Rise of the Apes (Not Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Polystical doesn't post, then I'll see to getting something up instead to fill in the gap.

Sorry, I'm still here just thinking of what to post. I mean do I rp that the scientists came in or what? It's not like there's much action going on aside from Cozy's outburst. I gave potential for action/exposition with my post but no one responded so....

You can bring some scientists in if you want~ Parts of this RP are bound to be a little slowish until escape planning starts, which I'd imagine would happen out of the sight of the scientists so that they don't hear speech or see sign language and understand what they're up to. There should be more interaction between the Apes at that point, but as it is at the moment, Joao is trying to sleep and Cozy isn't too keen on having a conversation because Joao already got angry at him for making noise. When Joao's actually awake, he'll be more inclined to interact with Lexi and Dione than the others since they're both also Bonobos, so there will be that. If we want to, we can have the scientists discover a NPC Chimpanzee sick that morning, so that they can have a reason to be out of the room and our Apes can have a chance to talk instead of being separated out for testing?

If I have the mental map of the cages right according to the posts so far, the cage order goes Joao - Cozy - Abtik and/or Lexi (their posts both said they're next to Cozy?) - Dione. Should we figure this out for sure so that we make sure we can know who can reach into whose cage?

I had originally planned for Abtik to be across from them, but then my post got messed up so I'm going to assume he's just... there. I'll figure out his placement as we go along, sorry about the confusion. Just pretend he's across from them all, and forget what I posted-- he tries to make contact, but he can't actually reach in. If any of what I'm saying makes sense. I'm exhausted.

Seeing as I posted before Dipper and stated Lexi and Dione's cage placement, the placement is Joao - Cozy - Lexi - Dione. I'm not sure where Abtik is. Anyway, I can't post right now, as I am busy.

Like I said, I'll just relocate him to being across from them. Kind of like the cages are lined up on both sides. That's what I'd originally envisioned it as, anyway. Sorry for the confusion.

It was actually kind of funny, how that all happened... When I wrote that, I mean.

But no big deal, now.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
That's fine, don't feel rushed to post if you have other things going on~

So the cage layout is looking like this (we can assume there are NPCs around them too) -

Joao-Cozy-Lexi-Dione

(Space in between)

Abtik​

Yeah, that sounds accurate.

Since Dipper is in the hospital, we might have to put this one hold (get well soon!)

I'm all good to go as of now, so feel free to continue. I really didn't intend for my absence to make this die.

Its alright Dipper, I'm just glad to hear you're feeling better!

Dipper, if you still wanted to go ahead and make your next post, feel free~

Right then. I'll get to work a little later on something.

I'll reply tomorrow if Polystical hasn't by then.

@Polystical , @Dipper I brought the scientists in and went ahead with the sick Chimp idea to get something going, and I made sure that I had my characters interact with all of your's~ Feel free to have them take the Chimp out or something in your posts if you want to. Its a NPC, so anything goes.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry for the wait. I'll try to get something up sometime today.

I thought I'd said so before but I guess not?? : I don't mind Joao dying at some point if things get rough during the escape, so if we need to tie in a death during that and we want it to have more impact than a NPC would, we can go with Joao.

O: Wuuuuut noo if anything Dione should die cause as soon as she gets out she'll probably rip a human's head off. O.O I thought Joao was gonna be the leader. :O

I hadn't really planned out a leader or anything like that yet o: I thought we could play things out a little bit to see who's personality might work best for leading, or who would try to lead whether their personality would be good for it or not xD If you guys think Joao would be the best leader and none of your characters would try/want to lead the Apes, we could have Joao do it, too~ I'm pretty open as far as what happens with him :3

Status
Not open for further replies.