Reboot: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate - Alternate Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no strong feelings so I guess I'll file it under a vote to move, though I'd figure that an easy way to work with fewer participants would be to leave the team structure...less well defined I suppose
Well if you'd like Skills I can send you a link to the site and the roleplay itself. Only Lancer, and my own saber have been made. I intended Mordred for this roleplay but due to random dice rolls I landed with Siegfried The Dragon Slayer.

@Skilletzorz @YuriLucien What are your opinions on the current status of this roleplay? Our friend Blighted really wants to do it but we're lacking in the department of people. As I said we can try waiting a few more days but I'm doubting our luck will get much.

I'm not picky. I'm in it for the fun of the game. Sorry, still sick. Shesh. Let's start it and go from there. <3

I'm not picky. I'm in it for the fun of the game. Sorry, still sick. Shesh. Let's start it and go from there. <3
Alright I guess you and Blighted are in for a game just want to make sure Skillz is in and maybe I'll get up an OOC?

Sorry things have been a little busy on my end. Yeah I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.