Riverside Academy

And the two finally met up at the doors of the school... eventually.

"I've been waiting, Keane." Sayaka sighed, "Sanjuu ichi." She muttered, now brushing imaginary dust off her clothes.

"Sheesh, sorry!" He said, "It's only 31 minutes..." He pouted, "Besides, I'm not late am I?" He chuckled. The two then went in the school, side by side. As so, they noticed many students were back-- both familiar and unfamiliar faces. And hot males-- FEMALES, Keane thought. He really needs to set his sexuality straight.

As with that the duo saw Paul, being stoic to a girl.. that she probably would be familiar with, she thinks. She saw them sometimes. As well as Magnus, Slyvia, and a few others. 3 years was enough for the Nihonjin to know their names, the least. As for Keane, well, Keane's technically off somewhere again. As she could see that the guy wasn't sticking next to her anymore. Probably off to bump into someone or something again. Sigh. That boy. Oh, there he went now. Wonder what or who he bumped into this time.. She noted, chuckling slightly.

And this began Sayaka's silent track towards.. anywhere, really. She noticed people would be talking to one another, obviously. She blinked once, noticing the one on the wall, A new one probably. Having a curious nature, she idly walked up to her, waving two fingers as a sign of hello. "Ohayo. You're pretty silent today."

((--Sayaka says hai to Jay. :33))

"You need lose weight dude!" Sylvia complained. Cyan frowned at this. With a figure as petite as his, the last thing he needed to do was lose weight. Though, he was to scared to tell somebody as proud as Sylvia that. Luckily she noticed the discontent on his face. After dropping Cyan to the floor Sylvia called out, "Hey Paul! Or Keane! Or some other randomer, help me move this baka inside! I have cookies as a reward!" Sylvia tugged a bag of delicious cookies she'd baked yesterday from her bag. Sylvia had been planning on sharing them with Cyan at break, but that wouldn't be possible if they couldn't actually get into the school for break. While Sylvia was offering cookies for help, Cyan was cleaning up his dress, and searching for a ribbon which had fallen from his hair.

Brooklyn gave a small wave to Clea and Clea gave a gentle smile in return.

"Well you have any problems you just look for me! See you later, Clea-patra." she grinned.

Clea rolled her eyes with mock annoyance, but she just laughed and turned around and called back to her.

"Vorrei contare i minuti fino al nostro incontro!"

Brooklyn furrowed her brow and pouted, "Hey no fair Lucy Linguo! You know I can't speak... Spanish?"

She could hear her friend laugh in the distant. She beamed, turned around and began to walk into the school. Well it was more like light skipping, but she was still getting into the building as far as she could see. Why split hairs?

She went on in and looked at the Police brand watch on her wrist. She had a little time to run into her Red Room. She clutched the strap of her shoulder bag with one hand and let her other arm swing free. She looked around and returned all the smiles she got with huge grins and replied to everyone who greeted her. She loved this place. She loved the people here. This was going to be an excellent year. She could feel it.

Clea walked at a slow and steady pace into the building. She wish she could skip happily everywhere like Brooklyn did. Brook had been a really good friend of Clea's ever ince she had moved. Clea had even modelled for her... Sometimes not willingly.

CLEA!! SLENDER MAN IS BEHIND YOU!!! DON'T MOVE!
What?! Brooklyn, what are you--- Ah, my eyes! Turn the flash off for God's sake, Brook!
NOOOOOO-----Oh wait, it was just a tree. Sorry Clea!!

She laughed at the memory now... She didn't back then when her eyes were being killed. She took a deep breath and kept walking, a little faster. She was in... Good. She bit her lip. She hadn't realised it, but company had made her feel a little safer...

David let out an a sigh in annoyance as Paul misinturpeted the last but of his questions. He wasn't the one to bother himself with other people's personal relationships with other people. But to simply wonder why on the first day of school would he see someone pissed off. Being that he was used to Paul's attitude he shrugged it off and watched him dissapear in the crowd of students. Scratching his head breifly he shoed his hands in his pockets and the wandered down the hall try to waste a few minutes.

Brooklyn stopped and sighed, looking down at her watch again. She couldn't find her Red Room. Some would check her into a hospital, possile mental, for forgetting her own room. But Brooklyn knew this was normal. Early in the mornings? Nope. Not good. Her mind was fried and needed at least until second class to cool down and start working again.

Brooklyn looked around and then grinned wildly at a face she recognised wandering around the halls, bored. She walked over to David and gave a broad grin.

"DJ! Hi!"

"Oh. Brooklyn, hi. Nice to see someone in a good mood."

"Well first day back you're bound to get some people pissed off. Just thought I'd break from the sterotype of tempermental teens."

Although not a completely close friend, it was nice to talk to someone she was comfortable around such as David.

After being lost for a few minutes, Catalina found herself in a small section of the school and smiled with a bit of happiness as she peeked into a few classrooms here and there.
"I think I'll like this school"
She giggled at her silly thoughts and walked around with more confidence that she wouldn't become lost anymore and turn a corner, accidentally bumping into Brooklyn who was in a conversation with David
As she bowed in embarrassment she covered her face.
"Su...Sumimasen!"
She then stood up straight and looked at them both with an uneasy expression, making it very easy to tell she was "fresh meat" in the school. Terrified of being more embarrassed she scampered around the same corner, bumping into another student. Landing on her bottom she sighed and looked down once more
"Su...Sumimasen"
Practically humiliated she stood up and patted her bottom then fixed her hair and looked down, walking in a different direction as she thought to herself "Baka, baka, baka" actually speaking out loud without noticing "Idiota".

