- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Mostly aggressive but I can be passive at times but only in the presence of writer's block.
- Favorite Genres
- Fandoms, Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Fairytales, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts)
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Non-Fiction, Historical, Science Fiction, Westerns, Futuristic, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry
Introduction What I’m looking for in a partner Types of Roleplay Rules Cravings Anime Video Games Original Miscellaneous Last Note
I am a twenty-six-year-old university student, who is studying psychology and English literature. A lot of my time is spent studying, thus the lack of a social life, but in my free time I like to read, write, play video games, watch movies, and cook; among other things. I have a variety of hobbies and love meeting like-minded people; even though I can be shy, so forgive me. I’ve been writing since I was about ten and started to roleplay when I was fourteen. I was a member of the now-defunct Quizilla and spent a lot of my time there. Sometimes, I lurk on other roleplay oriented sites such as Roleplayer.Me and Tumblr. Below, I will list my rules, the fandoms I’m looking for, and some last minute notes. If you see something that interests you, please don’t hesitate to contact me through one of the mediums listed at the end. Thank you.
Memo: Back in what I believe to be July of this year, I was forced to take an unforeseen hiatus. As some of you may know I have been dealing with issues with my health since last year; those same problems have since gotten worse and have made me weary. I apologise to those whom I was formerly speaking with or those those who I still owe responses to; it was not my intention to abandon you. To those who are interested in continuing or starting a new with me, you may kindly (please) contact me at your leisure. As for those who are new here, I welcome you. I have an arrangement of choices that I hope someone fancies. I am in the process of trying to come out of the same hiatus I mentioned above. I have returned for the moment searching for anyone who is interested in both chatting and writing together. I have just a small forewarning, while I will do my best to reply swiftly to everything, it might take me some time to comply a proper response. Therefore, I ask that you have patience with me. If you cannot understand this or accept the fact that I cannot respond every single day, please seek partnership elsewhere. Thank you.
- Someone willing to take the time to sit down and plan out a story we’ll both enjoy.
- Someone who will respect me in the same manner as I will them. It’s a two-way street and I’m tired of being disrespected and harassed.
- Someone who will take the time to read my rules and regulations. There have been too many instances where I’ve discovered people have either disregarded my rules or simply glossed over them. In exchange, if you have any concerns please bring them to me.
- Someone who understands that I won’t be able to respond every day. I’ve been dealing with an ongoing health issue since back in June and every month it’s been constant trips to the doctor. It will take me a bit, have patience with me, please. There are some days where I might only be up for talking OOC, then there are others where you might not hear me because I simply don’t feel well.
- Someone who doesn’t mind talking outside of roleplay. Another perk of roleplay is finding friends and that’s what I seek. I would like to find someone who I can build a friendship with. We can fangirl over our story and our ships, talk about our day and slowly get to know one another. ❤
Contact me with what fandom(s) you're interested in, we'll make a mutual decision on the choice, before exchanging oc information and discussing plots. The format is what we're all used to portraying our oc's, each other's love interest(s) and side characters.
More or less the same as above, except if there is more than one thing you'd like to do and are up for doing more than roleplay than we can. I will probably only accept 2-3 per person, due to time management.
The format is similar to the basic formula, we both choose one fandom of our respective sides. Then, we exchange oc information, love interests and plots.
- Split 2.5:
This is similar to the former but different than the ones before it. Normally, a split roleplay is done where we choose two separate fandoms; but I can make an exception for a basic format if that is what you wish. Now, here is where it's different after we choose our respective fandoms, along with our oc information we will include a big or small write up of a plot for our character and their love interest(s). Now, I will give my partner full-rein in regards to what kind of plot they want. Want a storyline filled with drama and mayhem? Go for it. Want a reverse harem storyline with four characters vying for your character's heart? Fine with me. This is your opportunity to play out any kind of headcanons and storylines you wish. I only ask for nothing that violates my rules or limits, otherwise, the sky's the limit. I will accept 2-3 per person. If you need help with a storyline, let me know.
