Rift Bro's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam picked him up and looked at the rip. His eyes were really focused on it. "I... I have no idea."

He looked back at the portal and said "....maybe our adventure is in there..."

Sam looked at his brother and smiled, "Then how about we go in there?"

" Adventure woo! onward my trusty steed! " He said pointing at the rift.

Sam chuckled and ran towards the rift. He made a jump for it and they got sucked in.

It was like being sucked into a vacuum....the feeling of adrenaline the colors and the emotions of being high but then it stopped and they ended up in the same spot "....Were still here...." " BOOORING! " then the world ripped apart and everything began to change he could see different galaxies and worlds, and they landed on one.

Sam looked around, "Woah...."

" One question...why would the thing appear for us...and not anyone else" he rubbed his chin " Do you think its cause mom and dad? "

Sam thought for a moment then smiled at his little brother, "Maybe. Or maybe because we are special."

" Special? " He hoped down out of his arms onto the floor " Your special...im not..im just ordinary "

Sam looked at him. He was surprised that his little brother called him special. He smiled slightly, "Why do you say that?"

" cause you have friends...and do cool stuff...all i do is...get in the way " he sat on the floor crossing his legs and arms.

"How could you say that bro? You will always be special to me." he smiled.

" yeah i guess " he sighed standing up " lets go figure out were we are stupid head " he said trecking on into unknown territory

Sam stuck his tongue out at his little brother then started walking.

"I am not sure." Sam stomped the ground the suddenly his foot got stuck IN the ground, "What the?!"

William looked back " what did you do idiot? " he said walking over and inspecting the ground. He pushed his brother back causing his foot to pull the ground up and his foot to be loose.

"Hey! Don't call me that young man!" he scowled at Willy.

William immediately bowed his head and held his hands " I'm sorry sir " rubbing his eyes, he normal would cry when Sammy got mad at him. " I'm really sorry honest " he walked over and hugged on his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.