will be some reason for it. I do not endorse pedophilia whatsoever IRL.)
    • No Character development.
    • Sex Driven (if you're here for sex (ONLY), go away. I like a good story....)
    • Unrealistic Drama (if it can't happen IRL... no. Unless it contains magic / supernatural elements then some of it is fine.)
    • Disappearing
      If you don't like an RP tell me. I won't be mad. I like restarting RPs as long as my partner and I get along. I'm happy to restart a new RP. ]

Maybe

• Bathroom play... Depends on the scenario...sexually is likely not going to happen...
    • PM RP. Unlikely. I prefer Google Docs, Forums, IM's and other such means. Twitter RP / Facebook RP / Social Media RP unlikely.

• KPop Related Plots

UPCOMING ARTIST AND THE CURRENT MEMBER(S)
    In a world where being an idol is a dream that is hardly attainable, a male runs head first into an idol while at a concert, he drops his wallet and dashes off without another word. The Idol picks up the wallet and decides to keep it and by the end of the concert the Idol has decided that he wants to go to the after party - at the after party the idol sees the male that had run into him - on the dance floor - he watches him for some time then calls him over. Without his 'stage' make up on it is difficult to tell who the idol is, but he waves the males wallet to lure him over. The male finds out that he's wanted to join up with the idols, does he accept the offer or run ?

MILITARY LIFE
    After being on the same band for years one of the members decides to do his mandatory 2 years service, but before he leaves he learns that one of his bandmates that he had been doing a lot of fan-servicing with might actually like him a lot more than he would have figured. The boys end up kissing off camera and that leads to even more. How can their newly discovered secret remain a secret and stay as strong as it is now... What happens when the other has to go off for another TWO YEARS. Will one enroll to be with the other? Will they take turns? Will they even swap lives for each other working each-others jobs while the other is on duty? Lets explore this.

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.
    Bully x Bullied - based on Nu'est's song "Face"
    Highschool or College setting (Highschool more likely) - A bully is part of a large group that always picks on the one character, every day they mock him, beat him up, hurt him, try to make him cry and every day he takes it like a champ, even fighting back at times. What happens when one day the bullied kid happens along the other character who used to bully him, only this time the male is badly beaten up from the group he hangs out with normally. Will the bullied kid help the bully out or turn into one himself?

SUNBAE - THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW.
    A new idol is brought into the crew. The leader takes personal interest in the new member and teaches him, taking him under his wing. The two idol's relationship evolves and starts to become a little more than both of them were expecting. They end up getting caught and in order to stop rumors the boss of the company forces the two to split. He kicks off the 'rookie' and keeps the leader. The idol rookie gets upset at the rumors that form and erases himself off the radar. A couple years (or months) down the road, the Idol finally tracks down the rookie and tries to convince him to come back with him. Only Taemin is very different now... and he's grown up a lot. RP will start at the meet up between the rookie and the idol.

(An alternate version of the same plot)
    SUNBAE - THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW.
    A new idol is brought into the crew. The leader takes personal interest in the new member and teaches him, taking him under his wing. The two idol's relationship evolves and starts to become a little more than both of them were expecting. They end up getting caught and in order to stop rumors the boss of the company forces the two to split. He kicks off the 'rookie' and keeps the leader, forcing the leader to get into a fake relationship with a female to hide the rumors. The idol rookie gets upset at the rumors and erases himself off the radar - dropping from the music scene and just VANISHING. He emerges later as a soloist but it's hard to tell he's the same guy.... Onew tracks him down and well... he learns that his little Maknae has grown up when he gets slammed against the wall....RP will start at the meet up between the rookie and the idol.

I SUPPORT YOU.
    When being openly gay is a bad thing, one character refuses to hide it while still not making it incredibly obvious. He doesn't admit or deny it to the public, letting them Assume what they want to. He's part of an idol band and all of his bandmates know about his sexual preference. There is a particular 'straight' male on the group that is always doing skinship and fanservice with him. He even defends him when he's getting harassed about the possibility of being gay. Saying things like "It doesn't matter if he is, it's not your business." He's close with the other male. The 'straight' male is engaged to a female. What happens when the fan-service starts to become more than just for the fans, what will happen? Will the straight male realize his feelings and destroy his potential relationship. Will he keep it secret, will something happen? Let's explore it.

