Rise of the Apes (Not Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not being involved. I think Joao would be a fine leader, so that's cool.

Do you guys think its too early in the RP for the escape planning to start? We could use this Ape getting sick as a means to spur them into planning if we need to, kindof like a "How much longer until that's me getting sick and disappearing?" thing?

No I don't think it's too early, honestly I'm ready for some action. xP

I'd intended to respond way earlier. Must have forgotten, sorry. Anyway, that's totally cool. Let's do it.

Ahaha, same here Polystical :P

Its alright Dipper~

So, I'll have Joao propose the idea of seriously trying to escape in my next post, and then they can start brainstorming. First order of business is finding a way out of the cages. In the movie, the lab cages were locked with a keypad on the outside of the cage and each cage had an individual code to unlock it, but the 'sanctuary' used a regular key and lock method. It'd be a lot easier to go with the key and lock method, at the risk of dumbing down the lab a little bit, unless we figure out a system where each Ape memorizes the code for the cage next to their's and they all let each other out (with the ones on the ends being let out by whichever Apes would be able to memorize more than one code). The second one would take a lot more intelligence and planning, but the first one would be comparatively quicker and easier. I'm alright with either option, if you guys have a preference, let me know~ :3

(Also, Dipper and I are discussing Abtik possibly leading and Joao being some sortof second in command thing, because Abtik's bio suggested that he'd want to lead more than Joao would. We'll see how things play out~)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got busy with packing away old things for storage, but I should be free to make my post later today.

Reactions: feelingchimpy
I'll post in a couple days if Polystical hasn't had a chance to reply by then, since Abtik was interacting with Joao so specifically (I'll probably leave Cozy out of that reply, though. If Polystical posts before I do, I'll include them both)

I'm super sorry, but I'll have to drop out of this.

That's fine!

@Dipper Do you want to continue this as a onexone? Would we have to try to get a staff member to move it to the onexone section for that to work?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yeah, that's fine. Just request that it be moved, should be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.