Ridian Vincula Chronicles

Nixon endures a reaction of satisfaction when realizing this guy is one that could be trusted, after all his sister apparently knows him from past relationships. If Miharu can rely on the male then so can Nixon, this means the guy better be able to hold his own if a fight is to break out against those that pose as obstacles on this voyage. That goes for rogues and other mercinarys that are after nothing more then to cause trouble. This forest is full of them and Nixon wont let them take advantage of those that are with him.

After realizing he could trust the male Nixon brings his claws back, the nails returning back to their normal length. He does this while passing through the gate in which he then takes lead infront of everyone else. The second he passed through the entry way into the forest the young preditor undergoes a series of transformations that aren't visible. These transformations being the fact that all senses are on high alert in case something bad happens.

(Worse post I have ever done but I was being rushed so I had to cut it short and force it out of me with out thinking about what I wanted to say. I may end up voiding posts after this if I see them to not fit what I expect.)

"Me and Miharu, known each other for a few years now, we been through a lot.. which still bugs me why we split up the second time. But thats the passed I supposed. And yes, im not gonna attck or hurt anyone, im merely passing by and just happened to see her, I'll like to join to help to where ever ya'll are going if it allows me to be by her side."
He looked over towards the gate opening up, seeing the veins from the tress hang over the road. His tail sweeshing to the side from hearing her that he might have to change to his form, with a nod to his head to agree, he moved down to place his hands upon the ground, thus forming his vertacal brain cord, and his entire bone structor to his tiger form, gashing out in each ankle were razor sharp 10" boned blades, his vocal cord changing as well to stop him from speaking in english, but he could easily protect him self from the dangers that lurk within these types of woods, sicne his home planet is very similar to it.

He walked up next to Miharu to indicate that he will not leave her side unless needed to for a fight to protect her or himself.

The hours ticked by, Astral whined lightly rubbing the back of his hand against his eye "Miharu... I'm hungry." She would look down to the smaller child that held her hand so tight, for him, it would be considered a death grip. He had been complaining her was hungry for awhile now, finally after the seventh time of hearing it, she lifted him as they walked "Racutio, there is a bit of jerky in the pack, can I have some?" She adjusted the five year old so he sat on her hip, one arm clasped along her shoulder, head resting there just above the ear the back of his hand still rubbing his eyeball. When he stopped she ruffled through the back and pulled a few strips from a plastic bag within it. She would zip the pack again and smile lightly "Thank you." She gave the jerky to Astral and continued walking.

As time went on the fog thickened and it bothered her slightly, at this point she would adjust Astral so he was on her back and her hair rested over her shoulder the boy slept comfortably now, it was understandable, he was small, he had walked far enough... but the fog was making her uneasy, the fact that she could not see clearly, for more then five feet in front of her, bothered her... the echo of a birds song, nearly made her jump sky high... of course it was no ordinary bird this was a Raven's caw...
"Oh man..." She muttered and caught up a bit more with the group. She was trailing a bit, but it was not the point of the matter. Shadow's caught her eye the movement of something she couldn't make out... A deer a bird? She had no idea, the forest held so many secret's things she could not comprehend.

After a long while something else crossed her vision, out of her peripheral and she looked to her brother
"Psst Nixon." She whispered, she did not want to disturb what ever was lurking, as it was she could not shake that phantom feeling of eyes caressing your frame with unseen eyes. She raced up bare toes padding along an un-kept trail so that she stood beside the one in green, and a wicked smirk that held his lips in a tight grip. "Did you see that? It wasn't at all like the shadows we have seen through here." Perhaps she was hallucinating better yet, maybe it was nothing at all. But all the same, she really wanted his confirmation... he was the full blood Secta she was only half... the fairy half did have its perks, the fact that she could not lie, the fact that she could wield an element, but her vision was nothing of her brother's not at all in the slightest.

So from that point she spun in a circle, her gaze meeting Boku's she gave him a gentle smile before she began to turn again to see if once more she could catch the shadowed form that she could not place. Once more she spotted it, and as quick it was gone in a blur. She took a breath, a lump catching within her throat, she was most definitely not seeing things that time, but at the same time was it coincidence? At this point, she was only two hours in, and she could not be more excited to get out of these woods.

