Robin Hood

Everytime I see a boat approaching on the horizon now, I make sure to destroy it. Sure I might be a little late but you can never know! It doesn't matter that the boat is coming up a river either. Those boat-riders are crafty...

So crafty you'd think they were....OUTLAAAAAAAWWJKFJDKASFHNDSKAFBDSJAFNDSLAJWWWWS!!!!

I seem to remember an incident with some Germans my country had to bail yours out of asmo, I think it was called World War Two or something like that.

Germans never invaded.

Yeah, cos the Germans were SO gonna fly across the Atlantic and blitz America, but then they thought "Nein, vey ist too awesum!" and decided to pick on the Brits instead.

Plus, Vietnam, Iraq, blah blah blah I've had conversation too many times and it's utterly pointless, blah blah blah, crappy colonials with no history, blah blah blah.

Anyway, Kevin Costner Robin Hood = MUCH BETTER.

Bryan Fucking Adams for the Win.

Agreed, Kevin Costner was a better robin hood. Though Carey Elwes was still the best...because HE could speak with a British accent.

I think it was simply a set up to make more money...
Get people psyched up with a name from childhood stories and then make it a "prequel" so you can make more...
And they want to see what they thought they were going to see the first time. And shell out more.

Kitti's so cynical.