Request Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kara

Original poster
I have a male on male idea but it can also be female. I was thinking about Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians being kidnapped so that he could be made into someone evil. They would do whatever they could think of to get him this way.

My next idea would be an alien which I'd play as finding a male. The alien would trick the male into having sex with her. What the male would not know is that the reason she wants him is because she collects his sperm. She does this because the sperm on her planet is a delicacy.

I am also looking for someone who would not mind doing a horror/smut rp. It will be based off of Stephen King's Carrie but instead of her losing it from prom they go to her and trick her into having sex and record it later on uploading it to the internet for the world to see. The sex scene would be consent.

These are from two dreams that I just had like 30 minutes ago so bear with me. I woke up in the middle of them. These are actually rp ideas from my dream but I don't know yet what we can do because I instantly woke up.

The first one was me, Sam, and Dean Winchester was at a bar looking for something. A man with a minotaur ( can't remember what it was but it resembled that. ) showed up and grabbed me and tried to headbutt and harm Sam and Dean whenever they got near it. They ended up fighting the man and minotaur. Of course winning in the end.

The second one. We were in a weird kind of house running away from the police cause you know Sam and Dean are always on the run from the police. XD Anyways we wind up in some house that runs under a city with water running in it. The lady who owned the house had these monsters that when they grabbed you starting covering your body in skin. One monster instantly got Sam and then another Dean. I escaped but when I found out they had been captured turned to go back to them. When I got back the lady had some kind of competition going on with thousands of monsters and guess which two were the stars of the show. Anyways I don't know what else happened because that was when I woke up from how badly I had to go to the bathroom.....( Still do. XD ) Anyways instead of it being me. I would request to be Sam or Dean because I do not like rping as me.

And now we have another dream rp.

I was at my college and one of the staff members was a vampire and a bad guy. So I pissed him off and he was trying to kill me but instead accidentally turned me into a vampire. He then tried to make me a part of his family.

Looking for someone to do a male on male rp with me where I play as Dean Winchester. Please pm me if you are interested. Also I am usually submissive. Can not do well as dom.

If anyone can think of an idea from this music video. I'd love to hear it. I think this would make for a wonderful rp. I also enjoy a lot of fandom rps. Like Supernatural, Supergirl, anything DC related really. I am not much for stuff based on Disney but will give it a shot. Hope to rp with you all.