Relic MxF

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Opinions?

• Sounds good, but not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

AkiraAnarchy

Original poster
Hello O:
My name is Aki, Frank, Akira, etc etc. Call me what you please.

I'm 24, work daily and have a pretty set schedule as it stands, subject to change.
I write 3+paragraphs and try to put in as much detail as possible.

Aside from that I'm looking for someone to play Female roles.

Below I'll post the rp idea I've got.

oh and here is a sample of my work.
Shadows, eternal, inescapable, and most importantly despite the brightest of lights they were ever present. A particular denizen had not only been fascinated by such things but had without a doubt gone through a transformation to emulate one. A shadow without the necessities of humanity, a shadow without the features of humanity and most importantly a shadow capable of changing itself at any desired interval.

Now of course this shadow had found purpose, some years ago it had taken to a side. A side set upon overthrowing the ruler of this perplexingly enjoyable maze. Well at least that's how he perceived it. For all he knew the leader wished to simply free the denizens. It was all too irrelevant. His purpose was simply being as they had wished. A form of resistance, why they had wished for him to join was unimportant. Whether the self-designated captain could control him all unimportant, the only thing he found interesting was the gathering of information. Then on the off chance his information was on one creature of exceptional interest he would do anything within power to persuade their affiliation.

As of late Griffith found there to be nothing other than Denizens of age moving about once more. Their profiles open within his mind and every piece of history he had regarding them flashing through a selective process. A process which would decipher which of the Denizens he would be off to attempt to recruit.

Though during this process he was in no way stagnant, no rather he was mobile. His body changed and a countless number of him separated from its usual self. One of Griffiths favored forms in these instances came as a countless array of ravens, in total there were twenty of him within the maze at a time. Each of the could be retracted given the correct command and none of them gave off an aura the other Denizens would find distinguishable. This gave the shadow of a man further capability to keep both tabs and eyes ever present.

Now while his nineteen separate selves flew past several different creature's a mere four had found and begun to watch the others. Perched and shifting their forms, matching the area and becoming one with the scenery around the others. From Lauber and Jesters farce to Dalla and Alyssas curious interactions. All of them were potential interests. The Jester an uncontrolled force, one no matter how untouchable Griffith wished to obtain. If only to prevent an engagement of fists. Of the Denizens he considered threatening the list could never truly be measured. Though it could, and was written, in order of age, a method he decided upon considering the differences in knowledge the elders may be aware of. Of them though, Maldrek was most interesting, and impossible to approach. His castle was truly magnificent and unfortunately inaccessible. This made the bastards decisions near absolute if they ended with his victims ensnarement.

Rather dwell upon such intricacies Griffith remained current upon what could be examined. As such he would often keep his primary location within the base of the Resistance. A solitary place he found at times to be quite unappeasing for his interests. Still the company available within was as interesting as the company outside.

Where his list had been made upon age the deciding factor for such a thing was simply the same individual who'd he'd decided to side with.

Kareena, their first run in had been by his desire. Though he noted that no matter how he moved towards the woman she was expectant. In a way none could truly fathom. Whether he approached through trick or trap she seemed unperturbed, but that the same time interested. This eventually after a few years play became a piece of the reason he joined her force. It took him three years to understand her, versus the average half year he spent on others. Her profile was polished, any piece of information she gave or leaked without realizing he would soak up and store. He wanted all of her life to be within his mind, so what better way than to join her?

As always it was that time of day. The time he chose to relay his current viewings, or at least relay what he believed she should be aware of. At these times he was uncertain of whether she believed every word he spoke or even had some information he was unaware of. His title was that of a shadow, and ironically hers was the Seer of all things.

Her place wasn't difficult to find, he found she enjoyed the porch of all places, her chair he cared little for but the way she sat in it often told him a thing or two.

Carefully he approached, not attempting to hid himself but simply keeping from distracting her of any task she may be performing. His form was of course one of the ravens he'd set out as. Its size that of the average raven, though as he came closer his limbs retracted, body reformed and by the time he'd touched the ground a blob of darkness had begun to reform. Its mass changing as more of him seemed to gather there, though the trick was simply that he was hollow at the moment. A hollow full sized shadow in a way of speaking. His exterior near perfect in every line, curve, and definition it made up.

"Nicole! Its that time o'the day!" His excitement was entirely real. That mixed with his enjoyment in always deciding to call her by her first, middle, last, or even the supposedly clever nicknames he would create. By now he'd been through tens of thousands of them yet his wit was constantly crafting more. Still it was nice to call her by one of her supposedly given names.

"ALRIGHT! here goes the report!" His body moved, straightening his legs and standing at attention, right arm bending at the elbow and reaching his now fisted hand to where a mouth should have been. The sound of a clearing through evident, yet technically absent. "Several newbies have entered. Rowan, Alyssa, Priscilla, Darius, aaaaaaand Jason! They have been quite active with the current Denizens. As it stands, Priscilla has been taken by Maldrek, the cause came through the Jesters game. The Guardian Lauber attempted to assist the girl as my eyes see it. This has resulted in Guardian and Jesters current ensuing fray. It appears as though Dalamar is interacting with Alyssa which is going on as we speak. Girard seems set upon Nova, while Lucifer's interest in Cole has caused contact between the two. It also seems as though Aurelia has taken to a game of sorts. Anything of detail figure it out for yourself!" He was quick as he spoke, blunt in his ability to ensure more was certainly available but none of it would be given.

After he spoke, his arm went flat against his side, his heels clicked and his posture became slumped.

"Now, if our report is done, I'd like to get Dalamar, and Alyssa… Either them or go and ruin little Aurelias uninteresting and rather boooring ploy." He was partially asking and partially informing her of his plans. Though at the same time if she wished him to perform some other task he would certainly take time into his play to assist her.

The way i'd like to run it is essentially comes down to.

Your character has great need for a very powerful relic of sorts. Though like any of its kind, no rather like all of the relics of the past it has seemingly vanished from both history and the world at large. Within this world it seems as though some entity or rather some force has been systematically taking and thereafter wiping the existence of these items. One by one, over the last century if not longer the powers that be have found themselves unable to rely on the weapons of old. Some nations have fallen without this power. Some nations have flourished.
Though despite this entities desires the minds of creatures are sharp. They may forget yet with stories they recall. With tales seemingly crafted from imagination fragments of the memories are available. Further more some, a minuscule few have spoke tales of truth. Tales so well woven the average listener would be daft not to heed their words.
In their tales the speak of the great peaks of the north. Mountains said to reach the heaves above and stand taller than even them. Mountains which are plagued by near endless storms. Mountains which within their range house the relics of tales.
Those who speak the tales go on with their experiences. Each ending their tale with the showing of scars as proof. Scars which seem to be caused of an ancient magic. Magic which wizards even the greatest of arch-mages cannot understand.
Now and again the words of these few find the ears of those who wish fame, those who wish riches and some who wish power.

Sooooo, the premise here would be that your character would have some requirement or desire of a particular relic, maybe a household heirloom. Perhaps a proof of origin. Etc, etc whatever you believe you'd like to roll with.

I'd say through some luck she could find her way through the treacherous storms and enter the castle atop them.

From then on the interactions would be between your character and my own. Which I will link upon your opinion/interest/decision

Reactions: Chum Is Fum