Roadtrip to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Mhm, I will. More than fun.
Also, when is Alice coming in?

I bet so !!;).
Uhm I got no clue.. Cause she said that she wait from you a notice to tell her when she should pop in ..
So I don't know xD

Whenever really, I mean you can't go on a trip without preparing, so that could be her first post.

That's why this thread is open <.<
So we can talk if anything goes wrong or someone wants to join.

well seeing as shes kind of a random addition to the trip i was going to have her maybe just be like kind of a hitch hiker or something that was why i waited for you because i didnt know how you would like me to approch them and or if she was spoted walking by one of them or if you didn't want her to be a hitch hiker my post sort of depends on what you would like from her because i dont wanna like have her be a hitch hiker and no one want to pick her up because she is one...xD lolz

Reactions: 2 people
It's a role okay silly xD. Any idea I guess is more than welcomed ..

You can make your intro post at least. Since our charas just stopped somewhere . You could be around with a broken car and see us or something ?

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
You can walk past jake, he's laying somewhere..
If you want..

sure that sounds ok and i do hope you have fun on your trip ^.^ ill make my post today then and i know its an rp i just didnt wanna ruin something if someone had a plan for something because sometimes if someone has a plan and someone jumps in it can ruin it and id hate to do that x.x

i fix-ed it Purekor! =D.......x3

and oky doky i just wanted to make sure ^.^

Must've hit it as I passed through the messages.
Fixed it.
Also, you can dislike all my posts in return xD
Idc about ratings :p

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
i hope my post was ok...x.x.....-^.^-...

Reactions: 2 people
Finally I posted as well. D:
I had a bit of a hard time thinking how to react next .. Uhmm. I guess is alright for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.