Riding Into Eternity

Will came to, barely, but he knew that there were many men in the room than just that one guy and this took something more than his pistol. They didn't find it but he would get this group for that. Now he had to save Josie, someone he only met a week ago but he cared for her. He ran for his bike and grabbed a M14 rifle that was on it and loaded it. He returned to the room before any of those men could do anything to her and fired the first round into the leg of some loser. As he dropped, the rest of them stopped to look at Will. "ALRIGHT. I CAN GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS. FIGHT ME AND THIS RIFLE OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." The group took their wounded and fled. Given their obvious criminal records, they wouldn't be going to the police and neither would anyone else in this hotel. They preferred not to bother Will given his good reputation and if they saw him, they would give him what he needed and leave their hero be.

After getting the last of the group out, he locked the door and rushed over to Josie, clearly worried. He held her closely and cried, never minding the fact her chest was exposed. He was crying and thankful she was safe. He kept telling her he was sorry for this.

Josie brought her hands to her face, sobbing. She hadn't really understood what had happened; Will had saved her, she knew that. Blood was on the bed and the floor from the shot man, but Josie just ignored it. Instead she just laid in Will's arms and tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. Safe... she was safe, he was safety. She sighed deeply and soon she drifted off.

~ ~ ~

They were on the road for another week. After the incident with the gang, they said even less to each other. Will bought her lunch everyday and made sure the he checked the door before opening it to food. She was thankful for his kindness, but knew that more was on his mind. He was worried about those gangs now that she was with him... it seemed he was used to seeing them, but Josie was not.

They stopped at another hotel in a larger town and Josie sat on the bed as Will ordered some pizza over the phone. When he was done, Josie cocked her head to the side and asked him, "what are you waiting for?"
His brow furrowed and she looked down at her lap in embarassment.
"You said you wanted sex," she never thought she'd bring it up again, but she almost felt like he was avoiding it for her sake. He was a rough and tough biker, toning it down for her. Josie felt bad about it; she didn't mean to change him. "You said you wanted sex. Is it because those men touched me?"

He sighed. "It's been an old biker adage for decades. When I told you that for when you wanted to come with me, I meant that as a joke..." He took her hand. "Not because those men touched you...those men, I've dealt with those guys before. This time, I'll make sure that they don't mess with you or they'll get the same treatment that group got. I've done it before...trust me." As for the sex, he decided to let her decide. "If you want the sex...it's completely up to you. I don't want to force it on any woman, especially you after those guys attacked us. Only if you want it, Josie." He laid down on the bed and waited for the pizza to arrive.

(Haha that was not what I was expecting! :P)

Josie sat there for a moment, a little stunned. She half expected Will to take her right there and now, no mercy and no regrets. She had seen the need for pleasure in his eyes, the way he had looked at her body. He didn't seem the merciful type and more the rough and tough. She wondered what had changed it; was it her innocence, or the fact that she had been attacked and he pitied her?
Josie bit her lip, "it's not that I... want it." Well, at least she admitted it. She wasn't exactly equipped for sex... her only encounter had taken her virginity in her first year out of high school, and it had been as awkawrd as it was painful. "But, what will I pay you with if I doubt? I knew I wasn't going to ride free... but I can't imagine ever being able to pay you fully in just... sex..."

(whoops. I'm not quite into that really but maybe I could get started with the kissing and then... :P)

Will moved to Josie and took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. "Maybe I can help with your payment problem?" He kept kissing her and stroked her body, loving where he was putting his hands. He was getting hard and his full length of six inches wanted to be in her. He stopped kissing. "Josie...I've think you've changed me in some way...but you can pay me..." He grinned.

His lips were warm and soft, gentle even. Josie hadn't expected that, either. But she allowed him to do it, knowing that he was buttering them both up to have sex. She wouldn't resist him though; after he had ridden with her on the back of the motorcycle, paying for hotels and caring for her, she knew that she owed him at least something... if even it was her womanhood.
She sighed a little as his hand cupped her D cup breast, and looked him in the eye, "I... I... I'm not exactly... experienced in this. A-At all. How... how do you want... it?"

Will got her on the bed gently. "I can help you..." He got his manhood out as he got her breasts out and he kept kissing her while caressing her breasts. Will got her hands on his member. "Like that baby?" He unbuttoned her pants and began to rub her clit, enjoying this and making him as hard as he can. Will wanted to help Josie pay him back for riding, possibly forever, and help her have a memorable enjoyable experience. "Josie..." He kissed her one final time. "Stroke me and blow me." He began to get a serious face, back to his old look before he met Josie. She changed him and now it was his turn to change her. "Now."

Josie's eyes widened a little bit. She had never done either of those things to a man before and wasn't even really sure how to go about it. But before she knew it he was pressing down on her shoulders, pressing her down and towards his manhood, which was erect and waiting for her.
Josie stared at it for a long moment, and then slowly leaned in, taking the tip of it in her mouth. It was larger than she expected, and the moment after she put it in, she slowly withdrew, eying in nervously. Now what?

Will sighed, knowing that she was new at this. "Hmm..." He lifted her up and he sat on the bed to where he could get his face into her large breasts and he sat her down on his lap, able for Josie to feel his manhood. "I guess you've had a bad experience with sex before..." He then stripped off her shirt and bra and dropped her pants carefully, not wanting to hurt Josie. "I guess the guy you did this with never had anything this big baby..." She eyed his manhood with wide eyes. "But I'd rather have you learn something..." He got her back up, now that she was fully naked, and showed her how to stroke a man off by using her hands. It was an impromptu lesson that she needed to master. Will let Josie stroke him off after showing her. "That a girl..." He moaned in pleasure. "Need me to show you how to blow a guy too?"

