Red VS Blue [OOC]

Cool! I'll log on to see it later today. ^^

Also, I've added the Executives to my 'Cast' list, since they'll probably come in soon-ish.

Are you ok with Safudor hiving already been to the Centre before? And on top of that having special permissions for entry into certain areas? He is a multiversal traveler after all, and he's been alive for a long time as a result. And he would most likely have made many visits to the Centre and made friends in high places.

Oooh really? I see where you're going here... alright, I'm fine with that. =)

Out of curiousity, where do you think I'm going with this?

Either to follow Crystal out of curiously... or perhaps to see a particular someone? Just a guess. :3
That's what she's doing... eheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the curiosity one. Safudor is what I would become if I could be a multiversal traveler. And I'm naturally curious.

I only have two hours of internet today. T-T Wanna skype?

I'm afraid not right now; I'll have to be going soon. :C

I might not get on minecraft until after 4 today, but I can still post.

I'll be able to get on Skype and minecraft in roughly 20 minutes.

Saf will explain things to Crystal in a bit.

Oh and btw Mjolnir = Thor's hammer; Gungnir = Odin's spear

I won't be on Skype or minecraft until after 4 today. T-T However there is a small chance that I will be able to get on at 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny and Danny's adventures through the Mojave Wasteland could easily be the subject of another roleplay. I like the idea, how about you?

Oh and the Mojave Wasteland is where the New Vegas Strip is located.

Roughly 1 more hour until I can access the Internet.

Of the three Executives, I think Richard is the one that Saf would most likely know. It's also funny because that's my real name, though I go by Ricky for short.

Also I don't know if you'll receive the Skype message I sent, as I'll be offline most of the day, but I work 9:30 to 4 today.

Nope, didn't receive the messages. Sorry!
Funny name coincidence we have here... eheh.