Riverside High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then. Can't wait to see the intro

Hey :) Still accepting character sheets?

• Love
Reactions: AiDee
e5a66e9a481e195c92fb687f378b2490.jpg

Name: Clarian Acheson
Sex: Female
Grade: Freshman
Personality: Charming and warm, Clarian finds it easy to both talk and relate to those from all walks of life. Good at remembering names and minute details, she can make whosoever she's conversing with feel as if she's paying her full and undivided attention. Seemingly open and friendly, there is a coldness in her heart. A darkness that she rejects and denies.

Background: Clarian was the eldest by birth, but when her father remarried, she gained the title of 'middle' child. Her father and step-mother were warm, loving individuals, and they did the best they could to be inclusive of all three children. Yet, somehow, the three siblings never became close. School was more or less normal, Clarian excelled at two things: grades, and theater. Clarian wasn't exactly the smartest, she just knew what to do get the grade. She would memorize patterns, predict from the teacher's habits and past handouts what would be tested. Basically, it was like gambling, like playing Blackjack, except counting the cards... Her effort, and her heart, went into drama. She had a knack for it, like there was a void in her that she could fill with a role... Often making Clarian wonder, if the void wasn't being filled, what exactly would she be? Recently graduated from middleschool, and relocated due to her father's promotion, Clarian is both new to the area and to Riverside High School. A school which she got into thanks to her family's wealth.

// ooc: blah, just messing with formatting. lemme know if it's a pain to read, I'll plainafy it
also! she's an experimental character, therefore I don't mind any feedback if I'm failing the realism department
aaaand I'm enamored by her pic, but I might change it, it feels a little off //

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee
(are you still accepting?)

Name
Lucius

Grade
Senior 2-a

Sex
Male

Personality
find out through story

Appearance
fyzbm0.jpg

History

findout through story

Reactions: a touch of dread
Seems interesting I need to fill the torture myself section of my heart since I'm finishing up dangan ronpa 2

((I am. Just couldnt post for a while. I'll try to today.))

Name: Rena Jackie
Grade: Senior
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Occupation: Student, animal activist, semi-professional musician, kendo practitioner
Personality: calm cool and collected, open-mined and keen, intelligent and persuasive, brave and daring
Appearance:

bikini-butterfly-long_hair-megurine_luka-phone-purple_eyes-red_hair-swimsuit-vocaloid.jpg

ooc: how is this going to work? like chapters? so we can over vue over each chapter and leave suspense?

ooc: yeah music that's why I said he should sing and play his guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.