Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for a chance at interaction.

School. I'mma try to get mine by friday.

*and by friday I mean two weeks later **facepalm***

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for a reply so that when I reply, it wouldn't be considered a double-post.

Also, with the revolver that the 'giant newt' has. Even with enhanced strength, aiming with that thing would require both hands and a bit of time, based on the size of the revolver, the strength needed to straight-up fire, or pull the action back and fire, and keep it steady. That's a big pistol, with very big rounds, barrel, bayonet, etc.

Being able to kill a squad wouldn't work very well, especially with the double-barrel. If it fires 2 at the same time, then the recoil would knock off your aim, and spend ammunition 2x as quickly.

I really don't know what to post. I'll pull a paragraph or two out of my ass but don't expect much.

Is it still possible to jump in on this? I have been just craving something Western for a while now.

Hopefully, post your sign up sheet and hopefully you can help us with some inspiration.

I've been working on a character sheet along with doing finals. I hope to have something done in a day or so here.

@Beth Harrison The RP is indeed still open; I slipped into doing other things for a while but I'm back now (hopefully)
Just shoot your character profile and I'll give it a look over :)

If you guys need a reference, i sort of imagine Wendel sounding like the Krogan Shaman in Mass Effect 2.

Funny, they are. So religious towards battle.

I find what I am reading to be very funny.

"He'd probably try to sell me my own gun."

LMAO. I CAN IMAGINE THAT.

But the one thing is how he'd get the gun from Cherel.

Like, legitimately everyone is suspicious of Arkik right now and it made me go

._.

I find what I am reading to be very funny.

"He'd probably try to sell me my own gun."

LMAO. I CAN IMAGINE THAT.

But the one thing is how he'd get the gun from Cherel.
Who said he had to take it? It could be sitting in its holster and he'd try to sell it to Wendel.

EDIT: TO THE WENDEL TO THE GUN (to the gun)

Hey friend. I'd like to buy that gun from ya.

But still, Arkik doesn't really dabble in arms trafficking. If he were to buy any weapon, it'd have to be pretty. The only reason that the ship 'Alice' has weapons is to specifically help prevent things like what just happened involving him getting robbed from happening. Besides, if it were legal, arms trafficking would most likely be highly regulated by the UGF, unless your looking for ammunition. People can make bullets from almost anything these days. Arkik himself refers to the black market when looking for plasma bolts. Though he prefers to use ones that are only plasma tipped. Those happen to cost less and plus he would not need the gloves to hold them.

Anyways, Arkik mostly deals in commodities, like food, tools, metals and the like. Herbs and medicines are uncommon if your going to locked worlds like these. Although, like Sol said, the one that Issac is on is doing better than normal colonies, so maybe Arkik can look into that, a potential for profit I see. Whatev's. As for the moment at hand, he actually donated some money to one of the colonists because it made him get feels about his family, and now he has little money. Sooooooo..... to Isaac for that contract I suppose.

You misunderstood me

I said Arkik would probably try to sell Wendel's gun to Wendel while it was still in its holster on Wendel's hip.

LOL.

iMAGINE THAT. Hey you, I'd like to sell you that fine gun on your hip for 350 credits. Don't worry, it may be yours but you still have to buy it. Arkik's a merchant but he still a... 'person'.

*Wendel frowns at Arkik and makes mean face*
*Arkik frowns and makes derp face*

BTw I wan't to post more but I don't want to feel like us three are dominating the rp. It's weird.

It's okay, just as Isaac leaves, a pair of my UGF elite soldiers will appear, searching, and be like HALT with their full-coverage body armor and stuff. Like this ME2 merc:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100219014459/masseffect/images/5/5f/EclipseMerc1.jpg
That way their eyes would look all funny ^.^

r13Jh61.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else lose it and burst out laughing at that picture? Totally going to keep that

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.