Rivals OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could move it here, yeah, edit it into the first post.

One minute...

Doesn't look good on my phone, but it's all there.

Reactions: ze_kraken
And I'm trying to think of a reply. Struggling with how the new recruits should interact with the vets.

Think I'm done with my post.

@J_"Kraken"? Busy? Or did I not give you enough to post with?

@J_"Kraken", I'll tag your name in the OOC from now on so it notifies you, just in case.

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
There anything in particular you want our Nueva Venu friend here to be saying?

Didn't see the question, @J_"Kraken"...

Um, not really. Maybe a bit of a warning about the life they're about to start living...maybe something Walt, Victoria and him can discuss about merchant life...stuff like that, I guess.

Have the Nueva Venu dialect figured out already, or need an assist? Sort of made it up as I wrote.

Have the Nueva Venu dialect figured out already, or need an assist? Sort of made it up as I wrote.
I'll take a crack at it - reading Leviathan Wakes and Mistborn has given me a bit of insight to mish-mash dialect!

Reactions: Quiet One
Never heard of either. Might want to. You've probably got one up on me, then.

Leviathan Wakes is the book the Expanse is based off of - really, really good...Then gets progressively weirder and weirder.

Good weird, or bad weird?

And that show was the inspiration for Nueva Venu, so we're kind of full circle now.

Well, it's not necessarily good or bad, just different. It goes from gritty sci-fi story to space opera with some 'realism.'

Space opera...I immediately think aliens are going to be involved.

Yep. Really, really awesome aliens that then become super-god aliens.

Hm...hope my plans for the Wanderers don't become a disappointment now. :(

Hey, at least I knew coming in there would be aliens. Leviathan Wakes had no precursor of pulling the alien card.

Except perhaps the word "Leviathan." Oh, wait - you said that was for before the alien part, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.