Revé: Darkened World (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Well that's some frightening wording you used there... But I'll bust out my CS soon.
Not really but if u see it that way.. Nothing I hate more then people jumping in not knowing what has happened.

• Love
Photo:
image.jpg
Name: Trik Fricnik
Nickname: Crow
Sexuality: Straight but smacked the teeth out of the first man who tried
Blood type: O-
Species: Dark Harpy (can't sing but more advanced)
Social Status: Criminal

Hair color: Greenish yellow
Hair style: Unkempt and trails to her bottom
Eye color: pale gray
Body type: skinny
Height: 5"9'
Weight: NEVER ASK A WOMAN ABOUT HER WEIGHT

Markings: A blue flame symbol around her dead eye
Personality: cold to people she just met, but is funny and caring when you get to know her.
Stereo Type: 'Heartless Thief'
Family History: Her mother died soon after giving birth to her so she was raised by her father and two older brothers. Not only her bothers but her boyfriend fought and died on the side of the Queen, causing her to have a certain bitterness to her. Her father forced her to flee as her village was burned down by the Queen's rampage, he did not survive.
Personal History: After that she has become a infamous thief with wanted posters all over Revé. She steals when she can and begs when she must. She lost her eye in a bar fight one day and woke up with a enchanted saber and a strange symbol around the bleeding socket. Her arms can change from black-feathered wings to long sleeve wearing human arms. The goggles she wares were a parting gift from her grandfather and can be adjusted to see almost anything from spirits to just plain invisible things. Her saber is enchanted with ice magic and to hold it would freeze anyone but her. Due to the sorrow she has faced, Trik is severely addicted to alcohol and travels with a large canteen of whiskey that she can become a nervous reck without.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Okay guys I'm getting new phone tomorrow so I won't be on due to that since I use my phone.

• Love
Im not posting till the next day cuz Walker is asleep. Just wanted to let you guys know that so you didn't think I forgot about you.

• Love
  • Love
Hey is this still alive?

Time for a fit of laughter.

Creppy Old Folk

What would you do if you knew there were creepy old folk with shocking habits near the ones you love?

The night of the accident changes everything for Casper Bogtrotter, a 21-year-old hairdresser from Paris.

One moment, he is discussing bees with his gracious lover, Sarah Superhalk; the next, watching with horror as creepy old folk rob each other.

He knows these old folk came from San Diego but he can't prove it - at least not without some scheming stamps.

The intelligent, smart man knows that his idyllic life is over. He acquires some scheming stamps and is reborn as the hero who will save the world from creepy old folk.

However, Casper finds himself troubled by his idyllic ideals and becomes overwhelmed with moral questions. Will his conscience allow him to do whatever is needed to stop the creepy old folk?

Wha? XD

Have you had any quarrels with the creepy old folk?

Making a character for that other RP

9880.jpg

Photo :

Name: Grey Urbis
Name pronunciation: Gray Ur-bis
Alias/Nickname: The Five Bladed Warrior
D.O.B:
Sexuality: Straight
Blood type: Type O
Ethnics/Species: Half Demon/Half Angel
Social Status: Middle Class

Hair color: White and black
Hair Style: Medium short
Eye color: Black iris in his right eye with a white demon slit pupil, and a golden iris in his left eye with a black cross shaped pupil.
Body Type: Tall, skinny kind of Masculine
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 234 lbs

Markings: A birth mark under his right eye in the shape of a cross.
Personality: Grey is a mixture of benevolence and a dark warring personality. He loves to help out others but if you make him angry enough, or even thrilled for a fight, he can be crazy dangerous. He is a mercenary though loving the thrill of the adventure and the danger of battle.
Stereo Type: Fighter

Family History: Grey has no family that he knows of, and has not been able to find them whatsoever

Personal History: Grey has searched for his family up and down when looking for his parents. But he could never find them, so he stopped searching. Instead he became a young mercenary at the age of 17 gaining battle scars at an early age. Over time he found a set of different swords, legendary swords at that.

When he came across these weapons they were in a chest with a note, reading: "For Grey Urbis". He then took them out of the chest and their strap system. The chest magically turned into a sword case, for him to take with him. When he wasn't using the strap system he would hold the swords in the case.

Each blade has its own abilities. The yellow sword,Windbreaker, is able to cut through metals with the ability known as Air Cutter. The red sword, Flame's Dawn, is able to use the ability called Flame Shot, making it shoot out a ball of fire. The dark blue sword, Water's Edge, has the ability known as Waterfall, an ability tough enough to break rocks and boulders. The brown sword, Deaths Caress, has the ability called Deaths Hand, which corrodes anything it touches. The black sword, Earthen Prowess has the ability called Stone Storm, meaning it can gather stone around it like a tornado, and can toss stones wherever the sword points. They are living swords, meaning they each have a single spirit living inside of them that uses that specific ability.
sword_designs_by_Wen_M.jpg

Now with the story of the Queen being able to be restored, he has set his sights on it so that way he could become a hero. It is one thing he would like to do, so that way he may be able to rise up in social status as well. But if he does get there he won't be like a rich snob, he promised himself that. Grey also would want to open a combat training school for people wanting to become mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.