- Length: Normally, I will write one to two paragraphs on both sides. However, that is not my limit for I can write anywhere between one to five paragraphs per sides. Length for a single paragraph can range anywhere between 200-500+ words, whereas each individual side usually equates anywhere from 400-800+ words. I like to consider myself a paragraph|multi-paragraph writer, although I know a lot of people are converting to novella writers, I can accommodate to a novella partner just beware that it will take me longer to reply to you as opposed to someone else. This is due to how much time and effort that goes into novella responses. I am the type of person who likes to take the time to construct a quality response, rather than rush and send someone a response for the sake of replying. Which is why I ask, please give me time to write your response.
- Format: I can write in either first or third person, despite preferring first because I can connect with my character more; I will do whatever my partner feels more comfortable with and if that’s second so be it. Also, don’t forget that roles between the two of us should follow accordingly; I play my OC, your love interest(s) and additional side characters. While you play your OC, my love interest(s) and additional side characters.
- Love interests, Mary sues, and Spotlight: I’m lenient when it comes to love interests, as I allow more than one suitor for our characters because love triangles make the story more interesting. However, I would ask that if we just so happen to have the same choice(s) for a love interest that we don’t fight about it; instead try to sort things out. I’ve literally had someone threaten me, simply because I liked the same person as them (I’m not kidding). Second, I’m not an extremist when it comes to characters; meaning I won’t nitpick about every little thing. All I ask is no Mary-Sues and no hogging the spotlight; this is a storyline created between the two us. Let’s share it, please.
- Spelling and grammar: There are a lot of people who tend to nit pick about this, but rest assured I will not. All I ask is that you have a decent grasp on both spelling and grammar. Do this and we’ll get along fine; this is something that I can and will promise you.
- Manners and Etiquette: This should be common knowledge, but all I ask is that during our time writing together that you treat me with respect and courtesy; I will return the gesture as it is only right. I’d like us to get along, I would hate for a disagreement to ensure and there was bad blood between us due to something frivolous.
- Patience and Commitment: I am a full-time student, attending college and leave for school early in the morning and return home later in the afternoon; I am usually quite tired when I return home, but I try to reply to my partners as frequent as possible. However there are times, unfortunately when I cannot reply when I’d like due to an abundant amount of assignments, health issues which can lead to me becoming sick or an emergency at home. I try to inform my partners of these occurrences, but if you don’t hear from me in two weeks time don’t be afraid to send me a message and ask me about it. What I won’t accept, is being spammed every five seconds with the same message; again and again because I’m not replying like you’d like me to. I do my best to get to you all, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable; an escape from reality for both of us. It shouldn’t have to feel like a job. I will do the same for you because I understand everyone here has different lives and schedules to attend to; but please don’t ditch me half-way through the roleplay. If you need to take a break or something; then please tell me. I don’t bite- I’ll understand.
- Limits: Upon sending a request please include your limits; the last thing I wish is to make you uncomfortable. My own limits include but are not limited to the following: male x male, female x female, incest, paedophilia, and bestiality. This is where my limits stand as of now and may or may not change depending on future roleplays. If you're unsure about something please don't hesitate to ask me. In regards to what I will do well I am open to mature themes within my roleplays; actually, I would prefer if my partner was as well. These themes are but not limited to: foul language, violence, blood/gore (but not too heavy, please), smut, sex, alcohol, drugs ( prescription or not), mental illness, psychological themes and more. However, please be advised that I would like to keep everything to a certain level; this means while I do allow cursing, please do not have your character do so every other word. Also, I will not engage in a roleplay that is dedicated solely to sexual activities, alone. Although I am very open to the act, I believe that there is more than a storyline than this.
