Riding Into Eternity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Will felt Josie cum around his manhood and he too felt pleasure from it. He held her tight too as she came and now he came into her, moaning out pleasure as he did so. Will felt great and guilty at the same time but he held Josie afterwards, telling her she did a good job and kissing her on the lips and cheek and stroking her hair. "Good job Josie...good girl..." He didn't mean to hurt her but he had to let her know she did great for carrying out an entire sexual experience for the first time. "Good girl Josie." He kissed her and sat up on the bed against the headboard, holding her to where he could see her chest and he was still in her. Will hoped Josie enjoyed it and forgave him for doing it to her.

Josie wiggled her hips slightly, not used to the feeling of him still inside of her after that orgasm. She closed her eyes, trying to regain her senses again and calm her breathing. She didn't know what to make of the experience and really didn't want to think of what had just happened. Instead the young woman simply pressed her cheek into Will's muscular shoulder, sighing in and out, trying to breath. She was sweaty all over, and her legs felt slippery in between them.

"I-I'm... fine," she whispered, squeezing her eyes closed once more and snuggling into him, trying to forget what had happened and trying to make sense of all her feelings.

Will kept himself in Josie, sighing in pleasure that she apparently enjoyed it. "Did you...enjoy it?" He was hoping he didn't do anything to harm his friendship with her. He simply contented himself with stroking her hair and her back to keep her comfortable and safe after this new experience with her. "I'm sorry Josie if you didn't want this in the end..." He felt he had to say it. He kissed her and held her anyways after that. "If you didn't want it after that please forgive me." He took himself out of Josie and lied her on the bed and he lied next to her, feeling a bit guilty for fucking Josie. He fell asleep soon after, holding her in a protective pose.

(timeskip)

A couple of weeks after this first sexual experience for Josie would follow with more wandering across the country and a few more sexual encounters with Josie. Will had eventually lost most of his guilt as Josie didn't refuse or beg him to stop during each time. It was after they arrived in a decently-sized town that they entered their hotel and Will lied down on the bed. Josie came over to him and lied next to him as well. He turned the TV on and began to doze off until he felt something on his manhood and woke up with a surprise on his face. "Josie...?"