(she'll have to be a fast learner. :P)

As she had been instructed, Josie took his large member in her hand and began to jerk it up and down. She found that the faster she went the more her groaned, indicating that Will seemed to enjoy that the most. She wasn't used to looking at a cock so closely, and she noticed the bulging veins running up the sides and the bulb formation of the sensitive head. When she touched that part Will would moan even more, and Josie decided that was good, too.

When he offered to show her how to put him in her mouth... well, Josie wasn't exactly sure she was ready for that. She didn't even know how he was meant to fit into her that way?!
"Umm... this is good?" she squeaked, continuing to move her hand up and down his manhood.

Will decided to ignore the blowjob lesson for now as Josie was doing a good job stroking him. "Good girl..." He moaned in approval. He stopped Josie and got her on his lap to suck in her breasts and finger her in order to get her nice and wet for what was to come. After a while of that, he got her on all fours on the bed and penetrated her. Will stopped after the first inch of him was in. "Damn Josie..." He went into her slowly and managed to get all the way in. "Ooooooohhhhh. Nice and tight baby."

Without warning, Will began to fuck her roughly. A slow but rough fuck. He was sure to grab her hips, hair, or breasts while he did. He was going to do this for a good while and he hoped his Josie would agree with his cock.

Little Josie mewled softly as Will took her suddenly; so little foreplay, but she supposed that she was ready enough. Did it matter, anyways? This was her payment to Will, not meant to bring her any sort of pleasure. She sighed softly as he began to pump into her, pulling her hair back away from her face and leaning forward to tweak her nipples every so often.
And of course, being a developed woman, Josie could not prevent the soft little mewls that left her mouth, pleasure surrounding her. At first she was a little dry when he entered her, but as he moved in her body, her womanhood got wetter, allowing him to slide in easier. Josie sighed and pressed her face into the pillow, trying to contain the moans that left her mouth. She was embarrassed for getting so riled up.

Will was enjoying what he was doing to Josie. He loved the noises coming from her. Will decided to go faster on her, pounding her harder and harder and making her get louder and louder. He hoped she was enjoying it, he really did, and would feel bad if she didn't. (have her enjoy it? :P) He pulled her hair in order to hear her moan and scream from his pounding as he was working up a storm by being rough to her. Rough but nice. He continued his rough pounding of her and hoped she was enjoying it too.

Josie sighed softly as he got rougher, crying out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She had never been touched this way and it was something entirely new. However, there was no denying the pleasure that was slowly building inside of her. She was a little embarrassed that she was actually enjoying it... She hadn't enjoyed it years ago and this time felt so different. Why? Josie had no idea and she hit her lip trying to suppress the soft little moans and mewls.
She sighed softly, "Will... I... I... Please stop." She didn't want to cum; was afraid to.

Will slowed down and stopped and lifted Josie up to where he could hold her while still in her. He was worried. "Josie, are you ok?" He kissed her on the cheek and had a sense of worry on his face. He looked into Josie's eyes and he could tell she was afraid to cum. "It's ok baby..." He removed himself from her and hugged her after flipping her to face him. She could feel his manhood soften on her womanhood, his mood killed by his worry for her. They were both naked and now he felt bad for putting her through this. "Are you ok Josie?"

Josie shook her head wishing that he would have just finished and ignored her feelings and reactions. Now she was going to have to start all over again and try to hold back the orgasm. She squeezed her eyes shut as he held her, touching her cheek with his lips and trying to calm her down a little more. She bought back the tears, afraid and a little mortified. Isn't this was people lived for? The feeling of sex and the wonders of a climax. What in the world was she doing?

Josie sighed and kept her eyes closed, "I'm fine... Just, please, finish...."

(poor girl. hopefully she'll enjoy it :( )

Will sighed and lied her down on the bed and spread her legs, reinserting himself and went back to his pace of fucking Josie. He kept kissing her chest and neck in an attempt to reassure her he didn't mean to hurt her but he kept fucking her all the same. He was conflicted with both pleasure and guilt for doing this to Josie. He didn't mean to but he felt guilty for doing it. But as she said, he had to finish. He kept pounding away until he could feel her building up an orgasm. "Come on Josie...please baby..."

(shell be fine :))

Josie sighed softly and allowed Will to take her again. She didn't want him to but after all that he had done for her she definitely did not want to deny him. She gripped onto his neck as her orgasm began to build up again, filling her chest and threatening to burst at any moment. She cried out, wishing he would stop but not saying anything. She hoped he would come soon and allow her some peace.
Unfortinately Josie went higher and higher and Will showed no sign of doing it himself. "Just... Please, h-hurry up... I just want it to stop..." she whispered against his muscular chest and pressed her lips into his skin.

Will kept pounding into her, wanting her to cum before he did. He was good at holding himself back so he wouldn't let that happen. He kept pounding at Josie trying to get her to cum. He leaned into her and kissed her still on the breasts, neck, and now her lips to get her to cum. "Please baby..." Will moaned as he was getting there and he kept going at Josie. He knew she couldn't hold it for long and he would wait until she came for him to cum all over her.

The young girl sighed softly And buried her face into his neck. Just hold it back, hold it back, she told herself. But the more she tried to suppress the feeling bubbling between her legs the bigger the pleasure seemed to get. If Will didnt give out soon she wasn't going to be able to hold back her orgasm much longer.
A few seconds and a couple of thrusts later, Josie could feel the orgasm coming to the surface. She bit into Wills shoulder crying out softly. She pleaded with him to stop, to get himself out of her. But Will only held her closer and continued to thrust into. "Will..." she sobbed in both sadness and pleasure, unable to push back her climax any longer. Soon it overlook her, making her pussy clench around h and her feet tingle a bit. She screamed out, wrapped her arms around him and held him shoulder, as though for security and safety as she came.