Paul picked up the pace and headed towards Magnus.

"Cookies! Yay!"

"Cookies.... oh joy...."

"Well you're still in shape" Sylvia said towards Paul, whose shoulders seemed to broadened from last year.

"I need to keep in shape, I don't want to disappoint my dad.... being an enlisted man's son.... have to take his position someday...."

"Well? Where's the cookies?"

Paul smacked his forehead and sighed deeply as Magnus looked around for his little reward.

Koty entered on a mission to find her classroom, but the crowded halls were hard to navigate. She had to shuffle and squeeze past groups, but she soon found herself lost. She ended up bumping to to various strangers that gave her sideways looks. After being pushed away from an older boy she bowled over a girl near her age in a dark blue tank top with light brown hair. The girl was knocked to the ground but the collision did save Koty from meeting the same fate. She looked down at the girl she had just "attacked" after she gained her balance. 'Be polite,' she remembered the words. "Apologies," she said with an offer of her hand. The girl looked up at her with hazel green eyes.

((The girl's Kate Rasti, as to avoid confusion.))

"That's ok." Kate took her hand and stood up. "I'm Kate. You are?" She smiled, glad to finally have someone to talk to.

"The pressure must make life hard. Well, you two definitely deserve these these cookies." Sylvia handed over a bag of twenty, home made, assorted cookies. Ellis, despite just being dragged in, was cheerily skipping around aimlessly. Alas, he collided with the nearby Catlina.
"S-sorry!" Ellis quickly apologized, scrambling to his feet so he could offer her a hand.
'Seems we both 'children' to look after, Paul..." Sylvia commented.

..Unfortunately, she got no response. Sighing, she went on with her tracks towards her own locker. 'Sigh. I guess I really need to practice my conversation skills, don't I.' She thought to herself, still looking down the hallway as she just walked to nowhere possible. She then took something out of her back pocket, a small touch phone.

"Watashi wa baka.." She muttered, now using the phone to just randomly skim through the net as she walked by. "It wouldn't be that easy to just talk to someone new, of course.. Hai.."

--

Him, of course, didn't have much progress in his own tracks. It was obvious enough since he had bumped himself into a nearby wall, which just proves how clumsy he is. 'Well, I wouldn't have done so if I wasn't looking at..' He mentally argued to himself, just why did his genes have to be so mixed up, especially in times (and ages) like these?!

"Koty Grausam," she replied to the young girl. "A pleasure to meet you Kate." Koty held out her hand again, but this time for a hand shake. "I am new here. Are you?"

Kate shook Koty's hand. "Nice to meet you too, Koty. Yes, I am. I can't seem to find anything. Any luck for you?"

Ri reached the music room and found that it was locked. She searched for the key that the leader had given her but couldn't find it. Crap! She thought ... It's still in my locker. Ri turned herself around and walked back the way she had come. She noticed that Paul was still in the same general area as when she left. She felt kinda bad about earlier but she was in a rush and he wasn't very friendly. Ri shook her head and walked over to him tapping him on the shoulder. "Heyy sorry about earlier. Maybe we could start over. I'm Ri." she said holding out her hand.

Koty shook her head, "No not yet. I was hoping to find my locker but it's hard to navigate though all the people." She glanced around the hall way only to see heads and bodies. "I'd like to find a nice quite place or the class room. I am beginning to feel a bit claustrophobic." She said this just as another broad shoulder pushed her aside. She sighed in annoyance, "Very claustrophobic."

"Yeah. Too many people, way too many people. Maybe it'll be less crowded down the hall?" Kate nodded to her left, where the crowd seemed to be just slightly less crowded.

Jay came up to a row of classrooms, all of which where closed and locked. She turned around to head down a different hall only to find that this hallway was even more crowded then before. Sighing, she slipped past two groups into a corner and leaned back. She pulled her new notebook, covered in red people, and started to write a story.

Paul turned around after feeling three pokes on his shoulder, he saw Ri with her hand out.

"Hey sorry about earlier. Maybe we could start over. I'm Ri"

"I'm the guy you met earlier"

Sylvia approached Paul from behind and nudged his sides using her elbow.

"So early in the year Paul? Give her a break"

"And who are you?"

"A good friend"

*sigh*

"Paul. Paul Steele, Riverside's Prop Forward" he shook her hand, Ri felt Paul's hand swallow hers- such a big and rough hand felt like something familiar yet new to her.

"Prop Forward?"

"Rugby..."

"Devoted much? Enough to include beside your name?" Ri smirked.

"I'm best known for my effort in the field" he let out a small smirk, to show Sylvia that he wasn't a dead tree only capable of tackling down opposing players.

"Perhaps," Koty said looking in the direction indicated. "Maybe I'll find the library." She began to walk away, then saw she was being rude. "Or would you rather accompany me?" She offered to Kate. It was best to start her time here at the school on good terms with the other students.

"Sure, I'll come." Kate stayed close behind her, making sure not to bump into anyone.

Jay wrote about her dad, creating a fiction story on how he could slay a thousand people in one slice. She grinned at her work, then put it back in her backpack, but stayed in the corner. The hall was three times as crowded as before.

"I think I remember you now. I love watching the rugby games. Well now I have someone to cheer for." Ri said and laughed a little. "Nice to remeet you." she smiled and walked towards her locker hoping that her key was in there. That went better than i expected she thought to herself.

"Paul, I simply can't beleive you're already chatting up girls! And stop trying to show off your rugby skills, it's not good to be too proud," Sylvia scolded. She wasn't one who was keen of the jocks actions.

At the same time Ellis was still apolgising to Catlina.