Long had it been confirmed that they weren't alone for Racutio. Be they spirits, creature, of being of another nature, Racutio was seeing the same things Miharu was. Shadows moving across their peripheral vision all around then, as if gauging them, and contemplating whether or not they want to mess with a group of their size and power. Whatever was watching them, they're was smart, and had enough intelligence not to screw with them...Yet. Racutio would close his eyes, walking with his eyes closed, and cancelling out all other sound as they walk through the forest, focusing in on the movements on whatever is following them, and attempting to get an outline, to keep track of whatever is truly following them. After a few minutes of walking, he'd look to Nixon, but he wouldn't speak. He'd merely give him a stern look that says that they're definitely being followed, and most definitely being watched.

Racutio would stop, reach down, and pick up a rock on the ground the size of a large softball, and then pick up his pace to get back to his place with the group. He'd toss the rock up, and catch it, waiting for just the right moment when he knows he'll need it. He'd look at the cold iron lug-wrench in his right hand, chilled by the moisture of the fog, and now covered in the moisture. He'd spin the lug-wrench in his hand, getting all of the collected moisture off of the cross-like wrench, and then he'd reach back, and hook it to his sheath on one of it's hook's on the back of it for holding equipment. He'd look to his right, and see a shadow looking right at him. He'd only stare it down as he walks, his red eyes dimly glowing, as if warning it. The shadow would then sink backwards into the fog again slowly as they continue to walk. He'd speak in a hushed tone so whatever is following can't hear his cryptic message after walking up closer to the group.
"The mist holds no treasure. Have your eyes on the time, so we can be out with six behind our eyes..." What Racutio mean't by all of this to the trained in cryptic messages and riddles, would mean simply, "The shadows are hiding in the mist. Have your eyes on your six-o'clock, and rely not so much on your eyes as your own personal senses..." He really hoped one of them understood his message, because he didn't want to give whatever is following them any hints to their tactics. He needed the group to have the advantage so they could get through this without any problems.

Racutio would all the while keep his eyes on the shadows as they move around them, keeping their distance, more than likely waiting for the right time to strike. Another Raven would caw loudly, and Racutio would shoot a glare right up at it, pulling his left hand back with the hefty rock in it, making the raven shoot off in fear. He didn't need any raven's ruining their chances of survival out here by giving away their positions. He'd lower his left hand, and grip the rock firmly, making the rock crack slightly under the pressure of his grip. Whatever was following them was bound to turn on them at some point sooner or later, and he was more than ready to take anything on right about now to make sure they all survived. All he could think of, was how alike Heliconia Linum and the Night-Terror Hollow are. The home of Terror, and his brother counterpart, Nightmare, as well as their shade-like minions that can scream or roar the life out of their victims. Beings of pure shadow and created from the first nightmares ever dreamed. True beings of fear. This forest, and the Hollow, are much alike.

Reactions: 1 person
Nixon smiles as they move deeper and deeper into the forest, the mist around them thickens every second. He can feel the change in the atmosphere and hear the footsteps of others. He knows who's following them, he's not disturbed by it one bit; he's familiar with Nyx Myzoni, Akihiko and the Rhyvin brothers. At one point they were his saviors and his trainers teaching him perplex traits in order to become something quite devastating when in battle.
Turning his head he looks to his sister following close, a smile walking onto his face as he then speaks.
"It's okay sister, you need not worry," in all actuality he knew why they were following them; the reason making him nervous. Besides the four beings that were on their side there was one other that seemed to be of an evil type. This extra being was messing with the wrong individuals, Nyx, Akihiko, and Rhyvin could easily whip him from this forest with the flick of their wrist.

Nyx Myzoni, the massive white bear dressed in armor rushes through the forest with Akihiko and the Rhyvin brothers hot on his trail, he knew he couldn't be a second late.
"C'mon you three, keep up with me I know you can. We must not let him get to the group, I know the one in green and will give my life for him and those that are with him." Pushing off with his back right paw he pivots around a massive tree as he keeps his focus on Nixon and his friends, he refuses to let danger get to them.
A grunt, that's all it took to shoo away the mutated creature he could see on the other side. Clearly though his grunt didn't help all that well because the brute had decided to charge Nixon and his group; all the while Nyx keeps his gaze on his ex pupil knowing he was about to witness stunning actions take place.

