N

NovaGirl

Original poster
(CLICK HERE FOR THE IC)

Game Master(s): CosmicDrift, Safudor Detanius

Planet(s): Earth

State/Province(s): Wyoming

Timeline(s): 21st Century (13th Age)

Basic Plot: Welcome to the Vagabond Centre, a place where alien races of all kinds can mingle and exchange ideas. You have been invited via transmission to try out the newest addition to our city, the arcade, in which you'll be able to play against other visitors in a live game. Right now the most prosperous of the additions is 'Red VS Blue', named after a traditional Earth computer game. Any and all activities, including those outside of the game, have already been pre-paid for you since you've been personally selected to join. So, what do you say? Are you up for a friendly 'game'?

Vagabond: A human who knows and interacts with other worlds.
Visitor: A polite word for 'alien'.

Centre Locations:

The Exterior

The outside of the Vagabond Centre looks much like a large stadium covered by a dome. The area is shielded off from the public, and any visitors from the interior are not allowed outside without a pass or explicit orders.
trainstation_03-copy.jpg

The Main Hall

A large corridor that runs through most of the Centre. Various stands are located along the sides, along with exits that lead to the other rooms and to the outside world.
Tech_City_Market_by_JayAxer-680x439.jpeg

The Lounge

The place where visitors generally hang out and rendezvous, completed with a leisurely area and a bar. Behind the main check-in desk are the dormitories.
hotel_lounge_bar_design__night__by_douglasdao-d63jg1k.jpg

The Dormitory

Similar to a hotel room, this is where visitors generally reside and sleep. Each room has been customized beforehand to fit the user's needs, be it through habitat or design.

No image has been added since each room varies by imagination.

The Cafeteria

A rather busy place where refreshment is served, both earthly and alien.
6422751917_979e5730c4_z.jpg

The Warp Gates

A place lined with dozens of teleporters, which allows visitors to warp between their worlds and this one.
2534_7827d1ec.jpg

The Arcade

The latest and arguably most entertaining add-on to the Vagabond Centre. This is where most of the action takes place and where visitors can play live games thanks to holographic technologies.
photo-laser-tag-04.jpg

The Environmental Sector

Located inside a large bio dome, this area serves as both a garden and a place to learn about Earth's ecosystem.
biodome_interior.jpg

The Cultural Sector

A rather simple area where visitors come to learn about Earth's history and culture. Also includes a cinema for watching movies.
209fa7116748c2b81917f5c0c17f7b17.jpg

The Barracks

An underground station that can be accessed through elevators. This is where prisoners are generally kept, imprisoned behind force fields instead of iron bars. It is also houses the main laboratory.
SciFiRoom.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Red VS Blue Locations:

The Bases

The main starting point for the teams, each located on separate ends of the map. The castles/bases have a futuristic interior and a medieval exterior, one with red decor and the other with blue.
3d-abstract_other_fantasy-castle_33396.jpg

The Control Room

An area in the center of each base that also serves as the main starting point. In the middle of this room is a map of the terrain.
SF_Control_Room_by_thegryph.jpg

The Mainland

Placed between the two bases is a small abstract forest. Just about anything can be found here, ranging from stone pillars to weapons lying on the ground.
Fantasy_Art_Scenery_by_Phil_McDarby.jpg

Red VS Blue Objectives/Notices:

- There are two teams to choose from each round: Red and Blue. The main objective is to capture the other team's base by making it to their control room.

- Two rounds of Red VS Blue are held each day, one at noon (12:00) and the other in the evening (6:00). There are a total of 6 players on each team.

- Random NPCs for each team will be supplied if there aren't enough players per side. However, due to being computer-controlled, they aren't as smart or powerful as a live being.

- A set of armor and a weapon of choice will be supplied to your character upon spawning. Your character can take up to four hits before 'dying', but hits do not count if the attack lands on their armor.

- Additionally, random weapons and items can be found throughout the field based on what your character needs and where they come from.

- Abilities and powers that your character previously had can be used, along with the weapons and armor given to them. However, warping over long distances is off-limits.

- Beware of the rogue AI, which can infect your character and turn them hostile. They will have no choice but to attack everyone in sight, including their own team, whether if they want to or not.

- The AI is acquired if it chooses to infect you, which could be at any time. So, it is left to the Gamemasters to pick who gets infected.

