Robin Hood

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lUjhEHlh7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lUjhEHlh7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

^____^

I needed to see that today.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is one of my favorite movies. I wish they had just re-released that instead of trying to remake the movie YET again while ignoring the one point that Mel Brooks made through Cary Elwes:

"Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."

He has been the only robin hood to ever speak with an English accent

At least it was better than Iron Man 2.

So Asmo. We parade about Iron Man 2's thread going on about how you want it to be Pride & Prejudice & Robots, and you take it to another thread?

Where have you been, man.

By the way, no nothing was better than Iron Man 2, unless awesome isn't your sort of thing.

"Awesome" is the word you kids use for loud stuff that gives you erections and drowns out your own self-loathing.

*runs to another thread, rapier in hand*

"Awesome" is the word you kids use for loud stuff that gives you erections and drowns out your own self-loathing.

*runs to another thread, rapier in hand*

Sounds about right to me, sir.

*Runs after Asmo scimitar in hand*

*Runs after Nick and Asmo with equally phallic device in hand*

*Runs after Nick, Asmo, & Tegan with a Longbow & Arrows*

*sits back and uses a borrowed Javalin missile launcher to annihilate asmo, nick, teangan and orion*

*Dances on the ashes gleefully*

Also, Mr Crowe? Please don't kill me with your crazy Aussie eye-beams for saying this, but accents? Consistency is kinda important. Just saying.

Rather seemed like Robin Hood, the prequel...

Apparently all the other Robin Hood movies had the history wrong in several places...

I never knew that the French invaded England... Asmo! Why didn't you tell us of this enlightening history...

England has NEVER been invaded.

NEVER.

*Reminds Asmo of Bonnie Prince Charlie, and the hundreds of raids Scotland conducted on Northern England when the Scottish lords all got bored of fighting each other*

So all that stuff with Vikings, and Romans, and Normans was all just some fantastical dream? :O

Viking propaganda.

They didn't even build boats.