Revé: Darkened World (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is in a building sleeping because I believe it is night.
The Queen ( @PhantomThief ) just walked off
The Engineer guy is in her castle
The Cobalt Knight is talking on the street to the Draconian girl.

Thanks I'll make Lukas' and Unae's introduction later... ^^

I walked off to the castle.

Trenton is at the top of the tower. I'll make another post tomorrow morning.

Is there still room to join? ^^

Did the RP start yet? :o

Okay! I'll check up on it and try to work it out. ^^'' May take a while as I am battling a Flu...

4aaa653e98cc5c27242534926d3101fc.jpg

Humanoid Form.

Name:
Verity

Name pronunciation:
VER-i-tee

Alias/Nickname:
Eri
Lala

Birthday:
19th December

Sexuality:
Straight

Blood type:
O Negative

Ethnics/Species:
Siren
The type that resides within the oceans.

Social Status:
Middle Class
Despite travelling they are quite rich.

505908-bigthumbnail.jpg

Hair color:
Medium shade of brown.

Hair Style:
Waist Length.

Eye color:
Forest Green.

Body Type:
Thin
Lithe
Nimble

Height:
5''4

Markings:
A birthmark upon her left shoulder close towards the collar bone.

Personality:
Verity has a very quiet personality, rarely speaking or making a noise unless it is to sing one of her alluring songs. Often responding in gestures or short utterances, Verity is one to speak lots when it comes to matters she is quite passionate in and even then she often ends up lowering her voice towards the end, even if her words previously were very powerful. Embedded with a deep sense of loyalty, Verity is someone who is easily bound to her promises and often keeps them despite logical reason. Compassionate and kind, she finds love in anything 'small and cute'. Often leaving the petite female to look after neighboring children or take in animals. While she often tried to avoid violence, she understands that the world is not as simple as believe. Peace is a very obscured future as long as opposing forces remain to rival it. Verity is not the smartest yet she is not an imbecile, she will not be the one to make strategic and complex plans but she rarely is found doing something stupid or reckless. Verity can become very grumpy when placed in environments of high temperatures due to her inability to withstand them.

Stereo Type:
The Shy Girl.

tumblr_mj1fh8ldP51s5o1ijo1_250.png

Family History:
Verity and her family, who strangely never mention their families name, are often seen travelling from town to town to preform. Verity's mother Angelica and father Mark both originate from travelling families, her mother having moved from her group to her fathers upon marriage due to one sides dislike of the union. The Siren pair have had three children. The first being Uriel who has currently decided to continue travelling with the family, the second being Jay who has left to travel by himself for a while and then there is Verity herself who is on a similar path as Jay. It was like an unspoken tradition for the children to travel on their own after a while, even if it is only for a few months. Verity is unsure of the status of Jay, him either still on his travels or back with her family. She knows her sister is currently engaged to a shapeshifter that she has yet to meet.

Personal History:
Verity left the comforts of her family at sixteen when she took a liking to a town close to a large lake. She remained there for a year to help out and take care of the villages children during the day. Often by singing. When the year was slowly coming to an end she decided to leave, reluctantly, as she decided on seeing a few more places before returning to her group or deciding on settling somewhere alone. Travelling, Verity would often be found singing within town squares or helping out some of the more poorer families. Around this time she took in a falcon who she named Eris. She quite enjoyed her peaceful travels despite the darkness surrounding the lands. Slowly, Verity found herself becoming dragged into that shadow filled void as she began to find herself pulled into a darker state. She rarely found herself singing, becoming a lot quieter, as she eventually settled within the main town of Reve. Verity took on a job of assistant to jewelry maker and since then has found her previous compassionate self becoming darker and less enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Still alive and kicking, Ill post after Incandescent.

Still here. Just been confused with this and need to catch up. been busy with some other RP's. So what has happened just as a quick review?

Yeah, sorry. I'll post from my phone, I didn't have access to a computer.

@viahra233 @Mysty far only my character Walker has made contact with the queen ( @PhantomThief ) by using a dead person's memories. But, the person's memory of her was just story tales. So, to find out if any of it was true Walker sends the soul of a speed demon to chase her down. When he catches her Walker presents a false advertisement describing the item she was looking for and reward money. The queen revolts and leaves. It miraculously starts to rain and Walker has a long conversation with the shadow spirit who granted him the memories. It had turned out he offered his life voluntarily just to see if the queen was real. The spirit then tasks Walker with the objective of helping her on her mission. After killing out an entire house Walker takes a nap on a bed upstairs.
The cobalt knight ( @Rax Rosetta ) is currently with the Draconian, Delphyne( @Incandescent ). These two have been chatting about the old kingdom and how they were apart of it since they met. They now are in the tower following a voice familiar to the both of them. Though only the Draconian can hear it, The Cobalt knight sticks with her anyway.
An alchemist ( @CoShocker ) now roams the tower in search for his old equipment because he recently blew himself up building a machine. He hopes to find something or at least gain some inspiration by examining the machines he made when the kingdom was still whole.
The Queen ( @PhantomThief ) now sits in her tower wailing about how she failed and she is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.