- Canon, Crossovers and AU: I can do strictly canon roleplays or an alternate universe roleplay. Alternate Universes can range from 'what if' situations, different settings and scenarios. If you have an idea let me know, or we can brainstorm ideas together; I also have a list of AU prompts so let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I am also crossover friendly
- Location: If you would like to remain local then I do have a preference for threads. However, I am not opposed to Private Messages. If you would like to take our discussion off-site then I use mediums such as Skype, Discord and Kik to talk ooc, but tend to roleplay through Google Docs, Email (preferred) or Tumblr.
- OOC Chit-Chat: I'd like to chat on the sidelines with my partners, as it allows the two of us to get to know each other; thus making things less awkward for the both of us. Plus, I like to make friends with my partners and would enjoy the extra person to converse with.
Things to remember:
The fandom is listed first, then the characters I wish my partner to portray.
The characters are listed in order of preference and I’m looking for OCxCanon
- Death Note
- Digimon (Season 02 is preferred)
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Sailor Moon
- Samurai Champloo
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi
- Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Kingdom Hearts
- Plot Candies: Self-inserts, OCxCanon, Real world meets the fandom world (when characters from a fandom are transported to the real world or vice versa), Harems, Romance, Psychological, Drama, Mature Themes.
- Beasts of Abigaile: Gilles, Vincent, Kiske
- Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ukitake Jūshiro, Renji Abarai, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Uryū Ishida, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Ulquiorra Cifer or Sosuke Aizen (Early arcs or an AU for this only)
- CardCaptor Sakura: Yukito Tsukishiro/Yue, Syaoran Li or Eriol Hiiragizawa
- Death Note: Anime: L.Lawliet, Light Yagami, Mikami Teru, Mihael Keehl or Matsuda Touta. TV Drama: L.Lawliet, Mikami Teru or Light Yagami
- Diabolik Lovers: Reiji Sakamaki, Shū Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki, Ruki Mukami or Yuma Mukami
- Digimon: Season one: Yamato Ishida or Taichi Kamiya, Season two: Ken Ichijoji
- Fushigi Yuugi: Nuriko, Hotohori, Tasuki, Nakago, Suboshi or Amiboshi
- Gakuen Babysitters:Yoshihito Usaida, Hayato Kamitani or Keigo Saikawa
- Hell Girl: Ren Ichimoku
- InuYasha: Sesshōmaru, Miroku, InuYasha, Kōga Bankotsu or Naraku
- Kamisama Kiss: Tomoe
- Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ōdanna, Ginji, Byakuya, or Akatsuki
- Koi wa Amegari: OC, open to others
- Magic Knight Rayearth: Lantis, Eagle Vision or Zagato
- Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun: Umetarō Nozaki, or Mikoto Mikoshiba
- Nana: Shinichi Okazaki, Nobuo Terashima, Ren Honjo or Kyosuke Takakura
- Ouran Highschool Host Club: Tamaki Suoh, Takashi Morinozuka or Kyoya Ootori
- Peach Girl:Kazuya "Toji" Toujigamori
- Sailor Moon (Includes Crystal):Classic: Nephrite, Kunzite, Jadeite, Mamoru Chiba, R: Rubeus, Prince Diamond or Sapphire
- Samurai Champloo: Jin
- Sanrio Danshi: Yū Mizuno, Seiichiro Minamoto or Shunsuke Yoshino
- Say I love You: Yamato Kurosawa or Kai Takemura
- Studio Ghibli(Includes individual movies and crossovers between other Ghibli films and Disney): To be discussed.