- Fighting can take place anywhere, ranging from the bases to the mainland. Additionally, it is impossible to become 'tired' in-game since actions and the terrain is virtually stimulated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmic's Cast

Character: Crystallis Changewing (Crystal)
Crystallis Changewing.png
Race: Dragon
Abilities/Powers:
Water & Storm Element, Shape-shifting, Animal Allegiance, Camouflage, Breath Underwater, Poison Resistance & Bite, Advanced Speed & Agility, Advanced Melee, Skilled Strategist
Weaknesses:
Lightning & Dark Element, Lacks in Strength & Defense, Lacks in Elemental, Inexperienced Fighter, Naive & Merciful, Mentally Imbalanced, Easily Upset, Afraid of Power, Terrible Liar

--------------------

Character: Daniel Stormheart (Danny)
Daniel Stormheart.png
Abilities/Powers:
Fire & Lightning Element, Weather Manipulation & Terraforming, "Spectrum Shatter" Move, Adv. Elemental & Energy Capacity, Experienced Fighter, Skilled Acrobat & Crafter, Tenacious & Bold, ADHD & Quick Reactions
Weaknesses:
Weak to Poison & Magic, Physically Limited & Lacks in Melee, Poor Strategist & Impulsive, Eager to Fight, "Be the Best", Cocky & Egoistic, Reckless & Daring, ADHD & Lacks Attention Span

--------------------

Character: Gem Firebolt (Gem)
Gem Firebolt.png
Race: Pterroct
Abilities/Powers:
Fireball & Lava Geysers, Third Eye & Telekinesis, Mind Resistance, Heat Immunity, Adv. Strength & Power, Adv. Sense of Sight, Feral Instincts, Experienced Survivor, Steadfast & Independent
Weaknesses:
Weak to Ice & Air, Cold Environments, Lacks in Speed & Agility, Poor Flier & Swimmer, Poor Strategist, Dependent on Energy, Impulsive & Moody, Overprotective & Insensitive, Easily Angered & Lacks Self-Control

--------------------

Character: Shayn Voidreaper (Shayn)
Shayn (15).png
Abilities/Powers:
Lava & Dark Element, Smoke Screen, Elemental Reflect, Omnisense, Adv. Stealth & Reflex, Skilled Fighter, Pressure the Foe, Intimidation, Resilient & Attitude
Weaknesses:
Weak to Lunar & Essence, Lacks in Stamina, Superiority Complex, Lacks Better Judgement, Competitive & Easily Angered, Jealous & Insensitive, Impulsive Speaker, Aloof & Unreliable, Mentally Imbalanced

--------------------

Character: Nikaan (Nikaan, Nick)
Nikaan.png
Race: Xhokwe
Abilities/Powers:
Lightning Element, Sniper Rifle, Experienced Soldier, Adv. Hand-to-Hand, Skilled Tactician
Weaknesses:
Weak to Plant & Earth, Lacks Better Judgement, Somewhat Aloof

----------------------------------------

Character: Zeinatos (Zein)
zeinatos-x1-png.27650

Race: Avian
Abilities/Powers:
Polyward Armor & Cloaking, Technological Genius, Cybernetic Parts, Lightning Sword & Pulse Shooter, Lightning Spellcraft, High Endurance, Adv. Reflex & Instinct, Adv. Sense of Smell, Experienced Killer, Mixed Strategist
Weaknesses:
Weak to Fire & Ice & Lightning, Dependent on Armor & Energy Source, Can't Swim & Dislikes Water, Inexperienced Elemental, Lacks Sense of Touch, Mentally Unstable, Arrogant & Prideful, Perfectionist, Conflicting Morality, Unreliable
Weak Spots:
Head, Upper Torso, Back/Polyward Harness

----------------------------------------

THE EXECUTIVES
Bosses of the Vagabond Centre

Executive of Alien Relations
Character:
Noah Harrison (Noah)
Noah Harrison X1.png
Race: Human
Abilities/Powers:
Plasma Scepter & Pistol, Novice Sorcery, Adv. Endurance & Stamina, Adamant & Steadfast, Ophidian Martial Art
Weaknesses:
Physically & Elementally Limited, Inexperienced Fighter, Slow Learner, Inferiority Complex, Somewhat Cowardly & Childish, Innocent & Naive, Easily Frustrated & Manipulated, Arachnophobia

--------------------

Executive of Military Defense
Character:
Richard (Richard)
Richard X1.png
Abilities/Powers:
N/A
Weaknesses:
N/A

--------------------

Executive of Technological Development
Character: Chloe (Chloe)
Chloe X1.png
Abilities/Powers:
N/A
Weaknesses:
N/A

--------------------

(May add more characters later on.)

