Riverside Academy

"Well...." Magnus began, he was munching on the cookies he received from his little deed.

"Paul here doesn't care for girls, he likes-"

"Solitude...."

"Lighten up Paul! You should start socializing! Make a FB account?"

"I don't trust the internet...."

"Maybe you should hook up with someone outside the school!" Sylvia whispered.

"Not you too Sylvia...."

"Oh come on man! I know you like....." Magnus hooked his arm around Paul's shoulder and whispered a name, Paul gasped and shrugged him off. Magnus laughed as Paul walked away to hide his face.

[dash="#6666cc"]
She stood in front of the base waving at a buff middle aged man. His face looked as clean cut and soft as a baby's bottom. The brightened smile face the female as it wasn't normal for the other military personnel to have sights on, minus when his daughter was around. Seline turned the other way beginning to practice her English once more. It was decent but not completely fluent. For the past summer, she had been practicing since the previous year was very difficult for her to keep up with school work, activities, even people.

Her platinum blonde dreads caught in the wind as she boarded down the streets to school. Her blue artist jeans hugged tightly around her thighs as a black tank covered her top. Draping over her army green messenger bag, a button up sweater that was white and green striped was blowing lightly behind her waiting to be worn. Her green chucks popped the board in the air landing it clean. Few more minutes, she'd be there. Seline saw the walkway to the temple like school. She grabbed her board and began walking in the rather large building. Before any of the teachers could spot her, the young female slipped on her sweater and buttoned it up. Sophomore was ready to start.

[/dash]

"Ah, so you're simply an innocent heart breaker, Paul! How sweet for a jock," Sylvia commented, showing her love for stereotypes, "But who do you like? I'll cook all your meals for this week if you tell me!" This was a rare offer from the captain of the cooking clique. She didn't mind such a bold offer though, she enjoyed cooking for others. She batted her eye lids, desperate for the gossip.

Ellis had ran off, embarrassed about bumping into Catlina.

Aiden looked over at the clock and gasped. He thought he had significantly more time. Thats what the redhead got for painting so early in the day. He scrubbed out the brushes he had been using, as preserving his tools was even more important than getting to school on time, and threw a layer of plastic wrap over his pallet so the oil paint would dry slower. They might still be useable after school. His feet thundered down the stairs. As he ran out the door, he grabbed a slice of toast his mother was holding out to him as he past. She was used to such mornings.

"Thanks mom!" He called as he swung onto his bike, only to remember he forgot his book bag. Half to the door, it came flying at him curtesy of his mother once again. With a grin, he swung it onto his back and peddled off. It wasn't until he reached the school that he realized he was still clad in his painting clothes, paint splatter, apron, and all. He even had a particularly interesting orange splatter on his right shoulder blade. Who knows how he managed to get paint on his back, but he did. With a groan, he undid the apron and went to shove it into his backpack. There, he found a set of clean clothes he didn't remember packing the night before. He really needed to get his act together, but it was nice to know he was looked after in the meantime. Without further ado, Aiden stuffed the apron into the bag, locked his bike up in the rack, and strode into the building. He'd change at the nearest restroom.

"I have no intention of telling anyone a name" he turned to Magnus, who felt a cold sweat trickle down his forehead.

"And I don't know how you came upon that information! Magnus.....?"

"I told you Paul is scary when he's angry! he whispered to Sylvia.

"Magnus......?" he repeated.

"Eeep!" Magnus felt a chill in his spine as Paul grabbed his shoulder.

"Mind explaining how you knew..... her.....?"

"Well...... I guess a punch from you could send me to the afterlife.....! Haha....ha?" Magnus took steps back as Paul shook his head.

"You didn't hear from him anything Sylvia..."

"Not yet I haven't. But I'm determined to find out who the girl is by the end of the day! I'm not scared of you, Magnus!" Sylvia stated boldly.
"Who which girl is? A-and Magnus is very, very strong, like Paul just said..." Ellis interrupted, back from his wonder.
"Who the girl Magnus likes~ is! And so what if he is?" Sylvia questioned.
"W-well, isn't that sort of...you know...a bit rude Sylvia? The girl he...it's private, a-and he could hurt you- i-if he wanted, i'm not saying you would Magnus!" Ellis stuttered, confused and embarrassed. He didn't want to offend anybody, but he didn't want Sylvia making the conversation any more tense.
"Noodle head! I don't care! Though I will have to continue my questioning later, registration's soon..." Sylvia barked.

Catalina looked up at Ellis, giggling as she stood up with his help
"It's fine" She rubbed the back of her head, nervously getting ready to introduce herself, "I'm-"
She watched Ellis scamper away, curiously she followed him, stopping right behind him and lightly tapped his shoulder, giggling a bit. "You didn't have to run" She smiled and peeked at Sylvia "H-Hi"

Sylvia thought she heard a quiet voice behind her. "Huh? Did somebody talk to me?" Sylvia exclaimed, spinning around to see Catalina, "Oh, hi. Your the girl Ellis bumped into- he's going to come over and talk to you to make up for it right now." Upon hearing Sylvia's command, Ellis scampered back over, much like a puppy. "H-hi again..." Ellis stuttered.

