Roadtrip to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it all along that Kronas is a badass xD

Good man. Kindhearted. Thinking for the others as well lol ;)
I'm proud of you!~

Lmao thank you I do try my best I just hate everyone being lovey dubby And she's just like uhhhh where's my guy lol jake we can squeeze in one more :D

Oooooor, I step out, you take over and than lux and angel can be like.. A lesbian couple or some shit xD
I won't be very active for the next 5 weeks anyway.xD

xD lolz....oky doky and true xD

Holy crap!! Don't say that .. Uh !>.<

I am around anyways ..~

whoa whoa...xD wait hang on a minute XD.....um lolz my post was made at a bad time i wasnt saying ok to that! XD

Okay well that works too lol

I was just kidding people..
And nothing wrong with same sex couples purekor.

XD lolz ok then...xD

lolz i am bi but im not against a male partner or even female im fine im having fun right now just rping with all of you and no haveing a "partner" per say ^.^ dont worry i dont force myself on girls who aren't into that that's not nice to do...xD and its still illegal..xD.......

Ha ha fair enough Alice xD

Anyways I'll make a post later tonight. Sorry, I got other stuff going in :)

oky doky ^.^

also just so everyone knows i will be moving the 15th this Tuesday so tomorrow i have to pack most of the day and ill be on the train most of Tuesday i can make posts from my phone but i just want to apologize ahead of time for delayed responses if any happen ^.^

That's cool Brendan's over seas anyways having fun :( so I'm sure it's going to be slow postings snyways

i know just wanted to make sure everyone knew ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.