Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are cute *squish big cheeks*

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Shut the fuck up already Jazz *slaps herself*

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
STAR WARS

BUUUUUHHH BUH, BUHBUDA BUUUUUUH, BUH, BUHBUDA BUUUUH, BUH, BUBUDU BUUUUUUH

Not sure where that came from...~I've discovered a new side of me!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
STAR WARS

BUUUUUHHH BUH, BUHBUDA BUUUUUUH, BUH, BUHBUDA BUUUUH, BUH, BUBUDU BUUUUUUH

Not sure where that came from...~I've discovered a new side of me!
Pm me!

Athletic Girl x Geeky Boy

or

Stripper/Prostitute x Lonely Guy

Abusive boyfriend x girlfriend would be interesting to explore. I'm up to most of those, honestly. I'm not a fandom person, though :)

Abusive boyfriend x girlfriend would be interesting to explore. I'm up to most of those, honestly. I'm not a fandom person, though :)

PM me :)

Would you still be up for Step Siblings ( not incest.) Or Mob Member x Mob Leader's Daughter?

If yo are looking for a Marvel or Avengers partner I am keen! ^^

If yo are looking for a Marvel or Avengers partner I am keen! ^^
I love Korra <3
And it really depends which plot you have :) Im not a big fan of those fandoms, but I wouldnt mind setting a bit around those themes!

I'm so up for that Star Wars one, please PM me if you're still interested yourself (it seems like you've gotten a lot of feedback already from this post).

*crosses fingers*

I'm so up for that Star Wars one, please PM me if you're still interested yourself (it seems like you've gotten a lot of feedback already from this post).

*crosses fingers*
you pm xD im too lazy gagaga

Interested in Naruto, FMA, and ATLA. If you'd be interested in having me as a partner :0

*glares at Ralts and Minccino*she's picking me!!! I will evolve into the awesomest friggin Lucario eva!!!!

*looks back to @B l u E s* (^-^)

Last edited:
UPDATE (Temporary Hiatus! Still there in pm so hit me up but i wont start any rps until may! :D ) - during summer break, speed of light baby!!!

HEY THERE!
So I've been role playing for almost a year, but I use to write fan fictions and such. I consider myself not too bad considering I had many successful rolaplays with amazing roleplay friends! I am very social, so expect Private Messages and to be honest, my reply speed varies depending on the time of the year. If I will be absent for a while, I'll make sure to tell you in advance!

Fair Warning! I am a multi pairing roleplayer. Expect at least four characters if not more in our roleplay! It's to keep it going and for my own enthusiasm~

What I Expect From You Dear Friend
- To be Active
-Literate
-Multi Para
-Multi pairings
- Aggressive and Passive occasionally
- Adept and Creative :)

lips-overlay-png-transparency-Favim.com-984929.png

My Fandoms
(OC OR CANON)

-League of Legends
-The Walking Dead
- The 100
-Naruto
-Death Note
- Lost
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Star Trek
-Star Wars
-Furries
-Bronies
-Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter
- Avenger or Marvel

My To Do List
Imaginary Friend x Lonely person
Band Member x Band Member
Deaf Girl x Hearing guy
Athletic Girl x Geeky Boy
Geeky Girl x Athletic Boy
New Girl x Guy (vice versa)
Popular x Outcast
Bad x Good
Step Siblings ( not incest.)

Online Relationship
Abusive Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Time Traveler X Normal
Stripper/Prostitute x Lonely Guy
Mob Member x Mob Leader's Daughter
Country x City
10 years, I'm back
Wolf of Wall Street
Mental Ill x Normal
Arranged Marriage (Modern or Historical)
Police Officer x Criminal
Soldier x Nurse or Lover
Rival Gang Members

Afterlife (Death Parade-ish)
Romeo x Juliette
Nazi Germany
Greaser x Square (1950's)
Survivor x Survivor
Writer x Muse

If you are willing to do a roleplay with me, comment under this and I'll make love to you baby ~ *Sings to a beat*
( Joke lol. I'm not! Except if you are 18 and over. Perhaps I'll write smut if you don't creep me out too much lmfao! )

Damn I talk a lot... Anyway, *catches breath* What are you still doing reading this? comment below already *falls of her chair because of Wifi Overdose*

tumblr_namgjxuSL41tk3u4no1_500.png
tumblr_n27h8toRiT1sjnivto1_500.png

*Chokes with her own saliva*
tumblr_mw1h7pcoFs1sn8q7mo1_500.png
If you are still open I am very much looking for a Full Metal Alchemist.

Reactions: B l u E s
Interested in Naruto, FMA, and ATLA. If you'd be interested in having me as a partner :0

*glares at Ralts and Minccino*she's picking me!!! I will evolve into the awesomest friggin Lucario eva!!!!

*looks back to @B l u E s* (^-^)
If you are still open I am very much looking for a Full Metal Alchemist.

Pm me guys~
Tho, I must say I am currently in a RP hiatus due to a concussion

B l u E s said:
Imaginary Friend x Lonely person
I wasn't going to comment on this for reasons (I always say I'm too busy to start another RP and then whaddaya know I go and start one anyway) BUT I was just looking over your ideas and this one caught my eye and I thought "aww this could be really fun I never thought of this before why didn't I think of this" so I guess if you're not busy or still looking for people to be creative with I'm interested in whatever you had in mind with this idea. It could be crazy and a lot of fun.