Rivals OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, before the alien part.

Last edited:
Alright. Working on a reply now - this week's been busy. I've been assigned upkeeping a (fairly) regular podcast for a mass communications class, so a lot of my time this week was dedicated to that. If I don't get it up tonight, it'll be Saturday. I've got a college visit tomorrow, so I'll be confined to my mobile. Shouldn't matter though. Pretty sure it'll be done tonight.

Cool. I'm sorry I haven't posted back. I know exactly where I want to take the story, but I'm having trouble actually starting my post. A bit distracted by a superhero group RP that just got everybody back.

No worries - take your time.

@J_"Kraken" Started a WIP. Just wanted to get something on there. I'm so sorry it's been so long. A massive group superhero RP of mine just got revived so I've been posting there like nuts.

No worries! I've had a pretty hectic past few weeks, so I've been pretty caught up.

@J_"Kraken" I am so so sorry it took so long! I honestly forgot about this for a while and I'm terribly sorry! But I finished my post at last. Hope you're still interested.

Yeah, yeah, of course. I should get to my reply next Wednesday/Thursday.

In that case, I should probably post a placeholder. I know it's my fault, but the thread is almost on the last page. Got to keep it from being filed away to the vault.

So sorry for the delay! I had a trip to NYC, and in the middle of writing the post, I was interrupted with the family railing and screaming for me to pack my bags.

Will have a reply up today.

Hello. Now we're on a planet-wide hunt for a rogue Ray.

Yay! Ray hunting!

This week's pretty busy (thesis is due Friday... Eek), should have time on the weekend.

@J_"Kraken" Will be out of state this weekend, but look forward to hearing from you! :)

And glad you like where I'm going with this. To be honest, I'm at the point where I'm making this up as I go.

Last edited:
Goodness, had a busy week last week. I rushed to complete my thesis, then contracted a rather nasty head cold. Should get replies up over the week.

Out of state trip business or pleasure?

@J_"Kraken" pleasure, I guess. It's a sort of mini vacation. Sorry I didn't see this. I'm there now, actually. Got a lot planned for today, so won't be on that much. More than yesterday or tomorrow, since we'll be on the road.

Thinking on where I want to go from here. Naturally I'm going to do a lone scene with Max, but what the rest do...maybe you guys are bad at following orders.

...maybe you guys are bad at following orders.
It is day one, after all. These were the guys who, also, attempted to fight off Wandered in a transport ship. It would seem to make sense!

@J_"Kraken" sorry my posts take so long, but I'm done.

The post should not have been that short for how long it took, but school has been hitting it hard in the past week despite it being within a week of graduation. Figured I'd go ahead and keep things moving rather than hammer out a long post that may not be its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.