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?
    Based on a KDrama Playful Kiss (Made for Top and GD but can be used for any KPOP Ship for the most part OR any couple that is set in korea using korean idols or models are characters (or just asian anime characters)
    Korea has different classes that have diff grades. Kingkas are top scholar 'popular' 'good looking' guys And they are usually that way because of the upbringing. Enter the two boys. one is an upper high class 'kingka' AKA TOP / Seunghyun and the other GD / Jiyong is a lower class, F Class All of the students are separated by their academics and shit. Tops father, and GD's father are old friends, as both were Kingka when they were in highschool. Tops father ended up being rich and high class were as GDs just ended up moderately wealthy but nothing to brag about. While at school for some reason or another TOP and GD end up meeting up and scrapping, GD standing up to TOP and knocking him on his ass (for the first time someone actually does that to him) so, they end up not meeting up again at school after this fight and then a disaster happens, Earthquake, fire, flood, w/e and GD and his father end up homeless. So - what happens? Tops father takes him into HIS house as a favor to his friend. You can see how well THAT would go. So now TOP and GD are in the SAME house bedrooms right across from eachother. So, while this is all happening, GD is getting even WORSE in his classes, failing all of them, acting out, doing things that he really shouldn't be. He's making music ( And this is prior to big bang forming so it's a little AU ) In the RP he's supposed to be an upcoming producer, rapper, singer, ect. Music is what brings the boys together later on, but anyway. So - GD ends up falling low, drugs, drinking, partying, fights, ect. GD's father is talking to TOPS father one day about kicking him out of school and TOP overhears the conversation, at this point he knows about their common music interest. He knows that if GD ends up being kicked from the school, he will never have a record label and his dreams would be shattered, so he starts helping him study, still not telling him WHY he's helping him because he knows if GD found out it wouldn't motivate him, it would cause him to get even worse at this point, the boys are friends but not really 'close' - the TOP Starts growing closer to him the more he picks him up off the pavement after one of his fights or drinking episodes it's supposed to be a very cat/mouse heartstrings tug with them both. They face opposition for being friends because of them being from different walks of life ( GD by choice as he wants to be nothing like his father ) and opposition when they finally start realizing they have more than friendship, which is WAY down the line. The RP would have started back at the beginning of them both meeting up then the push and pull tug of their friendship building into something more.

IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED BEST FRIEND.
    based on this : 케이윌 (K.will) - 이러지마 제발 (Please don't...) Music Video HD - YouTube
    The two have been best friends for years, so what happens when the friend suddenly gets involved and eventually MARRIED to a girl. The single best friend has a secret to hide, one that he never tells and he just watches and cries to himself when he sees him with her. He tries to be a best friend of course like all good friends would, but what happens one night when the single friend tells his best friend the secret? After so many years of doing fanservice in their band together he finally tells him that it wasn't fake for him. What now? Does the friendship suffer, does the marriage break apart, do they see each other behind closed doors? What happens?

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS
    Bully x Bullied - based on Nu'est's song "Face"
    Highschool or College setting (Highschool more likely) - A bully is part of a large group that always picks on the one character, every day they mock him, beat him up, hurt him, try to make him cry and every day he takes it like a champ, even fighting back at times. What happens when one day the bullied kid happens along the other character who used to bully him, only this time the male is badly beaten up from the group he hangs out with normally. Will the bullied kid help the bully out or turn into one himself?

YOU LIED TO ME
    Character 1 = Aep
    Character 2 = Bep
    Character 3 = Cep
    Character 4 = Dep

1: Aep is part of a huge gang and gets into a fight with another gang while there is an innocent caught in the fray. Aep stops fighting to grab the innocent. Bep is the innocent, they are caught in the middle - only what Aep doesn't know is that Bep is actually related to one of the opposite sides 'higher ups'. The gang that Aep was fighting, Bep is directly related to them but hides it and refuses to show it. Bep hides it because he doesn't want that coming between the friendship Aep and Bep are forming. When Bep gets into an incident that puts them in the hospital and Aep sees who the man is that comes to see Bep, what ends up happening?