- The Water Dragon's Bride: Water God, OC
- Yu-Gi-Oh: Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi, Bakura Ryou/Yami Bakura or Marik Ishtar
- Yu Yu Hakusho:Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, (teen)!Koenma, Toya or Jin
- Catherine: Orlando Haddick, Jonathan Ariga or Vincent Brooks
- Final Fantasy (Crossovers accepted)
- Final Fantasy IV: Kain Highwind
- Crisis Core: Genesis Rhapsodos or Zack Fair
- Final Fantasy VIII: Squall Leonhart, Seifer Almasy or Zell Dincht
- Final Fantasy X: Tidus
- Final Fantasy X-2: Shuyin
- Final Fantasy XIII: Hope Estheim
- Final Fantasy XIII-2: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
- Lightning Returns: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
- Final Fantasy XV: Gladiolus Amicitia, Ignis Scientia, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Ravus Nox Fleuret, Nyx Ulric, Ardyn Izunia or Prompto Argentum
- Dissidia (012 & NT included): Kain Highwind, Squall Leonhart, Warrior of Light, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Laguna Loire, Tidus, Vaan, Cecil Harvey, Firion, Ace, Locke Cole, and Spiritus
- Harvest Moon
- More Friends of Mineral Town: Doctor
- DS Cute: Marlin or Skye
- Tale of Two Towns: Cam, Hiro, Dirk, Mikael
- A New Beginning: Soseki or Allen
- Story of Seasons: Klaus, Kamil, Raeger or Nadi
- Story of Seasons (Trio of Towns): Ludus, Ford, or Hinata
- Kingdom Hearts
- Birth by Sleep: Terra, *Vanitas or *Ventus (only in the situation of a love triangle)
- Kingdom Hearts: Riku, Leon or Sora
- 358/2 Days: Riku, Roxas, Saix or Axel
- Chain of Memories: Marluxia, Axel, Zexion, Riku or Sora
- Kingdom Hearts II: Riku, Roxas, Saix, Axel, Sora, Demyx, Leon or Xemnas
- Dream Drop Distance: Riku, Sora, Neku or Beat
- Mystic Messenger: Jumin Han, Zen, V
- Persona 3: Akihiko Sanada, Shinjiro Aragaki or Theodore
- Red, Blue, Yellow (FireRed and LeafGreen): Red or Blue
- Gold, Silver, Crystal (HeartGold and SoulSilver): Morty, Silver, Lance, Falkner, Red, Blue or Ethan
- Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire): Steven Stone, Wally, Maxie, or Brawly
- Black and White (Black2 and White2): N, Cheren, Hugh or Grimsley
- X and Y: Professor Sycamore, Lysandre or Siebold
- Sun and Moon: Guzma, Grimsley, Red, Blue, Gladion, or Kukui
- Anime: James, Ash, Gary, Butch or N
- Origins: Red or Green (Blue)
I haven’t done an original in a while, and I have several original characters I would like to flesh out. Below, I’ll list some prompts I’m interested in doing, although you can fill free to suggest something as well. This will play out the same as a fandom roleplay, we’ll both be doubling as our OC’s, each other’s love interests and any side characters.Also, any of these prompts can be used as an AU for a fandom roleplay as well.
Original Ship Inspiration
- Host(tess)/Customer (Host Club setting) ( host club member x other host club member/client )
- God(dess)/ Magical being or creature
- God(dess)/ Human
- Single Parent/Childless person
- Idol x fan/stylist/manager
- Word Bank
My Original Ideas
- Familiar AU: Some witches have companions known as familiars that either join them from the time of their birth (childhood) or later in life. There are several theories about the connection between a familiar and their master. One, familiars are immortal and when their master dies they wait for them to be reborn again, so they may serve them during that current lifetime. Two, the two are connected in such a way that if a witch dies then their familiar dies or if a witch’s familiar dies then a piece of them will have died. Third, when the two of them die they are reborn into their next lives together. There are dozens of ways the relationship can be played upon.
- Otome AU: A play on the “dating concept” attached to the plots of games of the same name and RPGs. The male cast [ who can be discussed] pursue the two female heroines who throughout the story will decide who they choose; certain interactions can lead to certain events. There can be love events, rival events, and depending on what route that is taken there can be a series of endings [ good, bad, etc. ]
AUS [From Tumblr]
- Android AU – In which the main character or most of the cast are turn into androids that serve different purposes, such as bodyguard, solider, caregiver and so on. In other cases it becomes something similar to Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) where they are mail order androids that can be order online or from a cataloged. If not, they may have originally been human but turn into an android for whatever reason.
