Rift Bro's

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
His face softened then he sighed, "Its alright."

He stopped hugging him and climbed on him like a kid would sitting on his shoulders " now lets go on our adventure "

He nodded and started walking (you can choose what happens in this universe XD)

As they were walking he heard something rush to his right, and then to his left " Sammy...someone is watching us " he grabbed onto his head worried.

Sam spun around and got into a fighting stance.

William jumped down to the floor and picked up a stick looking around, a man came out he looked pretty young but just older than Sammy the man spoke " Thank god you made it " William hid behind Sammy

"Who the hell are you?" Sam asked keeping his stance.

" huh funny thing about that...is...im you " he said pointing to William his actually facial structure matching that of the man, william stepped out looking at him. " Whaaaaat? "

Sam compared the two then his jaw drop, "Wha- How?!"

" Well you went through the rift and entered a time shift....heh welcome to the future brother...but uhm...thats not really why i brought you here....i brought you here because i need you to fufill a mission that could save the world...quite possible our bloodline "

Sam arched an eyebrow, "And what is this so called, 'mission'" he crossed his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.