Nixon, hearing the grunt turns his head as he stops dead in his tracks, as he does this he throws out both arms stopping everyone else in order to make sure they don't get ahead of him.
"Everyone get down and be quiet," he says in a hushed voice while he remains standing. "I don't want any of you to get in the middle of what's about to occur, let me take care of this." He knows battle is about to break out and is honored to be fighting alone side those that were his saviors the first time. Stepping out into the open leaving the group behind him but close enough for them to see him he smiles as a crashing sound rangs out. The sound similar to an Elephant echoes through out the forest as a massive dark figure closes in on Nixon. "Show me what you got!" He yells as he waits for the right time.
As he waits his fangs grow to be slightly bigger, the same going for his black nails which were also increasing in size. Hissing he's warning the other to back off but this seems to not help one bit.
"You fucking FOOL!," he yells as the beast crashes through the brush into the clearing. This beast itself standing ten feet tall resembling an elephant. Standing on his hind legs he smiles as his tusks extend outward.

"You puny ant, what are you going to do" he says as he looks down at Nixon. Who ever this critter was he surely had no fear of Nixon and honestly it was gong to be his downfall for Nixon's facial expression held a blank look. This blank look hellacious in every aspect as he slides his left foot back slightly, the small movement so quick no normal vision could see it. As he does so he speaks, his words full of hate. "You know, your very STUPID, who do you think you are. You realize there is 8 of us and one of you. Oh not to mention the fact that four of the eight are hidden in the mist. Your death will be ever so sweet, DIE!"
The second the last word passes through his lips Nixon spins on his right heel using his left to push off the ground. As he spins he lowers himself to jump into the air, he's about to slaughter the other. Pushing off the round once he reaches the right point he rises into the air flying towards the other being, his claws extended reaching for the throat of the creature. A laugh and blood splatter, the black liquid covering the 18 year old as he lands on the chest of the elephant like organism.
"And now... You fall to my hand," he says as he cuts the beings throat; his movements and actions so fast everything seemed to manifest in a blur.

Nyx watches as the elephant falls to his knee's, his pupil jumping off to hand a yard infront of the being. While this occures Nyx and his companions decide to make themselves known, stepping out into the oppening four different creatures are now visible to Nixon and his buddies.

Akihiko Ahote[Original].jpg
(Top: Akihiko Ahote)
(Bottom: Nagi and Kenta, Nagi being the one in the
front and Kenta being the one on the left.) Nyx wouldnt
upload :/.

SP7_Wolf.jpg

With a fast moving past alone beside Miharu, hes speed was slow to him but was easily able to keep up with the others that he became friends with, at least thats what he hopes for, he really had no attentions to betray them or help get them killed or hurt. Is goal was to help get them to their destination and protect the girl that he had fallen for many years ago. Although she ahd left him which he still knows nothing of why she has. But that was the past and being close again was going to increase their strength. The new group he had found was very smart and powerful in a group, "this was going to be fun" He thought to himself, avoiding the hanging tree branches that cris-crossed over each other from the forest.

With his high sensitive smell and hearing in his new form, he knew how far and powerful this creature was from their group, from the beginning of this foul smell, he had already seen its death from a mile away. He had a plan all set out to easily show what he could do, showing the group he wasn't useless, he wanted them to know he could protect them and defend himself if needed to. Impressing these new guys wasn't going to be easy, but he was gonna do waht ever it took for them to accept him if they haven't already.

The moment Nixon said get cover, he knew from that point a fight was about to occur, running through his mind was nothing a blood and the creatures death, he had no doubt that Nixon could take him. This fight wasn't going to last long one bit, but in any case he was ready to spring out to leand a hand if he was needed. His tail lightly swayed to the sides with all four of his paws dug in the ground for a powerful sprint outwards towards the beast, he really wanted to show them his strength, but staying low, was the best stradegy at this moment.

