Riverside High

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Moved post to proper thread. xD I had two windows up, my apologies.

Last edited:
3560954b8ae9fbcc1e3ad1ad4fb91993.jpg

Name:
Emily Loveless (Left)
Siera Lacross (Right)

Nickname:

Emi
Si

Date of Birth:
March 6th 1997
March 16th 1997

Zodiac Sign:

Pieces
Pieces

Blood type:
A
O

Female

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Heterosexual

Grade:
Senior in class 2-A
Senior in class 2-A

Works as a model in a building near the school
Works at a maid cafe near the school

Languages Spoken:
English, Japanese, Spanish
English, Japanese, French

Current Relationship Status:
Single
Single

Height:
5'4"
5'2"

Weight:
95 pounds
93 pounds

Eye Color:
Green
Hazel

Skin Color:

A little tan
A little tan

Hair Color and Style:

Dark brown hair that she wears down and a little messy
Short light brown hair that she wears down and neat

Distinguishing Marks:

Peirced ears
Pierced ears

Usually Clothing Style:
T-shirt or tank top with jeans and sneakers. Sometimes she wears a light jacket
Blouse with jeans and flats or sneakers. Always brings a light jacket usually worn around her waist

Hobbies:
Watching the sky, Writing music, Playing Soccer
Reading, Playing volleyball, Writing

Strengths:
Fast, Always aware of her surroundings, Thinks quickly, Great at lying
Cunning, Can tell when others are lying, Thinks before she acts, Always aware of her surroundings

Weaknesses:
Bad boys, Doesn't think before she acts, Decides to do the fun (bad) things, Talks back
Cuts boys, Decides to go along with Emily's plans, Claustrophobic, Easily scared

Quirks/Habits;
Bites the end of anything she writes with, Hums when bored, Taps anything when thinking
Bites her bottom lip when concentrating, Twirls whatevrr she's writing with when bored, Plays with her necklace

Playing guitar, Singing, Hanging with friends, Taking long walks, Wolves, Bad boys, Pop and Rap music
Playing violins, Pop and Country music, Romance, Swinging on the swings at the park, Cooking, Singing, Hanging with friends

Dislikes:
Animal abuse, Gospel and Christian music, Being left out, Sea food, Her parents, Annoying people, Laziness
Animal abuse, Fake people, Being lied to, Her mother, Remembering her past, Death, Jerks

Personality:
Brave, Determined, Sassy, Daring, Reliable, Quick thinking, Naive
Smart, Quiet, Trustworthy, Hard-Working, Calm, Matureish, Playful when she wants to be

Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger:
Difficult to anger
Difficult to anger

Easily Approachable or Not So Much:
Easily Approachable
Easily Approachable

History:
When Emily was a young girl she was always left at home with her aunt while her parents were on business trips, only coming home on holidays. Emily didn't go out much and would spend hours in her room creating music and playing her guitar while singing. One day though, her aunt made her go outside. While Emily was outside she met a girl named Siera and her older brother Ace. They became good friends and grew up together. Sadly though, her friend got into an accident and was hospitalized for a year with amnesia. Emily didn't know anything about what happened until the day Siera came back and they say down and had a very long talk that made her and Siera cry.
When Siera was a young girl she was always outside playing the violin for her older brother Ace. They were the best of siblings and one day met a girl named Emily who played guitar. Siera and Emily became fast friends and all three of them would have fun together as they grew up. Sadly though, Siera's parents divorced and not long after her mother became an alcoholic. One day her mom made them go with her to get her grociers. On the way there her mom got into a horrible wreck since she was really drunk. Siera was hospitalized for a year with amnesia and while she was their she was told that her beloved brother died in the accident but her mom was ok. After being told that she hated her mother greatly. When she was let out she found out that her dad paid for the house now and she was to live with him. She sat down with Emily the day she got out and they had a long talk that ended on them both crying.

Hometown:
She still lives in the same house she grew up in, her aunt now in a home for the old.
She still lives in the same house she grew up in even though her father moved out and her mom lives somewhere else.

