Right this moment I'm thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinosaurs and I just lost the game...>_> and kittehs.. >< And Turkish music.

IT'S OFFICIAL. BOWLING FOR SOUP IS NOW MY FAVORITE BAND. I'VE GOTTA TELL SOMEONE.

That Flare should get a high five. (Not a huge fan of the band, but I like a good few of their songs.)

Kura's Avatar makes me happy. o_o

I'm heading to bed. Night, folks!

Maybe someone should start a 'Goodnight' game thread.

That I'm having way too much fun in this writing workshop being taught by ORSON SCOTT CARD.

(And that I really don't care about his religious viewpoints because I'm used to having to suffer through religious BS and he's an awesome writer anyway.)

That I stayed up too late and woke up to early.

Coffee.

I'ma thinking... World Domination!!! >D *goes plots* oh, and that I need to put up some more poems...on both Iwaku and dA... >_>

Orion's kinda nice..... Mew

Yaaaay! The road trip to Little Rock on Monday is actually going to be FUN this time! >:D

I need to shop for food. I just made a bread-less and mayo-less tuna sandwich, yea its as dry and tasteless as it sounds.

Boy, ma eyes are still weary. Today seems like an uninteresting day, unless someone posts in the RP.

That my stomach is going to be angry with me later tonight... >_<

That I had the same thought as Loveless when I was about to enjoy my chocolate ice-cream the other day, when the ice-cream wasn't melting till the point it's disgusting to eat any more, even after putting it in the fridge.

Wondering if Loveless's gonna have some (ice-cream).

I'm not allowed to say because it's kinky.

About Tacos, once again.

About how stupid I was to close the vents in my room, its fucking hot in here now. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.