Seeing the beast fall to the ground in a quick death, his eyes hovered over the male known as Nixon with a suprised look in his eyes. "Hes got some skill.. this group gonna be very interesting adventuring with.."
He thought to himself as he slowly walked out in the open next to the fallen beast, his nostral sniffing the corpes making sure it was completely dead instead of trying to protend, but the smell coming from the body, it was surely dead alight.

She hear her brother alright, and nodded "Hm." with this she pulled Astral up and against her hip... She could handle herself she knew that, She knew her brother could handle himself as well, so ducking down behind a tree she kept Astral's head low and peaked over the log... What came next amazed her, the creatures, the fight all of it, she was confused it was unreal, her brother was not the only one who had been through these woods over time in his search... But to see creatures like this, she had not before, it was surprising to her really.

Once her brother was finished she scrambled out from behind the fallen log and moved to his side, whipping a bit of blood off of his cheek with her finger, she looked to the others, the warriors the shadows within the mist and she looked to Nixon
"Friends of yours brother?"

Not once had he expected the creature. Racutio's eyes hadn't sensed any of these beings in this forest, but his sword was vibrating at several intervals trying to warm him of something hostile before all of the fighting between Nixon and the behemoth broke out. Racutio witnessed it all, and all the while, had an almost chaos-loving grin on his face. His canines prominent and pointed animatedly, like something straight out of a cartoon. It was safe to say he enjoyed watching Nixon slaughter the life-threatening behemoth. He'd only grin and clap at the display, paying no mind to the three animal guardians that just appeared from the mist. "Nice dispatch, Nixon. I want to see you fight a Necromorph now. That thing sure as hell smelled like one, that's for sure.He didn't expect any of them to even know what a Necromorph was. Such horrifying beings. But for Racutio, they were a clustered monstrosity of corrupted and mutated human corpses, and they were self-sustaining with the way they adapt, kill, and make more Necromorphs. Not only that, they could get to be ten times as big as that creature if they collected enough organic mass. Truly horrifying creatures, worse than a nightmare. This being though, was damn close to one. "Is there a name for a creature like that? I kinda want to kill one myself now. That looked pretty enjoyable with how big that gigantic overblown pachyderm actually was." Racutio would look his eyes over at the other beings without moving his head, looking at them out of the corner of his eyes, as they glow dimly. He didn't know if they could sense his insanely suppressed power, but whoever they were, they had power he could sense deep within them, even with his own soul sense dampened by the fog, he could still sense their power. They must not know how to suppress it all that well if they were letting it seep out like that. "They aren't malicious, so who are they, Nixon?" Racutio's eyes would look to him for answers. He now knew that if anyone knew anything, it was Nixon. He seemed knowledgeable enough about this realm so far. Racutio was trying his best to keep it unapparent that he's from another dimension, but it was eventually going to become clear that he's not an average being, just like them. He only wondered if Nixon or anyone knew what he was...Not many even knew his race still existed. They came before the others ever did, and were wiped away as soon as humanity began it's first steps into the echelon of eternity and history. Racutio would faintly shake his head. No, they couldn't know of his race unless one of them was holding out on a knowledge of prehistorical and powerful races. Not many knew of the Mar'tallian's, and it was best kept that way. He'd turn his head to look at the leader of the shamanistic beings, with his eyes focused on their apparent leader, Akihiko. "Better yet, maybe I should just ask you. I'm sure you're capable of speech. I believe I heard faint speaking through the mist not far off as you were approached. Were you gonna try and take the kill before Nix here?" Racutio would speak and ask his questions, all the while with an amused and curious smile. This new realm greatly intrigued him. The people, the creatures, the locations, the beings. All of it! It was a whole new world to explore. And he was gonna make it count...