Parents/Siblings:

Eliza-Mother-Died in plane crash
Kole-Father-Died in plane crash

Kammy-Mother-Alive in a home
Mark-Father-Ailve in a home
Ace-Big brother-Died in car crash

Where are they now?:
Same place she grew up
Same place she grew up

What are their fears?:
Losing Siera, Complete darkness, Failing in life
Losing Emily, Death, Failing in life

What are their goals?:
To become the best guitarist and lead singer there is

To become a famous author and write amazing books

What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is?:
To help Siera with her dream and try to make hers real
To live for both herself and her brother while helping Emily with her dream and making hers come true

What drives them?:

Siera
Emily

What are their current beliefs?;
She believes that when she dies she'll be reborn as an animal
She believes that when she dies she'll be able to see her brother in heaven

Talents:
Playing guitar, Singing, Dancing
Playing violin, Writing for hours on end, Art

Last edited by a moderator:
bd632e01-eb5c-4c9a-881c-34af62bfcc19_zpsc786f268.jpg~original

• Name: Takashi Kien
  • Grade: Senior
  • Class: 2-A

Personality: Where should we begin? Takashi or as most differ to him simply as 'Taka' lost both parents tragically in a train wreck, which he too was a apart of. Hence, he never rides trains. But despite his fear of trains, he's a truly brave man. From running into burning buildings to help the elderly escape, to climbing great heights to save cats from trees only to come down looking like chopped liver. His greatest passion as to be the art of the sword. Most wouldn't recognize the prodigy that lay beneath a goofy, caring persona but in fact his father was the famous sword master Tamashima. Outwardly, he's rather playful and is great friends with Jacklyn and Zoe as he is the schools resident sword art teacher as well hand-to-hand teacher.

Takashi is mischievous in a fun sort of way. Though, perhaps to Jacklyn and Zoe he seems to pick on them more than others; striking their butts to let them know he sees and opening, or maybe tripping the as they go after him. Nothing too perverse or harsh though his students know full well his prodigious skill with a blade as he has won many awards--both local and national.

Weakness: Trains, vision is worse on his right side compared to his left. This is due to an injury he sustained that killed his parents. He can compensate but its still a hindrance.

Appearance: When one first meets Takashi, the first thing that comes to mind is--out of date. He is very traditional, and loves his heritage. His ancestors that fought until the last days of the Bakufu and that pride is why he tends to dress the way he does however out of date it may be. He is more often than not wearing a deep lavender kimono with his long black tied back in a pony tail. He wears pleated trousers which are called hakama they are white in contrast to his mid-thigh length kimono. His obi, a sash like garment tied around his waist forming a girdle for his bokken to rest at his hip.

Other Aappearances:

Younger Takashi:

Alternate Outfit:

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Oh nice, I got liked by a hot chick. :P

Ooc: (Ah I apologise. For some reason I wasn't alerted of the activities in this thread. I shall wait for someone from 2-A to respond cause my character is in the classroom :3)

Why thank you. Although now I really don't know how to go about jumping in. c.c

Well, simply appear I guess or just make him being in the classroom already yes

OOC: Ummm, I'm new to this rp and don't know where we are. Can someone help me?

ooc: we are atr school discussing how to solve the mmurders that have been happening recently so you are in a class (preferably music talking to people) and you can talk to one of the characters in the rp and discuss sarah's murder

OOC: If you need a character in the music room to talk to my character Zoe is still in there.

Reactions: seiko shinohara
OOC: Thanks guys! I'll get working on my posts now!

Are you still accepting?

Name- Zac Sutton

Age- 17

Grade- 11

Sex- Male

Orientation- Straight

Occupation- Pizza Delivery

Personality- Zac is sweet and fun loving, always down for a joke or two at moments and is constantly making a fool out of himself to see his friends laugh. Behind the laughs and smiles lays a serious and cunning boy, always having a clear head and strong plan. Even from a young age he was able to bring people down with just his words.

Appearance

46853-the-anime-guys-1_zps03d07ff2.jpg

Other: Did i happen to mention hes Australian?

image.jpg

Name: Seto Souji

Sex: Male

Grade: 3rd Year

Personality:Seto is an extremely level-headed male with prospective on the world that many would be heavily skeptical of. Seto is a guy who's constantly self-aware, thus he tends to hold back his actual thoughts; believing many of those he converses with do NOT possess the proper level of maturity or open-mindedness to handle an alternative opinion.
He's more than fairly caring, but can seem utterly cold at times. To put it simply, he's what it truly means to live within a gray world.

Appearance: Seto Souji (Yu Narukami if more familiar) is a young male who stands at the height of 5'10 with a lean build, gray hair & eyes, and a lingering stoic expression. His style of hair is kempt; short in the back & combed over in the front, which always hide away his brows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a touch of dread
Status
Not open for further replies.