Cop x Criminal 1 - TLDR; Two best friends are turned against each other when they choose different life paths. One is a cop, the other is turned into a criminal and both of them meet up after a long period of time apart. Drama, Torture, Forbidden Romance, Gang Life

Two best friends are out playing together, they decide to play hide and seek despite being told by their families NOT to play near the tracks. As kids do, they don't listen and the eldest loses track of the younger one. He is looking everywhere for him and says he gives up and starts to head home thinking he was just playing a joke on him. Something starts to feel off though as the younger still doesn't come out even after the elder is screaming he gives up. A couple more hours of looking and he finds a pendant that he had given to the younger a year back. He calls his name and still no answer, thankfully the eldest sees footprints and decides to follow them. Soon, he finds his friend but his friend isn't alone, a man - along with several others - has his friend bound and gagged and just as he sees his friend the friend disappears into the back of a trunk of a car. Unable to do anything other than watch he takes note of the license plate and runs home. After reporting it to the cops, nothing happens for several years, no news of his friend, and the fake plate had no hits. His entire life he blames himself for the incident because it was his idea to go against their parents and play by the tracks. Fast forward to adulthood the eldest decides to take classes to become an officer, one of the best on the force too. He becomes a legend even at his young age, sealing case after case as he cracks all of them. The only one he can't crack is the missing friend. Try as he may he just can't track him down. One night he responds to a bank robbery and he goes only to find out that it was an anonymous tip that was set up as a trap. He tries to call in back up but the lines have been cut leaving him trapped and surrounded. The cop is now facing one of the most notorious gangs he'd ever met and guess who is standing in front of him. His best friend from years back, only the friend doesn't recognize him despite the cop recognizing his old friend. Blackness takes over as the gang jumps him and takes him back to their slums. Now what? They put one of their 'interrogators' on the cop, which just so happens to be the friend from so long ago. The hatred harbored within him is unmatched. He hates his friend for what happened to him. He was tortured, and trained by the gang to be their guard dog, they turned a pup into a pitbull and boy, does his "Ripper" collar not lie.
  • Plots
  • Ru l e s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTESTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • C h a r a c t e r s

(faceClaim as name; played by playerName)TBA
  • C h a r a c t e r S h e e t

xxxx

Last edited:
Last edited:
List of Roleplays Currently:

None at the moment.

Last edited:
Asian Idols / Actors / Etc.

( Bump to keep it open )

Bump ^_~

My thread is actually ready for the release to the public!! I'm still working on bands and all that jazz, but, yeah !!!

Still looking!

List of Roleplays Currently:

GTOP with KpopAndRP
G-Dragon finds himself forced to live with his worst enemy, can the two become friends or will their differences and GD's significant lack of self respect cause everything to fall apart.
Support With Crystal
V is attacked Via social media and an interview and his entire group comes to his aid... things get worse when the interviewer attacks his sexual orientation 'questionable'. Things get bad for them as the truth comes out for more than one of the famous boys...
Clipped Wings, Broken Dreams
Completely based on the WINGS Theory - 6 guys, all from highschool meet up, paths cross, stuff gets mixed, drama, comedy, tragedy, ect.

CLOSED / ENDED / MOVED RPS
V-Min with Cloudy ( Moved To LINE )
V is bullied constantly at school but he takes it in stride and it doesn't effect him much. When he meets Jimin and personalities clash he pushes back for the first time and realizes he doesn't need to take his shit. Quite a cute RP when it comes down to things. Will the boys get along, or will they end up clashing so much V learns to fight back?

Clipped wings and/or support with crystal really intrigue me! Would you be willing to do either or?

• Love
Reactions: RebirthSurrender
Hey!
I'd be really interested in roleplaying with you.
But unfortunately I haven't yet delved into the world of K-Pop...

So, anyways! i was wondering what other sort of genre's you're into?
I browsed through your likes/dislikes list and spotted a few things... Like Post-Apocalyptic?
But the writing's a little small so I couldn't read it properly. ^^"

I thought I'd ask personally, anyway to express my interest and get a specific list of genres.

