Roleplay Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johanna

Original poster
giphy.gif

Here I am again, searching for a roleplay partner. It's been a while since I've been active on this website, but I've been itching to roleplay. I've recently gotten some more time on my hands, so yeah.

I'm going to make this simple. What I want to roleplay is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. This anime is one of my long time favorites, and I've picked it up again (for about the third time). I'm currently in the mood to roleplay it. I only do CanonxOC, and we can double up if you'd like (aka, you play my crush and your own OC, while I play your crush and my OC). I usually don't establish which characters will be "taken", but this is a special exception. If we roleplay, my OC's love interest will be Edward Elric—I will not change this no matter what.

My replies tend to be on the lengthy side (about 1,000 words or so on each side), but my length also depends on my mood and how invested I am in our roleplay. This will also be 1x1, but that much was probably already obvious.

I know I kind of sound like a prick with my presentation of this, but I promise I'm not, haha. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk details there.​

Status
Not open for further replies.