Redwood [Signups/OOC] TEMPORARILY CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She who intoxicates"
damn right she does

Reactions: Hana
I'll go with Rune. It means secret.

Phynex is secret.

Ooh what's his job in the human world?

And we can collab our posts for Mai and Zach since they're both in the Redwood Library too. Luvino is also coming by, I think.

The UST with this world's Phynex and Selene is probably even stronger since Selene hasn't become the demonic version of fallen angel yet lol

Reactions: Mu
I dunno, what can an archdemondo apart from throwing his cash around?

Last edited:
Work at R-Bar, Redwood Dance Club, C'est La Vie, Redwood Police Department, or Redwood Park Ranger Service.

• Thank You
I like my new title- it goes with my avatar. "サイコドル" is Psycho Doll which is pretty an insane doll except more crazie than insane xD

Reactions: Mu and Hana
Mm, Redwood Park Ranger. Phynex as a ranger. Mmm-hmm.

Probably a cop.
I'm thinking of Legend of Korra xD

Oh, yeah, Alexa, another one for Redwood's fantastic nightlife. This one for romantic dates for the lovely characters of Redwood.

The Rose Garden Fine Dining, open in the evenings. Come share a cozy, candlelit meal with your sweetheart in a garden of lush green grass, the air filled with the sweet scent of rose. We serve the best cuisine Redwood has to offer, and with our excellent accompaniment of wines you are sure to spend a great evening out under the night sky.

Yeah, I suck at advertising.

• Love
That too!

I really need to do a map lawls... Or... Do a page with a picture of the place and description! :D

Except I don't want it to be all the way back here...

That too!

I really need to do a map lawls... Or... Do a page with a picture of the place and description! :D

Except I don't want it to be all the way back here...

Another tab in first post? :/
I haven't found a decent map maker online, been wanting to make something for another story. ;;

Sucre gave a link to a mapmaking thingamabob in one of the earlier posts ^^

I know; I tried to make a city/village but it didn't let me do anything.. :/

Plus, it was very complex and I had no idea what to do.

Another tab in first post? :/
I haven't found a decent map maker online, been wanting to make something for another story. ;;

Those tabs are trouble enough. Now that I'm back in school, I don't have time to let fixing the codes consume my time.

I really don't have the time now to fix anything with that. Only add information- no tab adding...

Ooh what's his job in the human world?

And we can collab our posts for Mai and Zach since they're both in the Redwood Library too. Luvino is also coming by, I think.
Yeah he is just coming up with a intro post for Aaron and should have next ic up in a few hours^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.