Jay noticed some people making their way through the crowd, so she slipped her way through the crowd towards them. Maybe she could find a way out away from everyone if she just followed them. She tapped one of the girls ((Koty's shoulder, just to be clear =D)) "Hello."

Kate smiled at the newcomer, but stayed silent.

Catalina shyly looked at them both and smiled a little "Y-Yes, I'm Catalina" her eyes widened as she heard Sylvia "H-he doesn't have t-" She looked at Ellis and smiled "H-Hi, Ellis right?" she held out her and and smiled, feeling a bit dump since she knew his name was Ellis. "Are you new too?" She smiled a bit as she asked him.

Koty turned suddenly from the random disruption. Some one had tapped her on the shoulder. It was annoying, but much more preferable to being shoved around. "Hello," she said coolly in response. She glanced at Kate to see if she had anything to say about this girl. "May I ask who you are, and what you want," Koty asked as she slowly returned her gaze to the stranger.

Jay uncrossed her arms, trying to look more friendly. "I, I just thought you knew a way out of the crowd. I thought maybe I could follow you?" She glanced at Kate and gave a small smile.

Kate started to say hi, but then remembered something. "You look familiar."

Jay looked at Kate, then shrugged. "Maybe you've seen me somewhere before. I don't know." She returned her gaze to Koty, but tried to remember where she might have seen Kate.

Nervously, Ellis shook Catalina's hand, smiling back at her. "N-Not quiet, no..." Ellis replied, embarrassed to be mistaken for somebody new yet again.
"Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make, him being so small, cute, and stupid," Sylvia interjected, not intending to insult Ellis by calling him stupid- though to somebody who didn't know the pair, it might have looked that way.

Catalina kept shaking hands with Ellis, not knowing if she should let his hand go or not "I'm sorry, my mistake. I um...don't really know anyone here" Hearing Sylvia speak, Catalina turned her attention to her and smiled then whispered to her "He is rather cute" She then giggled and let go of Ellis' hand. "Are you two siblings?" She smiled at Sylvia then looked at Ellis.

'Another person... Great,' Koty did not wish to socialize at this school, or risk getting attached. So she would run away. "I have to go to the bathroom," she lied. "Perhaps I will see you two later." And without waiting for a reply she quickly walked away. She didn't wish to know anyone or get to know this school. She knew how rude he exit was, as frankly, she didn't care. She was done playing her mothers game.

Though Koty did feel some remorse for leaving some potentially great friends. She let out a sigh as she blended into the crowd, doomed to walk the path of a boring student as life around her moved on. It wasn't like her parents were going to stay here long anyways, they would probably move within the month.

((Sorry about the Jay, but I am dropping the role-play. So from now on Koty is just another random NPC student in the school. Sorry again.))

((NP. Jay wasn't very comfortable doing that anyway, that's more of Kate's thing. That's why she never looked Koty or Kate in the eye. ;D))

Kate waved after Koty then turned to Jay. "Would you like to accompany me somewhere?"

"Where's somewhere?" Jay recrossed her arms.

"Somewhere out of this crowd, wherever that may be." Kate had a small smiled on her face. 'Second person I've talked to in one day....That's a great start!!'

Jay nodded. "Ok, I'll follow."

"Awesome!" She turned and slipped through the people and over to the wall where there where'nt too many people, then started down the hallway, Jay close behind, watching the floor with crossed arms.

Sylvia smirked at Catalina's comment on how cute Ellis was. The comment would be great to tease Ellis with later on. When Catalina inquired whether Ellis was her sibling, Sylvia instantly replied, "No, not brother, he is my adopted son!" It was an obvious lie, at least to Sylvia it was.

After Catalina released her grip on Ellis' hand, he used it to pull back some hair that was sweaty with nerves which had fallen across his face. Sylvia's silly lie didn't help his nervousness, and his turned a deep shade of scarlet.

"Ehh!!?!!?!" Catalina looked at them both for a few minutes "B-But....wait are you messing with me?" She covered her face with embarrassment then peeked out and looked at Ellis, giggling as she saw him turn scarlet, 'so cute!' she thought to herself then looked at them both again. Sylvia, Ellis, Sylvia, Ellis, Sylvia, Ellis...she couldn't decide if she had been joking about the statement of him being her adopted son.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Both your faces though- hilarious!" Sylvia laughed, leaning against the wall to support Sylvia and her giggles, "Don't worry, I just act like a big sis for Ellis- so don't go doing dirty things to him now!" Sylvia shook her finger at Catalina, winking at her aswell, to show she was joking again. Best not to rattle the new students too hard.Ellis was the brightest shade of red he'd ever been. Never could Sylvia cease to shock him. Not only did Ellis feel mortified from embarrassment, he also pitied Catalina who Sylvia was messing with. "D-don't worry, you shouldn't take anything Sylvia says seriously," Ellis advised, stumbling on the alliteration, "We can both make it up to you later by cooking you some treats, i-if you like?" To emphasize his empathy, Ellis put his hand on Catalina's shoulder.