Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, you act like one tho ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are cute *squish big cheeks*

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Shut the fuck up already Jazz *slaps herself*

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
/(.m.)\ Oh hello there! Fancy catching you as I handstand!

Afhgsahll I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I can take on a 1x1, but some of your ideas are just too intriguing to pass by without at least asking what you had in mind when you typed them down.

Anywhoo, if you don't mind that, I'd like to PM you to continue rambling discussing!

EDIT:
Tho, I must say I am currently in a RP hiatus due to a concussion
Oh snaps. I just saw this. Jumped the gun a little, didn't I. My get-well wishes to you!

Would you mind if we did the rival gang members? I'll most likely reply at fast speeds when I'm on since I'm new and not apart of any roleplays.

@B l u E s

I'd like ask if you'd be interested in doing a cultural clash type thing. It'd be reminescent of rival gangs, but it'd be more medieval times? Maybe like the Norse Vikings vs the Visigoths and the daughter and son of each chieftain on either side gets isolated from battle and they have to rely on each other in order to survive but they have to work through the prejudice of each other?

I'm up for the Arranged Marriage (I think historical would be pretty cool) and/or Nazi Germany. The historical side would be very interesting, especially seeing how it would play out (I'm a bit of a history nerd.)

I'd love to do the abusive boyfriend x girlfriend one and the mob member x mob member's daughter as I have never done ones like that before.
(Note: I prefer to play female characters)
Shoot me a PM!

I'm actually interested or up to do any of these mainly... Deaf girl x Hearing guy , popular x outcast , 10 years , I'm back , Arranged marriage and flexible to do either modern or historical , Bad x Good... I would love to rp any of these with you when your feeling better and up to it!

Shoot a PM my way sometime!

Reactions: B l u E s
Howdy! You've got some interesting ideas. Particularly Imaginary friend x lonely person. If you want to play, drop me a PM and we'll chat.

Heeey, it seems you posted it a while ago... Are you still looking for partners? If so, what about the Band Members RP? This one sounds interesting enough for me~ ~(ㅇㅅㅇ)~

Hi! If you're still accepting, I'm interested in good x bad, country x city or the American dream (whatever that is, but it sounds interesting!)