- Animal AU- Oh my! It seems as though one of our muses has been turned into an animal? They need help to be a human again. Or. One day- poof. Your house pet is now human. How aree they going to handle this?
- Baby AU – When the entire cast or most of them are reverted into children or babies. Usually one of the characters is still an adult that takes care of them until they figure out how to change them back into adults again.
- Business AU – In which the story is set in a building and the characters are employees. Sometimes it is focus on one character who works as a secretary and another character as their boss.
- Cold Lips AU- Character A has been flirting with Character B; they’re beautiful and mysterious, and Character A is intrigued. When they kiss Character B for the first time, Character A is shocked by how cold Character B’s lips are. Character B is a vampire, and they’re secretly torn between wanting Character A to be their significant other, or their next meal.
- Crime AU – In which the characters of a story are various type of criminals, such as burglars, bank robbers, gangsters, drug dealers, smugglers, hitman/fixer and so on. This AU focuses on their criminal lives.
- Darkside AU – Is when the canon villain of the story succeeds in their mission and the AU story focuses on the outcome of it.
- Harem AU – Or Reverse Harem AU is when a story that doesn’t contain any polygamous or love triangle relationships turns into one. Usually the main character has something happen to them that attracts the other characters to them, be it from a love potion, experimental perfume, spell gone wrong, and so on.
- High School/College AU – In which the characters are shown in high school or in college together. They are often done with characters who canonically meet later in life, altering or entirely overwriting their original backstories. Similar to this AU is the Boarding School AU and the Elementary School AU.
- Hospital AU – In which the characters of a story are doctors, nurses and patients in a hospital (sometimes it is set in an asylum).
- Monster AU – In which the characters are changed into non-human creatures, such as Incubus/Succubus or other kinds of monsters.
- Paranormal AU - where Muse A is a witch and Muse B is her familiar and ‘I know we’ll get in trouble for this but I love you and we need to be together’
- Pen Pal AU – Is when two characters (who have met in canon) have not met each other in this AU. Sometimes they live in the area and other times they don’t live on the same continent. Usually it is their school that sets them up as pen pals. If not, it is because one of the characters writes a letter to the wrong person/wrong address or they accidentally texts the wrong person.
- Prison AU – In which characters meet for the first time in an prison environment where they have to depend on each other.
- Reverse AU – Is when the roles (and sometimes backstories) of the characters are swapped, such as the hero is the villain and the villain is the hero.
- Rockstar AU – In which the main casts is a popular music band or one of them is a solo artists with many groupies which may consist the rest of the characters.
- Roommate AU – In which the characters in a fandom are all living together in an apartment or an house. Usually this kind of story is focused on two characters that become roommates.
- Single Parent AU – In which a character has a child or becomes a parent in someway and raises them on their own.
- The Witch and The Werewolf AU- Character A is a witch that lives in a nice, quiet cottage in the woods, with their closest (and pretty much only)neighbor being Character B. Character B will sometimes come over – for spells/potions/to say hello/etc. – and has expressed their concern for Character A several times, because it really isn’t all that safe to live alone in the middle of the woods. Character A is confident that they can protect themself, but is always wary on the full moon, when they can hear howling unlike any wolf they’ve ever heard….One night, while the full moon shines overhead, Character A finds the source of the howling –- an injured werewolf that’s whimpering on Character A’s doorstep. Character A cares for the beast, and looks after it until morning when it changes back into human form…and is revealed to be Character B
- Wonderland AU – In which the story and the characters are turned into their own version of “Alice in Wonderland”.
