Right This moment I am Thinking.......

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
And don't you dare say Arby's > <

I am thinking about how awesome this weekend is going to be.

C

Corvus Corax

I am thinking... why is this video game still running in the background.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Caffeine, so much caffeine.

A

Anglkate

Reflecting on my apparent lack of empathy as of late and trying to convince myself to focus more on my studies o.o

C

Corvus Corax

I really need to take care of these issues...past is past...what happened happend...

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
'Damn I'm good'

Is what I am thinking right now.

C

Corvus Corax

...I know where I got the pervyness from. Im genetically screwed to be insane and a perv. Uh...yay?

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Thinking that I should get an AC unit...finally.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
...But what happens if I am thinking eating at Arby's? Naaa, that place's food blows worse than Dorkness at a Chinese hookerhouse.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
....that I am horrified of the dentist, but sometimes things must be done for the sake of being able to open my mouth and EAT. D:<

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
I'm thinking that I need more furniture.

C

Corvus Corax

I know I need to fix a few things and I dont know how. Maybe if I use duct tape...

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
I hope I packed everything I hope I packed everything I hope I packed everything I Hope I packed everything.

Is what I'm thinking.

King Weavel

The Burger King
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Wow, cooled down but I didn't really want the thunder and lightning lol. At least it's stopped, man it was crazy.