A wicked smirk crosses onto his face as he continues to look down on the beast laying on the ground; his body a mountain of gray flesh and armor. Joints that went soft causing his arms, legs, and other appendages to flex into odd positions the second Nixon had landed the final blow gives the body a sickening appearance. Nixon's fascinated with how the physical structor of an organism changes after termination is brought. However, the thought never materialized due to the current conclusion passing into his mind. His imagination is magnificent in the fact that he projects shit some considered mad; he wonders if he's crazy if he should be put in a insanasylum. He never brings foreward what he see's; he knows its best to keep some things to himself while others are ment to be discussed. Insane idea's and concepts don't seem to last long though, they leave just as fast as they surface; overthrown by other more stable things. The light green hues remain glued on the body as he wonders what will happen next; how does he face the others after showing just five percent of his skill. Will they be afraid of him or are they going to be impressed. After the thought leaves he turns his body to face the group; Boku passing by his sight during the gyration. Facing the individuals that were once strangers to him, the expression changes from frightening to a more serious appearance. Neither a smile or a frown is seen on his face, he knows what it is he must say to them after what occured, he wants to get the point across now instead of later.

Nyx and his band of outlaws come forward to stand by the 18 year old that they consider part of their pack/family. Nyx in paticular shares a uniting force so strong he considers the young warrior his cub. Losing his offspring the polar bear promised himself to never have kids again, depression and anger had fallen. Distancing himself from everyone else he became a phantom, his physical structor found deep in the forest manifesting what is now a honorable being, nobody would picture him to be sad and depressed. Thought highly of by everyone in the small camp and respected greatly by three comrades he's known as the great cheif of the Animazuki race. The small journey he embarked on when seperated from everyone else had lasted only three months. Reaching out he places a paw on Nixon's left shoulder, speaking words flow gracefully from his mouth. "Why hello young warriors, we the Zikizu clan are not filled with evil intentions like that foolish heap of worthless flesh behind me. It's a pleasure to meet you, we know that you are all honorable souls and because of this we intend to join forces with you. Since our pupil sees good in youwe too see the same." Nodding he brings his hand to his chest with large stubby fingers curling into a fist, the hand now making a jesture showing great respect is the paw that was once on Nixons shoulder. Smiling Nixon's gaze burns with great pride as he then speaks informing them of that which had been troubling him since he first detected the villian. "That's not the only one, creatures similar to him but more grim walk this forest looking for trouble, searching for some innocent soul to torture. This woodland's vast and because of that it's filled with different organisms whom are either evil or pure. We wont know the intentions of those that we run into and won't be able to tell if they are filled with kindness or flat out despicable however." Pausing he takes a breath as he then gets ready to spill onto them the main part. "We must try our hardest to remain close but if you do fall from the pack don't worry, the five of us that know this land will find you. Now, if we are attacked fight as if you are a fucking animal, a savage beast. If its more than one bring each piece of trash to their knees. With that I would like to introduce the four individuals who taught me what I know today, they are the most brutal warriors I know and am proud you get to meet them." Stepping back he looks to each champion with a look of great respect.

Elevating his gaze he casts his eyes upward, Nixon notices that the light is starting to fade as well as the fog's metamorphesis languishing in density. When night falls the mist returns to where ever it came from, like a worm squirming into another hole the vapor returns to it's nesting place. This can be either good or bad, splendid for the most part its rare for disastor to come because now their sight can be used to its fullest. "We should probably start setting up camp, unless the village is close. If it is the Zikizu might just let us camp in their village." His gaze quickly falls on Nyx, he knows the polar bear will reply to Nixon with either splendid news or formulate a plan that for some would have taken years to come up with. Shortly after Nixon's statement Nyx spoke, like always his deep tone full of pride "That idea's wonderful however theres one problem." While speaking Nyx's massive arms rise in order to cross along his chest, one on top of the other. "None of use feel it to be wise to stay at the village because of this crucial fact. We don't want the village knowing we left, we do not want them to be saddened by the fact that we won't return because of our decision to aid you from here on out. Plus, your sister would love the forest when night falls because of the myserious beauty it brings." Turning his head to the right he nods to Miharu. Shocked Nixon never once told him he had a sister, the warrior certainly was wise and had proved that by showing he knew Miharu was of blood relation to Nixon. "But, how did you...That's beside the point, we must get camp set up because after all, Nyx's point's very logical." Nodding to them all he turns to see that the mist is nearly gone, his eyes jumping from one thing to the next as he trya to decide where a good spot to set up camp would be.