Safudor's Cast:

Character: Safudor Detanius (Saf)
Safudor.pngSafudor (In Power Armor).png
Abilities/Powers:
Magic Sword, Power Armor Training, Expert tactician, Advanced Power Armor Training, Gene-319 Adaptability, NOMAD Training
Weaknesses:
Slightly arrogant, A bit naive

--------------------

Character: Jazek Aurorawing (Jazek)
Jazek (Updated Stats) (1).png
Race: Galaxy Dragon
Abilities/Powers:
Galaxy Element, Void Element, Magic Element, One Aurora Key, Xhokwe military experience
, Power Armor Training
Weaknesses:
Endless Void Element, Unmastered Galaxy powers

--------------------

Character: Kulorim
Kulorim.png
Abilities/Powers:
Magic Element, Xhokwe military experience, Power Armor Training
Weaknesses:
Solar Element,???

--------------------

Character: Drehvir
Drehvir.png
Abilities/Powers:
Lunar Element, Xhokwe military experience, Power Armor Training
Weaknesses:
Magic Element,???

--------------------

Character: Danny the Shotgun Guy (Danny)
2014-01-21_00002.jpg
Abilities/Powers:
Insanity, Expert with Shotguns, Power Armor Training, Advanced Power Armor Training, Always wears Power Armor, Gene-319 Adaptability, NOMAD Training
Weaknesses:
Insanity, Hates tourists

--------------------

Character: Fiklonus (Fik)
2014-04-04_00001.jpg (The hologram is Fiklonus.)
Race: AI
Abilities/Powers:
Speedy calculations, Improves Saf's reaction times, Expert hacker
Weaknesses:
Slightly arrogant, A bit naive

---------------------

Character: Lopez
lopez.jpg
Race: Robot
Abilities/Powers:
Expert mechanic, Integrated MJOLNIR armor
Weaknesses:
Only speaks Spanish

--------------------

Character: Mark

As for how he looks:
Imagine this:
24986.jpg
But with pitch black GUNGNIR armor, and of course you know what his helmet looks like.

Abilities/Powers:
Power Armor Training, Advanced Power Armor Training, Gene-319 Adaptability, NOMAD training, Learns evil powers easier
Weaknesses:
Unknown for now.

--------------------

Character: Nerumir
Nerumir.png
Race: Hyungorean
Abilities/Powers:
Space age Bounty Hunter gear
Weaknesses:
???

Just so that we don't forget, I'm posting who's on which team for Round 1:

Red

Safudor
Danny (human)
Danny (dragon)
Gem
Nikaan

Blue

Jazek
Crystal
Shayn
Kulorim
Drehvir

Okay, I think the Red Team has won by now... your Danny just practically blew up their base. xD
What do you think? Should 'Round 1' end?

Yeah I guess so. Time for everyone to chill out in the cafeteria now. And for Saf to talk to Nikaan about that options menu.

So, who's going to start the cafeteria scene?

Either way is fine for me, but right now my Internet has slowed down by a lot and will limit my ability to post.
I'll be back by tomorrow evening.

I'm planning to add another character to my list.

And for a bit of story nobody except Saf, Fik, and my Danny knew that Saf has an AI with him. Also I don't think you've ever played Halo, so I'm going to tell you about the AI's in that universe, as Fik is one such AI. AI's are not just made, instead, they are copied from a human's mind. Fik was copied from Saf's mind, and will therefore act in a similar manner to Saf. However, seeing as he is an AI with advanced computer related abilities, he does not act exactly the same as Saf, and is instead a bit nerdier.

I'm back! Also earlier than expected.

Ooooh okay. That info on Fik's AI is actually pretty interesting! No, I haven't properly played Halo before, though I have fought against some of my cousin-in-laws (or whatever) on it. Just a little bit.

Welcome back! I've been planning for what my characters are going to do in the RP. Though mostly I've been focusing on Safudor and Fiklonus.

I've tried, but I can't think of a way to start the next scene. If you could do it, that'd be great.

I finished that building on minecraft today.