October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
And don't you dare say Arby's > <

I am thinking about how awesome this weekend is going to be.

C

Corvus Corax

I am thinking... why is this video game still running in the background.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Caffeine, so much caffeine.

Anglkate

brrrrrr
either or
Favorite Genres
I'm not really picky. I'll USUALLY try things at least once
Genre You DON'T Like
...again I'm flexible...so there isn't really a genre i DONT like per say
Reflecting on my apparent lack of empathy as of late and trying to convince myself to focus more on my studies o.o

C

Corvus Corax

I really need to take care of these issues...past is past...what happened happend...

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
'Damn I'm good'

Is what I am thinking right now.

C

Corvus Corax

...I know where I got the pervyness from. Im genetically screwed to be insane and a perv. Uh...yay?

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Thinking that I should get an AC unit...finally.

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
...But what happens if I am thinking eating at Arby's? Naaa, that place's food blows worse than Dorkness at a Chinese hookerhouse.

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
The garbage disposal is fail. Man...Need that fixed. <_<

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
....that I am horrified of the dentist, but sometimes things must be done for the sake of being able to open my mouth and EAT. D:<

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm thinking that I need more furniture.

C

Corvus Corax

I know I need to fix a few things and I dont know how. Maybe if I use duct tape...

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I hope I packed everything I hope I packed everything I hope I packed everything I Hope I packed everything.

Is what I'm thinking.

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
Hmm, when is it going to get cold? Kinda hope it does soon.

Anglkate

brrrrrr
either or
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
...naughty thoughts ^^;;

King Weavel

The Burger King
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Wow, cooled down but I didn't really want the thunder and lightning lol. At least it's stopped, man it was crazy.

Anglkate

brrrrrr
either or
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
HUNGRY!!!! WANT FOOOOOOOOOOD