- Shifter AU: An AU where there is a “species” of people that have traits that are related to certain animals (deer antlers, fox tails, bunny ears, wings, fangs, etc), and although they typically behave just like a “normal” person, when weak or exhausted or fatigued, they shift into the type of animal they possess the traits of. They can’t control when they shift and depending on the situation they may act more or less like the animal they turn into. For example, a tiger person may turn into a tiger after an exhausting experience, but will still have the mentality of a human. But if a tiger person was shot in the shoulder and being chased by a hunter, they might become a tiger both physically and mentally, and would obviously be very dangerous. Because of this, “normal” people view these people to be dangerous and untrustworthy, and often are treated like monsters and avoided altogether. Some stories you could use this AU for:-Character A is a normal person and Character B is an animal person, and they fall in love, despite the fact that “interspecies” relationships like that are taboo.-Character A and B are both animal people and they run away together, or are banished, because of their species -A war or battle between the two types of humans
- Muse A wakes up to find themselves suddenly married to Muse B, with kids, house, goldfish, the whole nine, and obviously doesn’t know how they got there. They then have to deal with this new future they’ve been thrust into either with or in secret of Muse B.
Tom Hiddleston, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan, Michael Fassbender, Tom Holland, Richard Madden, Chris Pratt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgård, Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, Michael Raymond-James, Daniel Radcliffe
Disney | Animated Movies: John Smith, Naveen, Flynn Rider, Aladdin, Prince Kit (Cinderella 2015), Diaval (Maleficent), Li Shang, Phoebus, Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Dimitri (Anastasia), Milo Thatch, Jim Hawkins, Kristoff or Hans, (open to others)
Once Upon a Time: *I would prefer someone who has seen up to season five at least. However, if you've seen up to season three then that's okay too.
Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter, Neal Cassidy/Baelfire, Merlin/ The Sorcerer, David Nolan/Prince Charming, Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts, Victor Frankenstein/Dr. Whale, Peter Pan, Mr. Hyde, Hades, Aladdin, or Gideon
Marvel: *I won't lie I'm a bit on the picky side with this one. A lot of my Marvel roleplays tend to end up on the repetitive side, so we need a killer plot to get me in the mood. The movies I like to work with are: The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier and Civil War. I also like plots that take place in-between movies and original content.
Loki Laufeyson, James “Bucky” Barnes, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Pietro Maximoff, T’Challa, Erik Killmonger, Doctor Strange, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson, or Tony Stark
- Respect my limits and I'll respect yours.
- This list will be updated when I see fit
- If it’s not on my list, don’t ask me about it, no offence but you’re wasting my time and yours.
- Please acquaint yourself with my rules before messaging me. Failure to comply with them or in the instance of repeat offences will result in instant termination of the roleplay.
- Love interests are written in order of preference. If there is only one listed then that's the only one and I won't change it.
- Listed above are the fandoms I would be interested in writing for, with them are characters who I wished played against my OC. In return, I will play a character opposite your own OC, if that is something you desire.
- Please try to have at least two choices when contacting me. I will be thrilled if you have more than that.
- Seriously, don't contact me if you're going to ditch. I'm tired of having someone contact me, I get excited and then get dropped. It's even worse when I write a starter or reply that goes unanswered. If you haven't heard from me in two to three weeks time send a follow-up message. I cannot stress this enough. Odds are I didn't receive your message, my own message has gone astray or something simply came up. Either way, I will always get replies out to my partners.
- DO. NOT. HARASS. ME. Spamming won’t make me respond faster, threatening to ditch the roleplay because I haven’t responded won’t make me respond faster. This will just turn me off from the whole thing altogether and I WILL end contact one way or another. I don’t mind a light nudge or friendly ask, but anything else won’t be accepted. I’m tired of it.
- Be prepared to plot.
- Split roleplays are an option
- Double roleplays are an option
- Plot Candies: Fandoms, Canon, Real world meets the Fandom world(aka: Characters from a fandom transported to the real world or vice versa), Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts),Married-Life, Pregnancy, Family, Crossovers, Reverse Harem,
- Upon contacting me please make sure to do the following. First, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply “Want to RP” or “RP?” to be very off-putting and therefore leave me with no desire to return the message. Second, please include the following information: what you’re interested in writing for, any limits that you may or may not have (this one is important because I know everyone is different) and what type of roleplay you’re interested doing. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks. ❤
- Show all