Right this moment I'm thinking...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melatonin. Thanks again Seiji.

Great...now I'm going to bed thinking of TK masturbating...

Well...pleasant dreams at least...

Ugh, I'm really tired, too. And there's school again, starting from tomorrow. Great. What more could go wrong?

Fears of failing all my tests this coming week... e.e

Almost 30 days left 'til I get back. I can't wait! And my bar tab isn't going to be much, because my alcohol tolerance is probably zero right now...

That I probably should receive an award for "Most Determined Writer." :3

Also, still a little worried about tomorrow. And the rest of my life in school throughout the year. Hope I'll be able to hand in those two assignments on time. Damn. I'm not used to doing assignments now. I really hope I'm able to get into workaholic mood instead of remaining in chatting-in-forum mood tomorrow. Sigh.

So much angsty. <_<

I'm bored out of my mind and need to be entertained.

That we woke up late, so that means no church! : D

Very tired. Just woke up at 3AM to keep up with those peeps on the other side of the world. Got school later. Gotta build up my relationship with the Iwaku Tribe today. <3

That I have to leave later today for another two weeks... >_<

NO MORE COFFEE! X_____________x I HAD TWO SIPS AND I CANT SIT THE FUCK STILL........>.> <.< >.>

-sucks the rest of the coffee down-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEEEEEEECTAR OF THE GODS MY FRIENDS.

This thread seems like an Iwakuan Diary.

...It's fun to see it like that, and great to read an account of the day-to-day thoughts of one of the greatest collective minds on the web.

Why the fuck have I been up since 8AM. I WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEEEP T__T

Tomorrow's gonna be a loooooooonng day at school. All the way to 6PM. Fun. <_<

Perhaps taking a hot shower will wake up my grogginess.

Nahhhhh, I'll just sit here and be lazy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.