Hey!
I'd be really interested in roleplaying with you.
But unfortunately I haven't yet delved into the world of K-Pop...

So, anyways! i was wondering what other sort of genre's you're into?
I browsed through your likes/dislikes list and spotted a few things... Like Post-Apocalyptic?
But the writing's a little small so I couldn't read it properly. ^^"

I thought I'd ask personally, anyway to express my interest and get a specific list of genres.

Changed the size to make it easier to read ^^

Changed the size to make it easier to read ^^

Ah, thank you!

Do you think you'd be interested in either a Post-Apocalyptic or a Supernatural based (Like, Vampires, Werewolves etc.) RP?

With a Post-Apocalyptic we could add in supernatural elements with our characters and such. Violence would probably be thread throughout it... There could also be quite a few opportunities to weave in some plot twists to keep the story going if it got slow, too.

Depending on what type of apocalyptic scenes you're into? I'm sure we could put a plot together pretty easily if you were up for it!
c:

• Love
Ah, thank you!

Do you think you'd be interested in either a Post-Apocalyptic or a Supernatural based (Like, Vampires, Werewolves etc.) RP?

With a Post-Apocalyptic we could add in supernatural elements with our characters and such. Violence would probably be thread throughout it... There could also be quite a few opportunities to weave in some plot twists to keep the story going if it got slow, too.

Depending on what type of apocalyptic scenes you're into? I'm sure we could put a plot together pretty easily if you were up for it!
c:

Supernatural yes, post apoc, yes. I don't like purely submissive players as I find they usually don't work out against me as I'm a switch. I enjoy being able to let characters kinda figure out their 'role' in sex, and not have it defined by the players. Submissive players seem to be a lot less likely to allow this 'natural' evolution between players, not saying you are like this just pointing it out as it's one of my biggest pet peeves.

Supernatural yes, post apoc, yes. I don't like purely submissive players as I find they usually don't work out against me as I'm a switch. I enjoy being able to let characters kinda figure out their 'role' in sex, and not have it defined by the players. Submissive players seem to be a lot less likely to allow this 'natural' evolution between players, not saying you are like this just pointing it out as it's one of my biggest pet peeves.
Alright, I understand that.
My characters are generally a switch. I've been meaning to change it on my profile since I put it up, I just haven't got around to it yet.

I'm more than happy to let the characters naturally find their role and let it evolve throughout the RP. It's much better and far more interesting that way, than having your bog-standard 'dominant - submissive' roles.

Alright, I understand that.
My characters are generally a switch. I've been meaning to change it on my profile since I put it up, I just haven't got around to it yet.

I'm more than happy to let the characters naturally find their role and let it evolve throughout the RP. It's much better and far more interesting that way, than having your bog-standard 'dominant - submissive' roles.

Sounds wonderful. I do enjoy Dom/Sub elements in the bedroom, but prefer switch - one day one is dom,next day the other is. I enjoy the Domination x Submission Kink quite a lot. I also REALLY enjoy power play. Power play happens to be my favorite kink.

Sounds wonderful. I do enjoy Dom/Sub elements in the bedroom, but prefer switch - one day one is dom,next day the other is. I enjoy the Domination x Submission Kink quite a lot. I also REALLY enjoy power play. Power play happens to be my favorite kink.
Yeah. I just meant like, in the sense that it's always constant with the same roles of dom-sub. Rather than switching it up.

Power play is pretty good, too.
Aye, I saw on your list. c;

Yeah. I just meant like, in the sense that it's always constant with the same roles of dom-sub. Rather than switching it up.

Power play is pretty good, too.
Aye, I saw on your list. c;

Sounds great, PM me and we'll get started talking ideas, that way I don't spam my thread too much more to stop people from seeing other peoples ^_~

Still looking for more KPop friends ~

Hi! I'd love to roleplay with you. I like Kpop and Kdrama, but I'm not very a very big fan that knows everyone's name and stuff. I'd like a roleplay in the Korean setting though.

• Love